Eels vs Tigers Trial

Previous Rounds and Seasons discussions and an archive of threads and posts
MacDougall

Re: Eels vs Tigers Trial

Post by MacDougall » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 12:18 am

Maybe he has Thompson/Buchanan et al ahead of him?

azsportza

Post by azsportza » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 12:38 am

Update: Still working, finally got past the first try. It takes time to match up the two camera angles.

This is a shot of Braith Anasta scoring his first try - pic.twitter.com/BwibWAz0

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 1:51 am

Hard to fault tonight, even though it was against a weakened last year wooden spooners.

Marshall, Galloway, Anasta, Pettybourne, Blair and korobeite were the stand outs for mine.

azsportza

Post by azsportza » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 2:16 am

Update: I'm at half time in my video highlights, currently around 5-6 minutes long, will be cut down. Hopefully no later than 12pm tomorrow to have them uploaded. It's taking a lot longer with two angles than I expected

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 3:50 am

Good on ya mate. just post it up and you will be loved. No need for the updates - we are a captive audience

LCA

Post by LCA » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 8:03 am

A great night had by all...if you're a Tiger. It was wins in all games played: 40- 30 in U20s, and 28 - 26 (over Wenty) in NSW Cup as well as the thrashing of Eels 41 - 4 in NRL. Had the misfortune to sit in front of a large group of loud, opinionated Parra "experts". It was hours of listening to their confident expectation of top 8 or top 4, the era of the Master Coach Stuart (a complete myth if you look at his stats, of course), the dawn of the new era of Parra domination....you name it, pre-game they were telling the world. By the end of the night, their silence was deafening, except for the bucketing of their players, officials, the ref, the venue, the crowd, the club management...but thankfully Ricky, not the coach. YET. But it will come. The only prediction I am confident in making from last night is that it's going to be a loooonngggg season for the Eels. And, that''s got to be a good ting for rugby league.

Post by Guest » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 8:55 am

thylacine wrote:BMM played a full game of Holden Cup. Koro scored a fantastic try from a Benji (I think) kick. Great day all round.

He played WT VB NSW cup not holden cup which is U/20's

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Basil Tiger

Post by Basil Tiger » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 9:22 am

LCA wrote:A great night had by all...if you're a Tiger. It was wins in all games played: 40- 30 in U20s, and 28 - 26 (over Wenty) in NSW Cup as well as the thrashing of Eels 41 - 4 in NRL. Had the misfortune to sit in front of a large group of loud, opinionated Parra "experts". It was hours of listening to their confident expectation of top 8 or top 4, the era of the Master Coach Stuart (a complete myth if you look at his stats, of course), the dawn of the new era of Parra domination....you name it, pre-game they were telling the world. By the end of the night, their silence was deafening, except for the bucketing of their players, officials, the ref, the venue, the crowd, the club management...but thankfully Ricky, not the coach. YET. But it will come. The only prediction I am confident in making from last night is that it's going to be a loooonngggg season for the Eels. And, that''s got to be a good ting for rugby league.
Yeah,interesting to see how Parra. goes this season,i think the jury is still out whether Stuart can coach and motitvate at NRL level.Politis lost confidence in him early in the piece and got Gould more & more involved before Stuart finally moved on.
Greetings All,from far Northern NSW.

Deano1

Post by Deano1 » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 9:37 am

foreveratiger wrote:Don't understand why BMM wasn't used in 1st grade anyone know the reason?
BMM played the last fifteen mins or so of firsts. He looked pretty strong after already playing a full game in state cup. He's still got a few too many errors in his game, but hopefully he'll iron them out cause geez he's got some impact.

willow

Post by willow » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 12:24 pm

Deano1 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Don't understand why BMM wasn't used in 1st grade anyone know the reason?
BMM played the last fifteen mins or so of firsts. He looked pretty strong after already playing a full game in state cup. He's still got a few too many errors in his game, but hopefully he'll iron them out cause geez he's got some impact.
It's just timing for BMM and many at this stage. He'll come good and looks fitter than last year. Certainly has great leg speed for a wide, bulky unit and may even see some time at prop, like last night given his size and strength.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 12:32 pm

Took him a while to get motoring last season as well.

All in all sounds like a good hit out. Parra will take time to adjust to the loss of Hindmarsh and Burt in terms of leadership but it is impossible to judge them without Hayne in the side, he is their lynchpin

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 1:22 pm

Azasports please can you do a highlight video for the Roosters game as well as I most likely will miss it. Thanks!

tigeru

Post by tigeru » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 1:34 pm

BenjiMagic96 wrote:Azasports please can you do a highlight video for the Roosters game as well as I most likely will miss it. Thanks!
There will most likely be highlights on fox sports website following the game

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 1:39 pm

smeghead wrote:Took him a while to get motoring last season as well.
he was one of our best the first month last year.
rd2 had a huge impact.

azsportza

Post by azsportza » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 1:49 pm

Trial highlights video is coming...finally finished editing after six hours. Should be on youtube some time later this afternoon. I will post a link once it's done.

It's exporting and shouldn't be more than 20 minutes there.

As for the Foundation Cup - Fox Sports has it live, and I can try and record it and make a highlights video from that. Makes it nice and easy when someone else has the mutli-cam set up and already has cuts

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 1:54 pm

All good, Fox Sports will be repeating it Sunday Morning. Sad that I won't get to watch it live :(

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 2:45 pm

azsportza wrote:Trial highlights video is coming...finally finished editing after six hours. Should be on youtube some time later this afternoon. I will post a link once it's done.

It's exporting and shouldn't be more than 20 minutes there.

As for the Foundation Cup - Fox Sports has it live, and I can try and record it and make a highlights video from that. Makes it nice and easy when someone else has the mutli-cam set up and already has cuts
Thank you so much az; hugely appreciate all your hard work. :D

LeichhardtTiger

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 2:57 pm

It's Live on Foxsports 3 next Saturday Night. Warriors vs Broncos trial is also Live before the Tigers Roosters game.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.