Wests Tigers vs Eels Trial 2 Live Game Thread

Fade To Black

Re: Wests Tigers vs Eels Trial 2 Live Game Thread

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 7:17 pm

In the big picture it didn't matter if we won or lost really. Good sign I suppose that we kept them to 1 try, our attack is hardly ever the problem.
Solid game by the boys from the sounds of it, main bonus for me is no serious injuries.

Bring on round 1 when the games are of consequence :sign:

willow

Post by willow » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 7:52 pm

innsaneink wrote:I think all but Woods look to have bulked up
Agree, but he's tipping the scales at 109kg if correct, which is also heavier than last year. Don't know where he's hiding it, but he is quite tall, definitely not as broad as Groat though.

Blair and Galloway both look bigger up top. Most of the backs all looked bigger except for Utai, but with his lack of height it's hard to tell. The only way he got put on the turf was by being picked up and dumped, otherwise he's like an immovable object.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 17 Feb, 2013 8:01 pm

Interesting that Benji took the shots at goal, not unexpected of course but I wonder if he is the 1st choice goalkicker for the season proper?
I would prefer Braith...the less pressure on Benji the better he seems to play.

barra

Post by barra » Mon 18 Feb, 2013 10:12 am

innsaneink wrote:
I dont think Potter couldve asked for much more from our boys, he wouldve slept soundly I think

Agree Ink - sweet dreams about all the positive thoughts and new ideas he was having before nodding off...