Wests Tigers State Cup Discussion
jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: P. C HAS TAKEN OVER

Post by jadtiger » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 7:00 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 5:42 am
It probably means that the smaller breast is the safer breast. There is some benefit of being a flat chested girl as some might describe Mitch.
Dont insult women they are tougher than mitchel moses

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Thu 20 Sep, 2018 12:23 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 7:00 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sun 16 Sep, 2018 5:42 am
It probably means that the smaller breast is the safer breast. There is some benefit of being a flat chested girl as some might describe Mitch.
Dont insult women they are tougher than mitchel moses
to true
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell

weststigers

Post by weststigers » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:20 am

Abraham wrote:
Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:44 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Thu 13 Sep, 2018 9:34 am
Abraham wrote:
Thu 13 Sep, 2018 8:35 am
jirskyr wrote:
Wed 12 Sep, 2018 2:20 pm

Well, y'know, they only play 60 mins.
Just like the skirts at Wimbeldon only play three sets, that didn't stop them whinging their way to equal pay with the blokes.
careful you might be called "sexist"
but you always have the following cards at your disposal:
* I am a father card
* I am a poor male card
I get called sexist all the time ... usually by single women... which may explain why they are single :D

Truth be told, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who knows how to act like a woman. They are one of life's joys.

Back on topic .. if these girls want to play league then good luck to them. I don't think the average female body was designed to play rugby league, and once the novelty factor wares off, i don't enjoy watching a slower, less skillfull, less physical version of the real thing. But that's just me.
Do you know where these women hang out?

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:51 am

weststigers wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:20 am
Abraham wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:
Abraham wrote:

Just like the skirts at Wimbeldon only play three sets, that didn't stop them whinging their way to equal pay with the blokes.
* I am a father card
* I am a poor male card
I get called sexist all the time ... usually by single women... which may explain why they are single :D

Truth be told, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who knows how to act like a woman. They are one of life's joys.

Back on topic .. if these girls want to play league then good luck to them. I don't think the average female body was designed to play rugby league, and once the novelty factor wares off, i don't enjoy watching a slower, less skillfull, less physical version of the real thing. But that's just me.
They can usually be found with me.

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 12:04 pm

cktiger wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:51 am
weststigers wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:20 am
Abraham wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:

* I am a father card
* I am a poor male card

They can usually be found with me.
:roll

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 1:01 pm

Abraham wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:
Abraham wrote:
jirskyr wrote:
Wed 12 Sep, 2018 2:20 pm

Well, y'know, they only play 60 mins.
* I am a father card
* I am a poor male card

All women act like women. How does a woman act like a woman? Or more to the point, how does a woman not act like a woman? Which womanly acts make a woman beautiful?
"Quality Stupidity"

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 3:14 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 1:01 pm
Abraham wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:
Abraham wrote:

* I am a father card
* I am a poor male card

All women act like women. How does a woman act like a woman? Or more to the point, how does a woman not act like a woman? Which womanly acts make a woman beautiful?

Actually they don't, and so I'm not sure if this is a serious question or not?

I am obviously referring to Women acting in a Feminine manner.

If you're confusing this with biological sex, i suggest you cancel your subscription to Teen Vogue :lol:

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 4:27 pm

Abraham wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 3:14 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Abraham wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:

* I am a father card
* I am a poor male card

If you're confusing this with biological sex, i suggest you cancel your subscription to Teen Vogue :lol:
I don't read teen vogue, until you mentioned it I didn't know it existed. Yes, all women do act like women, they have no alternative.
You seem to have a strong opinion about female behaviours. I was asking you to describe or define which behaviours you find beautiful. What behaviours equate to a feminine manner?
"Quality Stupidity"

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 4:47 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 4:27 pm
Abraham wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
Abraham wrote:

I don't read teen vogue, until you mentioned it I didn't know it existed. Yes, all women do act like women, they have no alternative.
You seem to have a strong opinion about female behaviours. I was asking you to describe or define which behaviours you find beautiful. What behaviours equate to a feminine manner?
I was joking around with you about Teen Vogue.

But no, not all women act like women. Third and particularly fourth wave feminism have made sure of that.

Feminine traits are not subjective or dependent on the strength of my opinion. They are simply the traits and behaviors traditionally associated with women. The nurturers of children, the glue that holds families together, the sensitive and gentler of the sexes. But you knew this already, so not sure why you needed to ask something so overt.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 5:14 pm

Abraham wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 4:47 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Abraham wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

But no, not all women act like women. Third and particularly fourth wave feminism have made sure of that.

