ISP Team Announcement: Round 16

Wests Tigers State Cup Discussion
User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33114
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 16

Post by willow » Tue 26 Jun, 2018 7:19 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 4:52 pm
Good to see Dylan Smith getting a run..

This team is virtually transform from earlier in the year..
Agreed. Was Felise injured in the Residents game?


User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2684
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Tue 26 Jun, 2018 9:20 pm

FOD001 wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 4:45 pm
Russell wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 4:34 pm
Balmain Boy wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 4:32 pm
Tui's ommision is very interesting. Possible swap deal in the pipelines??
Just, maybe he is injured.
Yep got injured playing for Tonga
So why wasn't that mentioned in the official blurb about team selection.

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2684
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Tue 26 Jun, 2018 9:22 pm

851 wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 6:42 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 4:12 pm
Tui not in either grade ??
Maybe Ron Massey Cup ?
Lol your bias is getting out of control.

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3217
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Tue 26 Jun, 2018 11:01 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 4:32 pm
Tui's ommision is very interesting. Possible swap deal in the pipelines??
He was injured playing for Tonga.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6437
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Wed 27 Jun, 2018 1:45 pm

diedpretty wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 9:22 pm
851 wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 6:42 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 4:12 pm
Tui not in either grade ??
Maybe Ron Massey Cup ?
Lol your bias is getting out of control.
Yeh, sure mate, whatever you reckon, you would be right no doubt :o
Go hard or go home


SouthTiger
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu 01 Sep, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by SouthTiger » Wed 27 Jun, 2018 2:42 pm

Well now the TBC makes sense - Oliver Clark

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2868
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 27 Jun, 2018 2:50 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 4:52 pm
Good to see Dylan Smith getting a run..

This team is virtually transform from earlier in the year..
How has Dylan been going?

rozelle rudy
Member
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun 26 Aug, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by rozelle rudy » Fri 29 Jun, 2018 9:29 pm

Felise was released, McIlwrick too.
I thought Sironen was also released with immediate effect.
So, a different side will probably run out.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29597
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 29 Jun, 2018 10:10 pm

Sirro next year
JJ and MM out... Oliver what's is name in

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2916
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Sat 30 Jun, 2018 12:26 pm

Can’t get to the ground early to see this game sadly, interested to see how Dylan Smith goes. Would appreciate a run down from those who watch it.

Would think Grant and/or Rochow play this game too

Madge
Member
Member
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue 30 May, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Madge » Sat 30 Jun, 2018 12:36 pm

Any updates ?

GoldXR50Leroy
Member
Member
Posts: 1857
Joined: Tue 31 May, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Sat 30 Jun, 2018 12:44 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 29 Jun, 2018 10:10 pm
Sirro next year
JJ and MM out... Oliver what's is name in
JJ Felise has joined Newcastle and McIllwrick has also left for parts unknown.

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 30 Jun, 2018 2:07 pm

Xerri has scored 3 tries for the Bluebags. Big kid for 17 and a centre.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 30 Jun, 2018 2:42 pm

GoldXR50Leroy wrote:
Sat 30 Jun, 2018 12:44 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 29 Jun, 2018 10:10 pm
Sirro next year
JJ and MM out... Oliver what's is name in
JJ Felise has joined Newcastle and McIllwrick has also left for parts unknown.
Killer to Souths
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

rozelle rudy
Member
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun 26 Aug, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by rozelle rudy » Sun 01 Jul, 2018 10:07 am

Anyone got the updated team list?

TigerTone
Member
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by TigerTone » Sun 01 Jul, 2018 10:54 am

rozelle rudy wrote:
Sun 01 Jul, 2018 10:07 am
Anyone got the updated team list?
WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES
1. Dylan Smith
2. Harrison O'Toole
3. Braden Robson
4. Leighton Tali
5. Lucas Price
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Pita Godinet
14. Patrice Siolo
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Cowen Epere
15. Sam McIntyre
12. Luke Garner (capt.)
13. Bayley Sironen

Interchange:
8. Joseph Ratu
16. Alex Seyfarth
18. Connelly Lemuelu
21. Oliver Clark

Coach: Brett Hodgson

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5619
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 01 Jul, 2018 11:45 am

Who's the Sironen on the bench for saints? Another brother?

User avatar
oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue 24 Nov, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Springwood

Post by oldprop » Sun 01 Jul, 2018 11:47 am

gallagher wrote:
Sun 01 Jul, 2018 11:45 am
Who's the Sironen on the bench for saints? Another brother?
Cousin apparently
Need more props.

Post Reply