Page 1 of 1

ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 4:18 pm
by white_tiger
1. Watson Heleta
2. Mahe Fonua
3. Taane Milne
4. Toni Tali
5. David Nofoaluma
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Josh Drinkwater
8. Sauaso Sue
9. Patrice Siolo
10. JJ Felise
11. Chris McQueen
12. Luke Garner (capt.)
13. Bayley Sironen

Interchange:
14. Joseph Ratu
15. Cowen Epere
16. Lucas Price
18. Braden Robson

Coach: Brett Hodgson

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 4:47 pm
by hammertime
That is a strong side. We should dominate NSW cup this year

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 4:56 pm
by Silentio
It will be interesting to see how McQueen does with a bit more game time and confidence under his belt.

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
by tigerap
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm
by tigerap
Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:41 pm
by GNR4LIFE
Silentio wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 4:56 pm
It will be interesting to see how McQueen does with a bit more game time and confidence under his belt.
I know it’s only round 2, but I think we’re bound to lose s couple at the end of the year who haven’t gotten much game time this year.

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:42 pm
by Tacky
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
Eels

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:42 pm
by Geo.
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
Wrong..

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:43 pm
by gallagher
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
I cant see him getting a run here, so he may aswell.

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:17 pm
by krayola
gallagher wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:43 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
I cant see him getting a run here, so he may aswell.
Doesn’t mean we should release him. We can all see the depth we have now and him being here helps create that. Not sure why we would help Parra out. There will be injuries and he will get his chance.

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:28 pm
by willow
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
Why would he do that? He was injured during both trials and had zero match fitness under his belt. It's not like he was going to walk into FG with the depth we have.

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:34 pm
by gallagher
krayola wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:17 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:43 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:33 pm
Watch for Sue to ask for a release for an opportunity elsewhere
I cant see him getting a run here, so he may aswell.
Doesn’t mean we should release him. We can all see the depth we have now and him being here helps create that. Not sure why we would help Parra out. There will be injuries and he will get his chance.
I wouldn't release him either, but if I was him id be looking around.

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:42 pm
by steve-o
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm
Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year
He’d have to get a spot in the top 30 first

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:51 pm
by Mac tiger
Strong squad. Plenty of incentive to push for a fg spot.

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Tue 13 Mar, 2018 9:57 pm
by willow
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:42 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm
Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year
He’d have to get a spot in the top 30 first
Yep. Good height at 190cm but playing weight is listed at 94kg. I reckon we'd need him at 100kg for FG to handle backrow well.

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Wed 14 Mar, 2018 9:48 am
by Balmain Boy
willow wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 9:57 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:42 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm
Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year
He’d have to get a spot in the top 30 first
Yep. Good height at 190cm but playing weight is listed at 94kg. I reckon we'd need him at 100kg for FG to handle backrow well.
Doesn't look 94 kgs at all!

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Wed 14 Mar, 2018 9:57 am
by happy tiger
Patrice Siolo

What is his background

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 2

Posted: Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:49 am
by willow
Balmain Boy wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 9:48 am
willow wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 9:57 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:42 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 5:34 pm
Like Garner is a gun will push for NRL this year
He’d have to get a spot in the top 30 first
Yep. Good height at 190cm but playing weight is listed at 94kg. I reckon we'd need him at 100kg for FG to handle backrow well.
Doesn't look 94 kgs at all!
Wouldn't be the first time a player stat is inaccurately recorded. Someone on here may know a bit more...