ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Wests Tigers State Cup Discussion
white_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed 05 Aug, 2009 4:27 pm

ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Post by white_tiger » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 4:18 pm

1. Watson Heleta
2. Mahe Fonua
3. Taane Milne
4. Toni Tali
5. David Nofoaluma
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Josh Drinkwater
8. Sauaso Sue
9. Patrice Siolo
10. JJ Felise
11. Chris McQueen
12. Luke Garner (capt.)
13. Bayley Sironen

Interchange:
14. Joseph Ratu
15. Cowen Epere
16. Lucas Price
18. Braden Robson

Coach: Brett Hodgson


User avatar
hammertime
Member
Member
Posts: 2543
Joined: Sat 26 Sep, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Rozelle, NSW

Post by hammertime » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 4:47 pm

That is a strong side. We should dominate NSW cup this year

Silentio
Member
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon 01 Jun, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Silentio » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 4:56 pm

It will be interesting to see how McQueen does with a bit more game time and confidence under his belt.

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2304
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm

Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2304
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm

Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22450
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:41 pm

Silentio wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 4:56 pm
It will be interesting to see how McQueen does with a bit more game time and confidence under his belt.
I know it’s only round 2, but I think we’re bound to lose s couple at the end of the year who haven’t gotten much game time this year.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:42 pm

tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
Eels
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29359
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:42 pm

tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
Wrong..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5541
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:43 pm

tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
I cant see him getting a run here, so he may aswell.

krayola
Member
Member
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat 26 Jun, 2010 10:12 am

Post by krayola » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:17 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:43 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
I cant see him getting a run here, so he may aswell.
Doesn’t mean we should release him. We can all see the depth we have now and him being here helps create that. Not sure why we would help Parra out. There will be injuries and he will get his chance.
One of my sources is Pascoe

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33022
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:28 pm

tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
Why would he do that? He was injured during both trials and had zero match fitness under his belt. It's not like he was going to walk into FG with the depth we have.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5541
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:34 pm

krayola wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:17 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:43 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
I cant see him getting a run here, so he may aswell.
Doesn’t mean we should release him. We can all see the depth we have now and him being here helps create that. Not sure why we would help Parra out. There will be injuries and he will get his chance.
I wouldn't release him either, but if I was him id be looking around.

User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1924
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by steve-o » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:42 pm

tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm
Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year
He’d have to get a spot in the top 30 first
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

User avatar
Mac tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Glen Alpine

Post by Mac tiger » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:51 pm

Strong squad. Plenty of incentive to push for a fg spot.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33022
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 9:57 pm

steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:42 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm
Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year
He’d have to get a spot in the top 30 first
Yep. Good height at 190cm but playing weight is listed at 94kg. I reckon we'd need him at 100kg for FG to handle backrow well.

Balmain Boy
Member
Member
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 9:48 am

willow wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 9:57 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:42 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm
Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year
He’d have to get a spot in the top 30 first
Yep. Good height at 190cm but playing weight is listed at 94kg. I reckon we'd need him at 100kg for FG to handle backrow well.
Doesn't look 94 kgs at all!

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40817
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 9:57 am

Patrice Siolo

What is his background

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33022
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:49 am

Balmain Boy wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 9:48 am
willow wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 9:57 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:42 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm
Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year
He’d have to get a spot in the top 30 first
Yep. Good height at 190cm but playing weight is listed at 94kg. I reckon we'd need him at 100kg for FG to handle backrow well.
Doesn't look 94 kgs at all!
Wouldn't be the first time a player stat is inaccurately recorded. Someone on here may know a bit more...

Post Reply