ISP Team Announcement: Round 18

Wests Tigers State Cup Discussion
Demps

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 18

Post by Demps » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 11:18 am

Balmain Boy wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 11:08 am
This team is just a bunch of plodders. They won't be able to win games unless we're camped in their 20 and the opposition make a heap of errors all match.

There is no penetration in this team. None. Zero. How do you score points if there's not a single player in the lineup that can break the line?

Backs have little skill and no pace. Forwards are all toilers. Word hard but no impact in attack or defence. Only one player who can playmake. There's just no options.

Earlier in the season players may have been busting their ass to try and prove to the coach to get a shot in first grade. Now players know they're not wanted and their morale and form drops.

For next week i'd move Tui to halfback, Heleta to fullback, Dylan Smith to wing, Godinet to Ron Massey. I'd drop Tali and give one of our centres in NYC a shot - Seufale or Lemuelu. They haven't earned it, but would at least give us an indication whether they can make the step up or not.

I would just drop McQueen and Rochow from ISP. Name them as reserves in NRL if you want then cut them. You could keep maybe keep one in the squad but playing both loses all balance in the squad. Maybe but Robson in the second row/lock so he can get his hands on the ball a bit more.
Agree with all.

Tui is just a dud.
Turns up for Tonga but is a flop for any other Jersey he pulls on..... I'd play him front row for the rest of the year and just let him get smashed.

Robson looks decent.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

magpiesteve

Post by magpiesteve » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 11:38 am

This team look flat from the outset. Little energy & with too many just going through the motions. If they don't fix it quick there good start to the season will all be for nothing.

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 11:47 am

magpiesteve wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 11:38 am
This team look flat from the outset. Little energy & with too many just going through the motions. If they don't fix it quick there good start to the season will all be for nothing.
Not much talent in this team any more...

Drinkwater was the glue.

Bunch of tried and failed flops with some inexperienced players who can't be blamed but overall team doesn't have the heart or talent like say.... Penrith ISC do.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Silentio

Post by Silentio » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 1:37 pm

What an inept performance.

Former state of origin forwards getting outgunned and out-enthused by part timers.

Tui looking fatter than David Tua.

A few more of these blokes should be getting off at the next bus stop.

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 1:38 pm

Silentio wrote:
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 1:37 pm
What an inept performance.

Former state of origin forwards getting outgunned and out-enthused by part timers.

Tui looking fatter than David Tua.

A few more of these blokes should be getting off at the next bus stop.
Lol former state of origin forward...
Bit of a stretch.

Grant and McQueen have been flops for the past few years.
#Unbeatable