Feminine traits are not subjective or dependent on the strength of my opinion. They are simply the traits and behaviors traditionally associated with women. The nurturers of children, the glue that holds families together, the sensitive and gentler of the sexes. But you knew this already, so not sure why you needed to ask something so overt.
I was simply interested in which behaviours, characteristic of women, you found beautiful.
"Quality Stupidity"

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 5:20 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 5:14 pm
Abraham wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
Abraham wrote:

I was simply interested in which behaviours, characteristic of women, you found beautiful.
They sit down to urinate. I am very wary of those I see next to me at the trough.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 5:37 pm

Harvey wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 5:20 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Abraham wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

They sit down to urinate. I am very wary of those I see next to me at the trough.
I've never seen that, although a mate of mine once claimed he had.
"Quality Stupidity"

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 10:57 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 5:37 pm
Harvey wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 5:20 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Abraham wrote:

I've never seen that, although a mate of mine once claimed he had.
according to Russian sources Donald Trump didn't mind if they squatted and let the dams overflow
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:25 pm

Was asked to be a trainer for the girls/female nines comp team/s today and am considering my involvement. Funnily enough, part of the reasoning was as a result of a situation in which I felt quite uncomfortable at our club presentation day. A cluster of girl mini and mod players at our club were around me and a few wanting to sit on my knees, with me wanting to accommodate them, but also trying to place my hands/arms to ensure no confusion over any possible inappropriateness.

Not too sure about taking on the role as I want to contribute, but feel uncomfortable at the thought of touching teen or pubescent girls. Sure, it's not sexual but post being a teenager myself, it just doesn't seem right to be touching them.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:36 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Thu 13 Sep, 2018 5:22 pm
I have a serious question - is there any issue for female footballers taking regular heavy hits to the chest?

For men it's not really an issue because the pectoral is one of the strongest front muscles and the muscle has no viscera and limited fat between the skin and muscle.

But women have organs there - delicate structure. As far as I'm aware it hurts being struck on the boob, something akin to but not quite as bad as being kicked in the balls.

I saw one of the young Roosters ladies cop an absolute belter of an offensive body-check right on her chest; she didn't get up. I wondered what damage might occur from taking a blow like that?
I'm no expert on this , but it looks like some players wear some sort of protection to the breast area

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Tue 23 Oct, 2018 9:28 am

they hit hard what more can i say

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Tue 23 Oct, 2018 10:17 am

formerguest wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:25 pm
Was asked to be a trainer for the girls/female nines comp team/s today and am considering my involvement. Funnily enough, part of the reasoning was as a result of a situation in which I felt quite uncomfortable at our club presentation day. A cluster of girl mini and mod players at our club were around me and a few wanting to sit on my knees, with me wanting to accommodate them, but also trying to place my hands/arms to ensure no confusion over any possible inappropriateness.

Not too sure about taking on the role as I want to contribute, but feel uncomfortable at the thought of touching teen or pubescent girls. Sure, it's not sexual but post being a teenager myself, it just doesn't seem right to be touching them.
Not wanting to sound judgemental, but that's really bad parenting.

My kids were all taught at a young age that outside of immediate family, you don't go around sitting on anybody's laps or ask to be carried etc.

Not only is it good to teach them from a young age that such contact with an adult is not appropriate, but it also avoids the adult being made to feel uncomfortable, as you were.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 23 Oct, 2018 11:49 am

Abraham wrote:
Tue 23 Oct, 2018 10:17 am
formerguest wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:25 pm

Not wanting to sound judgemental, but that's really bad parenting.

My kids were all taught at a young age that outside of immediate family, you don't go around sitting on anybody's laps or ask to be carried etc.

Not only is it good to teach them from a young age that such contact with an adult is not appropriate, but it also avoids the adult being made to feel uncomfortable, as you were.
For years I taught chess to all ages in State primary schools and it is very strict protocol. I had police character checks done every year and there is a very strict policy of no touching whatsoever - even if the child needs comforting. I did have to wrestle one guy who had a headlock on another after a bad loss. Another rule I was not allowed to be alone with only one child when taking them to competitions in other schools - though parents told me it was okay they trusted me.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)