ISP Team Announcement: Round 17

Wests Tigers State Cup Discussion
User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30374
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 66 times

ISP Team Announcement: Round 17

Unread post by willow » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:21 pm

ISP Team Announcement: Round 17

Wests Tigers Media

Tue 27th June, 03:50PM

Wests Tigers Intrust Super Premiership Coach David Heath has named his team to take on the Newcastle Knights for their Round 17 clash this Saturday, July 1.

Kickoff for the match is at 4:30pm AEST from Cessnock Sports Ground in Cessnock.

After last week’s upset win over the Newtown Jets, Heath has named a similar side to take on the Knights, with Veiru Mapesone in the centres and Jack Littlejohn in the halves.

Junior Tatola starts alongside Jordan Grant in the front row, while Jack Wheelhouse replaces Jeremy Marshall-King at hooker, who is out this week with a minor hand injury.

WESTS TIGERS

1. Watson Heleta
2. Ryland Jacobs
3. Nathan Milone (capt.)
4. Veiru Mapesone
5. Luke Garner
6. Bayley Sironen
7. Jack Littlejohn
8. Junior Tatola
9. Jack Wheelhouse
10. Jordan Grant
11. Jackson Williams
12. Ashley Nisbet
13. Darcy Cox

Interchange:
14. Jaleel Seve
15. Wesley Lolo
16. Pio Sokobalavu
17. Christian Yassmin

Coach: David Heath


User avatar
shakey4d
Member
Member
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:25 pm
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by shakey4d » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 5:48 pm

Is JMK injured? And Twal not named at all is interesting.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24944
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 331 times

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 6:30 pm

shakey4d wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 5:48 pm
Is JMK injured? And Twal not named at all is interesting.
Marshall-King hasa hand injury...Twal wasn't named last week but played a solid 60 odd minutes..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Ivan cleary
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue 30 May, 2017 4:46 pm
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by Ivan cleary » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 7:00 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 6:30 pm
shakey4d wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 5:48 pm
Is JMK injured? And Twal not named at all is interesting.
Marshall-King hasa hand injury...Twal wasn't named last week but played a solid 60 odd minutes..
Any news on how he went or stats Geo?

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5091
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Milky » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 7:07 pm

Ivan cleary wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 7:00 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 6:30 pm
shakey4d wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 5:48 pm
Is JMK injured? And Twal not named at all is interesting.
Marshall-King hasa hand injury...Twal wasn't named last week but played a solid 60 odd minutes..
Any news on how he went or stats Geo?
Something like 160m


User avatar
shakey4d
Member
Member
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:25 pm
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by shakey4d » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 10:12 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 6:30 pm
shakey4d wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 5:48 pm
Is JMK injured? And Twal not named at all is interesting.
Marshall-King hasa hand injury...Twal wasn't named last week but played a solid 60 odd minutes..
Ah Ha thanks. Seems a while since we have had an injury update. Makes me suspicious that maybe Lawrence and Aloiai are maybe just being 'rested'...

User avatar
Demps
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Demps » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 4:56 pm

I wish i wasnt working.
This is a neat stadium and saw tigers isc play there a few times.

Usually a good feed and a decent crowd.
Worth the drive for any newy people.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24944
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 331 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 3:37 pm

WESTS TIGERS

1. Watson Heleta
2. Ryland Jacobs
3. Nathan Milone (capt.)
4. Veiru Mapesone
5. Luke Garner
6. Bayley Sironen
7. Jack Littlejohn
15. Wesley Lolo
9. Jack Littlejohn
18. JJ Felise
11. Jackson Williams
12. Ashley Nisbet
13. Darcy Cox

Interchange:
8. Junior Tatola
10. Jordan Grant
14. Jaleel Seve
21. Jerry Key

Coach: David Heath

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... p_rou.html
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24944
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 331 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 5:29 pm

ISP players putting enormous pressure on FG...Knights 34 Wests Tigers 6..HT..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24944
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 331 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 5:30 pm

Make that 40-6 3min into second half..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6736
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 14 times

Unread post by Sabre » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 6:07 pm


User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by momo&medo » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 6:41 pm

Gee we have great depth.
Coaching no better.

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25205
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 184 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 8:30 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 01 Jul, 2017 3:37 pm
WESTS TIGERS

1. Watson Heleta
2. Ryland Jacobs
3. Nathan Milone (capt.)
4. Veiru Mapesone
5. Luke Garner
6. Bayley Sironen
7. Jack Littlejohn
15. Wesley Lolo
9. Jack Littlejohn
18. JJ Felise
11. Jackson Williams
12. Ashley Nisbet
13. Darcy Cox

Interchange:
8. Junior Tatola
10. Jordan Grant
14. Jaleel Seve
21. Jerry Key

Coach: David Heath

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... p_rou.html
Big ask for JLJ.... surely our depth ain't that bad

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24944
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 331 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 8:50 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 01 Jul, 2017 8:30 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 01 Jul, 2017 3:37 pm
WESTS TIGERS

1. Watson Heleta
2. Ryland Jacobs
3. Nathan Milone (capt.)
4. Veiru Mapesone
5. Luke Garner
6. Bayley Sironen
7. Jack Littlejohn
15. Wesley Lolo
9. Jack Littlejohn
18. JJ Felise
11. Jackson Williams
12. Ashley Nisbet
13. Darcy Cox

Interchange:
8. Junior Tatola
10. Jordan Grant
14. Jaleel Seve
21. Jerry Key

Coach: David Heath

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... p_rou.html
Big ask for JLJ.... surely our depth ain't that bad
Not sure what you mean...if it's for FG..he will drop off an hour before kick-off when final teams are named and either Edwards or Twal will take the final bench spot...neither of them played today....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Aceshigh
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri 21 Apr, 2017 6:42 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Aceshigh » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 8:50 pm

The major issue here is someone has assembled this squad as back up for top grade , very poor

User avatar
kafta
Member
Member
Posts: 1712
Joined: Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:07 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 29 times

Unread post by kafta » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 8:54 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 01 Jul, 2017 8:50 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 01 Jul, 2017 8:30 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 01 Jul, 2017 3:37 pm
WESTS TIGERS

1. Watson Heleta
2. Ryland Jacobs
3. Nathan Milone (capt.)
4. Veiru Mapesone
5. Luke Garner
6. Bayley Sironen
7. Jack Littlejohn
15. Wesley Lolo
9. Jack Littlejohn
18. JJ Felise
11. Jackson Williams
12. Ashley Nisbet
13. Darcy Cox

Interchange:
8. Junior Tatola
10. Jordan Grant
14. Jaleel Seve
21. Jerry Key

Coach: David Heath

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... p_rou.html
Big ask for JLJ.... surely our depth ain't that bad
Not sure what you mean...if it's for FG..he will drop off an hour before kick-off when final teams are named and either Edwards or Twal will take the final bench spot...neither of them played today....
HE IS NAMED AT 7 & 9

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24944
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 331 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 01 Jul, 2017 8:56 pm

Oh....Wheelhouse played 9...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30374
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 66 times

Unread post by willow » Sun 02 Jul, 2017 2:45 am

Another shellacking...Anyone know who the standouts were, if any?

Post Reply

Return to “Wests Tigers State Cup”