Wests Tigers State Cup Discussion
Pawsandclaws

Re: ISP Team Announcement: Round 20

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 29 Jul, 2018 10:13 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 29 Jul, 2018 9:25 am
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 29 Jul, 2018 9:22 am
Anyone who was at the match, can you advise how young Seyfarth went? I think he is the sole remaining member of the Balmain SG Ball team which included Douelhi and Suli
Played well...looks to have put on some size..
Thanks Geo. I am a big fan of this young fellow, I always remember him getting stuck in against a very big Sharks' pack in SG Ball at Woolooware. For his size, he has a good turn of pace as well.

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 30 Jul, 2018 10:16 am

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 29 Jul, 2018 10:13 am
Geo. wrote:
Sun 29 Jul, 2018 9:25 am
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 29 Jul, 2018 9:22 am
Anyone who was at the match, can you advise how young Seyfarth went? I think he is the sole remaining member of the Balmain SG Ball team which included Douelhi and Suli
Played well...looks to have put on some size..
Thanks Geo. I am a big fan of this young fellow, I always remember him getting stuck in against a very big Sharks' pack in SG Ball at Woolooware. For his size, he has a good turn of pace as well.
He was solid. Played in the middle and didn't shirk his duties at all. Didn't make massive metres or pull off any big hits, but put his hand up for tackles and hit ups all day. Chased hard on their long range try to keep the Manly player out a bit wider. Did have a nice offload to put Liddle into a gap