Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

ImageImageImage
Novocastrian Tiger

Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

Post by Novocastrian Tiger » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 6:35 pm

Anthony Minichiello, Daniel Tupou, Michael Jennings, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, James Maloney, Mitchell Pearce, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Jake Friend, Sam Moa, Boyd Cordner, Mitchell Aubusson, Frank-Paul Nu'uausala, Daniel Mortimer, Tinirau Arona, Aidan Guerra, Isaac Liu, Usaia O'Sullivan, Luke O'Donnell, Michael Oldfield

I very beatable side Tigers, FIRE UP!!!
It starts and ends with the Tiger!

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 7:55 pm

IMO the best three footballers on the field will be wearing Tigers colours - Farrah, Marshall and Anasta!

Our three-quarters will need to aim up. Go tigers.
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.

Kul

Post by Kul » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 7:56 pm

A solid side.
Lots of new faces and they will go well this year

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

alex

Post by alex » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:00 pm

Despite the talented players in their squad, Jennings only started training with the team in the last three weeks and SBW and LO'D this week. Could take a few rounds to warm up - I definitely don't spent fluid footy this week from them

stryker

Post by stryker » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:13 pm

Tough center pairing, capable halves and solid pack. Our blokes can certainly beat these fellas but they will work for it.

willow

Post by willow » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:14 pm

Kul wrote:A solid side.
Lots of new faces and they will go well this year

I tend to agree. They've got a coupe of very damaging backs, Tupou destroyed us last year, Tuivasa-Scheck is a talent, if Jennings is up against Ayshford then Blake will really need to watch him because if he gets on his outside, Aysh and Utai are in for a long night as they're well and truly done for speed.

Forward pack is solid enough but beatable. A lot will come down to whether the Tigers roll their sleeves up in defence. Both games last year saw the Tigers wait for the Roosters big men and they paid the price handsomely both times. Hopefully there's no repeat of that this year.

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:18 pm

Fire up Tigers, Can not wait for the game.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:47 pm

i thought Sheck the next big winger until Koribete emerged.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:51 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:i thought Sheck the next big winger until Koribete emerged.
Next big fullback.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:54 pm

Paris Cobbs wrote:IMO the best three footballers on the field will be wearing Tigers colours - Farrah, Marshall and Anasta!

ANASTA?? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :roll

I dont mind the tigers, But that is just pure silly, I dont think you know what you are in for, I Go to every Roosters game and Anasta has been useless since 2010, Averaging 10m 2t 0ta per game does not cut it!

He may start off well for you but you will come to relise his a money sponge that is stealing a chunk of your cap. Good Luck on Sat

Syd - 34
Wst - 10
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:57 pm

yeah a massive chunk, like probably around 200-300k.

and already scored a double, so he's not atrocious. plus hes there more for some extra leadership especially when farah is playing origin and if a key playmaker is injured.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:03 pm

Roosterman wrote:
Paris Cobbs wrote:IMO the best three footballers on the field will be wearing Tigers colours - Farrah, Marshall and Anasta!

I dont mind the tigers, But that is just pure silly, I dont think you know what you are in for, I Go to every Roosters game and Anasta has been useless since 2010, Averaging 10m 2t 0ta per game does not cut it!

He may start off well for you but you will come to relise his a money sponge that is stealing a chunk of your cap. Good Luck on Sat

Syd - 34
Wst - 10
The last time the Rooters made the Semi's Braith was in the Backrow? Maybe he was just tied of being a Cock week to week?

As to the Roosters lineup... I like the balance of their pack. I'm expecting Boyd Cordner to have a BIG 2013 and the 3/4 line is pretty good. Will be interesting to see Maloney and Mitchell combine. Both play pretty direct?

Either way, the first 25 minutes will be the only guide to how both these teams will aim up this year. Cant wait for Lukie to come on and say hi to his old mates ;)
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:04 pm

pHyR3 wrote:yeah a massive chunk, like probably around 200-300k.

and already scored a double, so he's not atrocious. plus hes there more for some extra leadership especially when farah is playing origin and if a key playmaker is injured.

Did i say "massive" ?

and he scored a double? Against Parra? In a Trial game?

As for leadership You need to lead my example. He has failed to do that in 2 years when he was CAPTAIN.... he had a game last year running 7m in 2 runs and making 3 tackles.....in a 80min game! and that was not rare last year.. As i said, he may start well, but you will learn fast that his hopeless. And don't beleive the "Im in the second row and im happy" BS, Because ive heared that 3 times and his a lier, He hates it and will cause drama about it behind the scenes like he did with us .

As i said i like the Tigers, But this was a bad buy.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:05 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Roosterman wrote:

Syd - 34
Wst - 10
The last time the Rooters made the Semi's Braith was in the Backrow? Maybe he was just tied of being a Cock week to week?

As to the Roosters lineup... I like the balance of their pack. I'm expecting Boyd Cordner to have a BIG 2013 and the 3/4 line is pretty good. Will be interesting to see Maloney and Mitchell combine. Both play pretty direct?

Either way, the first 25 minutes will be the only guide to how both these teams will aim up this year. Cant wait for Lukie to come on and say hi to his old mates ;)

as i said, he hasnt been good since 2010.

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:05 pm

Roosterman wrote:

Syd - 34
Wst - 10
Come back saturday night after the game and say Syd-34 Wst-10 again you will be a laughing stock.

Tiger Watto:

"The last time the Rooters made the Semi's Braith was in the Backrow? Maybe he was just tied of being a Cock week to week?"

LMAO!

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:08 pm

BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Roosterman wrote:

Syd - 34
Wst - 10
Come back saturday night after the game and say Syd-34 Wst-10 again you will be a laughing stock.

Tiger Watto:

"The last time the Rooters made the Semi's Braith was in the Backrow? Maybe he was just tied of being a Cock week to week?"

LMAO!

Ha Ha

I will do that, How easyly you forget how much you struggle against us... I will be back on Sat night for sure ..

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:28 pm

Roosterman wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Roosterman wrote:

Syd - 34
Wst - 10

Tiger Watto:

LMAO!

Ha Ha

I will do that, How easyly you forget how much you struggle against us... I will be back on Sat night for sure ..

And how easily you forget that Anasta was your best player on almost all occasions.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:32 pm

And how easily you forget that Anasta was your best player on almost all occasions.[/quote]

:crazy

We will bring you back to Reality on Sat me thinks :D
Last edited by Roosterman on Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.