Qld assessment

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8133
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Qld assessment

Post by Demps » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 2:03 am

- Ben Hunt, what a dud.... Dead set flop. This guy should never play again. So disappointed.

- Jai Arrow is tough as nails.

- Ponga is a super star. What a game. Very involved. Qlds future is in safe hands with him.

- Inglis. Too old. Too selfish. Time to go. Rarely passes to the wing... Looked Holmes is great, get him the ball.

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 2:31 am

Not much between both teams at all.

If Cronk was playing and Ponga was the fullback you win that game.

There's no way Oates shouldn't be in the team either. Keep on making dud selections though NSW make them every year.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6136
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:00 am

McCullough was pretty ordinary IMO
, just like Game I
As for Ponga, fair enough, he made a good break , but it was when rhe defence was tired, .
When he has to play a full game , then we can decide if he’s a freak in SOO or not, ln fairness to him though, why did they play him the way they did,
Walters wasted a bench spot on the worlds smallest forward,
It looked like Ponga didn’t have a clue on what his job was,
And I don’t thing Walters did either.
By the way,
Cronk is GONSki, along with Smith, Thurston,and Slater will be too , after the next game,can’t rely on them anymore.
Unlike them , Slater at least stayed And tried to help with some kind of succession.
The rest bailed , :D

Is Walters the next to go.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10109
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:16 am

Queensland sucked
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6136
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:36 am

Demps wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 2:03 am
- Ben Hunt, what a dud.... Dead set flop. This guy should never play again. So disappointed.

- Jai Arrow is tough as nails.

- Ponga is a super star. What a game. Very involved. Qlds future is in safe hands with him.

- Inglis. Too old. Too selfish. Time to go. Rarely passes to the wing... Looked Holmes is great, get him the ball.

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess
Hess is the most overrated forward ,( closely followed by Wallace, ) in the game at the moment,


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29200
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:40 am

hobbo wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:16 am
Queensland sucked
TOADS..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8133
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:44 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:36 am
Demps wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 2:03 am
- Ben Hunt, what a dud.... Dead set flop. This guy should never play again. So disappointed.

- Jai Arrow is tough as nails.

- Ponga is a super star. What a game. Very involved. Qlds future is in safe hands with him.

- Inglis. Too old. Too selfish. Time to go. Rarely passes to the wing... Looked Holmes is great, get him the ball.

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess
Hess is the most overrated forward ,( closely followed by Wallace, ) in the game at the moment,
Papali is no good either but who else do we have?
Napa was a gun.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8133
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:44 am

Geo. wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:40 am
hobbo wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:16 am
Queensland sucked
TOADS..
Keep away blue boy.
This is for happy and me.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6136
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:45 am

Demps wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 2:03 am
- Ben Hunt, what a dud.... Dead set flop. This guy should never play again. So disappointed.

- Jai Arrow is tough as nails.

- Ponga is a super star. What a game. Very involved. Qlds future is in safe hands with him.

- Inglis. Too old. Too selfish. Time to go. Rarely passes to the wing... Looked Holmes is great, get him the ball.

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess
Ray Warren will wet himself if “Greggie” is dropped.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8133
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:46 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:00 am
McCullough was pretty ordinary IMO
, just like Game I
As for Ponga, fair enough, he made a good break , but it was when rhe defence was tired, .
When he has to play a full game , then we can decide if he’s a freak in SOO or not, ln fairness to him though, why did they play him the way they did,
Walters wasted a bench spot on the worlds smallest forward,
It looked like Ponga didn’t have a clue on what his job was,
And I don’t thing Walters did either.
By the way,
Cronk is GONSki, along with Smith, Thurston,and Slater will be too , after the next game,can’t rely on them anymore.
Unlike them , Slater at least stayed And tried to help with some kind of succession.
The rest bailed , :D

Is Walters the next to go.
Ponga and Napa were best for mine.
Walters is a dud I think. Zero coaching abilities.
Well done to Slater, he's the man but he should take Inglis with him in rep retirement.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8133
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:48 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 7:45 am
Demps wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 2:03 am
- Ben Hunt, what a dud.... Dead set flop. This guy should never play again. So disappointed.

- Jai Arrow is tough as nails.

- Ponga is a super star. What a game. Very involved. Qlds future is in safe hands with him.

- Inglis. Too old. Too selfish. Time to go. Rarely passes to the wing... Looked Holmes is great, get him the ball.

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess
Ray Warren will wet himself if “Greggie” is dropped.
Oh well aye. Good in his day but now he's cooked.
Didn't pass to Val in game one at all...
Twice in this game and created stuff both times.
Needs to not be so selfish. He isn't gonna do much damage with those old legs.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40524
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:27 am

upthetigers wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 2:31 am
Not much between both teams at all.

If Cronk was playing and Ponga was the fullback you win that game.

There's no way Oates shouldn't be in the team either. Keep on making dud selections though NSW make them every year.
Cronk would of been huge out there

Game 3 when you are down is worth a few experiments

Ash Taylor to 7 for me , just want to see how he copes in this arena with far better players around him

Taylor is a better kicker than Holmes , which in the end also cost us the game (well golden point at the very least )

Billy deserves a final game in Qld colours if fit , you recognize your warriors at this level , he fits that status in my opinion

They need to play Ponga slightly wider in attack , he proved why last night

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5354
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:05 pm

Qld don't have a SOO quantity half. Everything will have to come from Ponga.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:15 pm

gallagher wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:05 pm
Qld don't have a SOO quantity half. Everything will have to come from Ponga.
Munster

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28958
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:17 pm

Munsters good... Always dangerous

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5354
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:36 pm

Nelson wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:15 pm
gallagher wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:05 pm
Qld don't have a SOO quantity half. Everything will have to come from Ponga.
Munster
He's good in a good team but I'm not sure he can be the main man.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:48 pm

Queensland’s main problem is that they lost all their leadership at once. There aren’t any natural leaders out there and that’s evident with Inglis being named captain.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28958
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:51 pm

Good game Ben
FB_IMG_1529894941398.jpg
FB_IMG_1529894941398.jpg (70.31 KiB) Viewed 548 times

Post Reply