Parra Trial

TigerCrib

Parra Trial

Post by TigerCrib » Fri 15 Feb, 2013 11:08 pm

Shaken not Stirred wrote:I understand that Manaia was dropped at the back end of the season due to his defensive deficences. The 20s went through a bit of slump and a few players were rotated out. A good move when you look at it retrospectively.
Sabre wrote:Interesting to see Manaia Rudolph at halfback in the 20s game.
Has he played there before,he is usually a five-eight or fullback isnt he?

Went well last year before being dropped too. I never knew why he couldn't make the team.
A close source tells me Rudolph was not given a clear reasoning as to why he was dropped except that it was a 'business decision'! He was not told it was due to 'defensive deficiencies'. I think you will find this was speculated by the media during a finals game telecast but never to Rudolph himself!

And really if 'defensive deficiencies' were the case why didn't Todd put in the extra hours with Rudolph as he did with Sue and Brown to ensure they were ready for the GF?? I mean he did have 4 weeks to iron out any kinks??!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

weststigers4life

Post by weststigers4life » Fri 15 Feb, 2013 11:53 pm

weststigers.com.au
Match Day Information for Eels trial
Friday 15 February 2013 11:04 AM

Wests Tigers wish to advise Members and fans of the following information ahead of the pre-season trial match against Parramatta Eels at Campbelltown Sports Stadium on Saturday, February 16.

TICKETS
Tickets are available for the match. Buy them online by clicking on the link below:

BUY TICKETS NOW

Match Day Information
Gates open: 2.45pm
NYC Kick-off: 3pm
NSW Cup Kick-off 5.15pm
NRL Kick-off 7.30pm

Tickets
Reserved seating: Adults $25, child/concession $15, family $45.
General admission: Adults $20, child/concession $10, family $40.

WESTS TIGERS NRL TRIAL TEAM (<not sure how to copy link)

WESTS TIGERS NSW CUP TRIAL TEAM (<not sure how to copy link)

WESTS TIGERS NYC TRIAL TEAMS (<not sure how to copy link)

WHAT JERSEY WILL THE TEAM BE WEARING?
The NRL team will be wearing the new white alternate jersey.

WILL THERE BE AN AFTER MATCH FUNCTION?
There will be no after match function at Wests Campbelltown Leagues Club.

CORPORATE HOSPITALITY
To enquire about availability for future matches, please call Hannah Lidster on (02) 8741 3316 or email hlidster@weststigers.com.au.

MERCHANDISE
The Wests Tigers Official Merchandise Van will be located inside the Pembroke Road entrance.
Why not get yourself in Wests Tigers colours and help cheer the boys home!

TRANSPORT
All supporters are encouraged to travel to the match via public transport. For up to date travel information for buses, ferries and trains, please click below.

CITYRAIL WEBSITE (<not sure how to copy this link)

Leumeah train station is located just a short walk away from Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

There is a limited amount of disability parking available. To enquire about availability and/or to make a booking, please call Wests Tigers reception on (02) 8741 3300.
http://www.weststigers.com.au/news-disp ... rial/68276

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 9:35 am

Footys back baby, got my small binoculars and my tix in the bag....will get some ham & rolls and plastic bottle drinks later, just preparing to go to the footy is awesome

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 9:59 am

Have a great afternoon & evening!
Full rundown afterwards would be nice :)
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 10:24 am

Will definitely share my thoughts, a bloke on LU - aszporta - has said he'll be videoing some of the arvos play.

azsportza

Post by azsportza » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 12:14 pm

innsaneink wrote:Will definitely share my thoughts, a bloke on LU - aszporta - has said he'll be videoing some of the arvos play.
Almost got it right :P *azsportza

Indeed I will be. I will be recording the Holden Cup and NRL Trial matches today.

They will be posted here tonight/early tomorrow morning: http://youtube.com/azsportza

Phantomlock

Post by Phantomlock » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 1:56 pm

azsportza wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Will definitely share my thoughts, a bloke on LU - aszporta - has said he'll be videoing some of the arvos play.
Almost got it right :P *azsportza

Indeed I will be. I will be recording the Holden Cup and NRL Trial matches today.

They will be posted here tonight/early tomorrow morning: http://youtube.com/azsportza
Thanks mate - very much appreciated.

PL

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 3:58 pm

Tigers up 22-12 shortly into the 2nd/3rd after being down 6-12 at the end of the first

TigerCrib

Post by TigerCrib » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 4:18 pm

28-24 to the Tigers going into the last 3rd. This team will be a mixture of both teams. Will be interesting to see who lines up!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Tap Twist Snap

Post by Tap Twist Snap » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 4:54 pm

Looks like we are up 40 - 30 in NYC no idea how long is left.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 6:14 pm

Wests Tigers started slowly in state cup but finished the first half strongly and lead 28-10. Tedesco has looked sharp, as has luke brooks. Big T played wing and only had a couple of touches. Nofoaluma has bagged a double and still breaks tackles with ease. Forwards have been fairly solid. I will post something more detailed covering all 3 grades tomorrow most likely.