Resurrection

artful dodger

Resurrection

Post by artful dodger » Thu 14 Feb, 2013 10:53 pm

It is time to stand up and be counted, Potter has a team he hasn't chosen, champions are gone that have been replaced by players with mediocre career stats, and 1 player that has an over inflated ego and price tag that delivered fluff last year.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 14 Feb, 2013 11:02 pm

This will be a season of building a platform for the next couple of years with our under 20's coming through , as fans we have to show patience in our players coming through like Korribete ,Miller ,Sirro ,Tedesco and the rest of the up and comers that might be tried in 1st grade this year be allowed to make mistakes and give them time to develop , i'm personally not expecting big things from our team this year but at the same time wouldn't be surprised if we have a ripper of a year cause am very excited of the talent coming through , so lets hope we get through these trials with no hiccups and be ready for round 1 ....Can't wait
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Post by Guest » Fri 15 Feb, 2013 9:56 am

artful dodger wrote:It is time to stand up and be counted, Potter has a team he hasn't chosen, champions are gone that have been replaced by players with mediocre career stats, and 1 player that has an over inflated ego and price tag that delivered fluff last year.

Other than Ellis what "champions" have gone? Please don't tell me you are referring to Beau & Heino? Nice, above average player but far from game changers

Post by Guest » Fri 15 Feb, 2013 7:17 pm

Anonymous wrote:
artful dodger wrote:It is time to stand up and be counted, Potter has a team he hasn't chosen, champions are gone that have been replaced by players with mediocre career stats, and 1 player that has an over inflated ego and price tag that delivered fluff last year.

Other than Ellis what "champions" have gone? Please don't tell me you are referring to Beau & Heino? Nice, above average player but far from game changers

Please advise person with no name,
Who will be replacing the 40/50 tackles made by Ellis every match Pettybourne?? Who will be diving on a loose ball that Ellis again did while others look for holes to hide in ( woods ), or who will be taking the ball up 3 times in a set of six bashing it out of our own end when we are down by 20 Blair your kidding??
Anonymous are you another do good member of the greens that has decided to join us in 2013 roarfeed maybe instead of being an armchair advisor watching with rosé coloured glasses you should get out to a game and see what the majority see!

steve-o

Post by steve-o » Fri 15 Feb, 2013 7:23 pm

I don't know what this thread is all about :shock:
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Roosters, Storm, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

Post by Guest » Fri 15 Feb, 2013 7:30 pm

steve-o wrote:I don't know what this thread is all about :shock:
Steve it is about vision, the ability to see what also rans may not.
I hope that helped your vision Steve-o and welcome.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Please advise person with no name,
Who will be replacing the 40/50 tackles made by Ellis every match Pettybourne?? Who will be diving on a loose ball that Ellis again did while others look for holes to hide in ( woods ), or who will be taking the ball up 3 times in a set of six bashing it out of our own end when we are down by 20 Blair your kidding??

Anonymous are you another do good member of the greens that has decided to join us in 2013 roarfeed maybe instead of being an armchair advisor watching with rosé coloured glasses you should get out to a game and see what the majority see!

The "person with no name" stated that Ellis was a champion if you read it correctly. And as far as you saying that Woods is looking for places to hide out on the field you must be joking right? Woods was a better player for us than Ellis last year (admittedly Gareth had a few injuries along the way but even in the games he did play Woods outshone him IMO).

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm sure you could have posted this in another thread.