happy tiger wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 10:52 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 10:48 pm

oh couldn't hear you from the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sore winners .....aren't the worst

Bloke congratulates you on a series win , be gracious :brick:

By the way Panama are killing it in the LMS comp
Congratulates NSW on a series win with the backhanded comment "the better team lost" - yeah right!
OK does this suit you better , Qld (numpty Hunt ) lost that game pure and simple , NSW fell over the line , Congrats on the series win
I half agree with Happy here, New South Wales did not make great things happen except for two tries, Aldo's and the penalty try. I forget any other try NSW may have scored so it could not have been great. Qld just played uninspired the second half. The reason Qld were still in the game was due to unimaginative play by Damien Cook. For 3/4 of the game Farah would have given them better and more exciting attacking options.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 5:38 am

Fade To Black wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 1:00 am
tigerbill wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:56 am
As much as he plays well Latrell Mitchell won't be winning prizes for sportsmanship. On another note, I've never seen why the Trbojevic brothers are so talked about. Club level or origin. Cotric is miles ahead of Tom and Jake has nothing.
Cant agree there mate.
Tom was playing out of position, he would tear it up at fullback in this team.
Jake is tough as nails, gets hit with plenty of bone-rattlers yet never spills the ball. He is a gun.
Would love both of those blokes in a Tigers jersey that is for damn certain.
Yeah....I never really rrated Tom that much before this series but he gets my tick for toughness at least.
He was smashed left right and center in game 1 and again last night yet come thru and did his job well bar the first try.

Id say Jarrod wallace has played his last Origin 4 runs for 40m...or was he injured?
Papali 3 run, 32m... both MIA
At least Arrow had a bit more of a dig last night

Suck it up hap....I know you love the attention but youre coming across as very very butthurt, much like your tuff guy mate is I imagine...wonder if hes caught anything??? :roll

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 5:39 am

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 11:15 pm
Kevin Walters was asked about Hunts execution on the field and he said he was all for it
great sense of humour that Walters
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 5:43 am

tigerbill wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:56 am
As much as he plays well Latrell Mitchell won't be winning prizes for sportsmanship. On another note, I've never seen why the Trbojevic brothers are so talked about. Club level or origin. Cotric is miles ahead of Tom and Jake has nothing.
My footie mates raves over them but I much prefer the Morris brothers, the Trbojevic bros are too small as well.

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:09 am

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 5:38 am
Yeah....I never really rrated Tom that much before this series
Really? His debut in the NRL was as good if not better then Teddy's imho. Both Turbo's are freakish talents and tough as nails.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:30 am

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 11:09 pm
Ivan cleary wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 10:55 pm
Are there any highlights from the residents game ?
Full game

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/06/2 ... residents/

Cant see any highlights yet.
The only highlights are from the NSW team, the Qlders didn’t have any, then again the best of their plays was when they kicked off after every try, they got feally good at that
Oh and they all had their socks pulled up when they ran onto the field, I was impressed,
But in fairness, they are no doubt the future of Qld :lol:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:17 am

Nelson wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:41 am
Fade To Black wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:26 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 10:53 pm
hobbo wrote:

Better team lost ...
:roll
:bawling

Suck it up toad boy :lol:
I know this would be hard , learn to be gracious winners like we were for about 12/13 series wins
Qld were never gracious winners throughout their streak.....Yay yay yippee yippee and all that crap, that got thrown into Australian Test team celebrations to top it off.
Shouldn't have been a penalty try IMO, it was worth a sin bin. If the definition of a penalty try is it has to be a certainty then it was far from it. But good to see it awarded anyhow :lol:
Thurston looked like someone had dropped a grogan in his schooner on the post-match show.
Wonder if Woodsy was watchin on the telly having a feed with his missus?
Congratulations NSW.
Poor Ben Hunt, in the 2nd half it was a relief when the ball was in his hands coz you just knew he wasn't going to make anything good happen.
Willy Chamber up to his standard faux tough guy antics, would love nothing more than to see someone go berko and beat his melon to a pulp on the field.
I don't see how it was far from it. Chambers was metres behind Cordner and he easily took possession of it with plenty of time to ground it. He clearly showed just how easily Cordner would have scored. It was more certain than some of the other ones I've seen given where it's relied upon a difficult bounce - here you could comfortably say that the ball was going to dolly up for Cordner with plenty of time for him to gather and ground it. 100% it was a penalty try.
The two stand up bounces put the question marks on the try and when Cordner got to it , if it grubbered normally , or was stationary yes penalty try

Again Congrats to NSW , well done

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:20 am

Now Happy, you keep this up and I will have to get my mate CB to come and sort things out

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:42 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 5:33 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:09 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 11:56 pm
happy tiger wrote:

Sore winners .....aren't the worst

Bloke congratulates you on a series win , be gracious :brick:

By the way Panama are killing it in the LMS comp
Congratulates NSW on a series win with the backhanded comment "the better team lost" - yeah right!
OK does this suit you better , Qld (numpty Hunt ) lost that game pure and simple , NSW fell over the line , Congrats on the series win
I half agree with Happy here, New South Wales did not make great things happen except for two tries, Aldo's and the penalty try. I forget any other try NSW may have scored so it could not have been great. Qld just played uninspired the second half. The reason Qld were still in the game was due to unimaginative play by Damien Cook. For 3/4 of the game Farah would have given them better and more exciting attacking options.
Mate the way you weave that guy into every post is pathetic - Cook played well and did everything that was asked of him - that is one of the reasons we won.

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:46 am

Cordner - (hate that guy, not as good as Rowdy imo) would have had enough time to have a large Latte before scoring the try if he hadn't been "Hunted down".

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:47 am

Hey Demps!

NSW choked again :roll

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:54 am

Russell wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:46 am
Cordner - (hate that guy, not as good as Rowdy imo) would have had enough time to have a large Latte before scoring the try if he hadn't been "Hunted down".
We agree here Russell, I have never rated him but who am I to judge. He is not a V8 supercharger

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 9:10 am

Russell wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:46 am
And Hunt had the gall to say he didn't move off his line or obstruct Cordner...lying Qlder.
Newsflash Hunt... We all have TV and we all have eyes and we all saw you move and shoulder Cordner
Nice try loser

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 10:08 am

happy tiger wrote:
hobbo wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 10:14 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 9:59 pm

Was referring to happy but I think he OD on the Toads..was posting in other threads..
Next time I'll let you all know when I leave the house OK

Better team lost , congrats on the series win , NSW handled the big moments better

Had to disagree majorly on the penalty try , what happened with the 2nd situation was the correct call for both

If the ball is sitting idle in the ingoal yes definitely , it takes two big hops , if Cordner arrives at the moment the 2nd hop occurs their is a chance he doesn't catch it especially if in the motion of diving for it

The call that really irked me was the dangerous throw , the refs weren't doing anything about it until NSW rushes in

So fine , give them a penalty , but why then doesn't Maloney need a HIA if his head contacted the ground with such force ....

Hunt has to go , proven to me he isn't a SOO player , DCE has a far better short kicking game if that what his sole responsibility is
Better team lost ...

I know this would be hard , learn to be gracious winners like we were for about 12/13 series wins
You mean all those years when the better team lost? :lol:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 10:14 am

cktiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 10:08 am
happy tiger wrote:
hobbo wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 10:14 pm

Next time I'll let you all know when I leave the house OK

Better team lost , congrats on the series win , NSW handled the big moments better

Had to disagree majorly on the penalty try , what happened with the 2nd situation was the correct call for both

If the ball is sitting idle in the ingoal yes definitely , it takes two big hops , if Cordner arrives at the moment the 2nd hop occurs their is a chance he doesn't catch it especially if in the motion of diving for it

The call that really irked me was the dangerous throw , the refs weren't doing anything about it until NSW rushes in

So fine , give them a penalty , but why then doesn't Maloney need a HIA if his head contacted the ground with such force ....

Hunt has to go , proven to me he isn't a SOO player , DCE has a far better short kicking game if that what his sole responsibility is
Better team lost ...

You mean all those years when the better team lost? :lol:
Yes all those years when the better team lost to the even better side :shock:

Or was it when the worser team lost to the even worserer team

We won I know that :righton:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 10:30 am

the butthurt is strong with this one.. :lol: :lol:
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 10:44 am

Geo. wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 10:30 am
the butthurt is strong with this one.. :lol: :lol:
Yes CK has always been like that , gotta admire his passion for whoever he supports though

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jun, 2018 8:13 pm

First time watcher of Queenslanders only. To use the word happy doesn't like. What a bunch of butthurt whingers!!!
I love it.