Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

ImageImageImage
happy tiger

Re: Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

Post by happy tiger » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:59 pm

Roosterman wrote:
LaT wrote:At some point, yeah you do have to stop. Welcome to the wonderful world of Internet forums where if everyone replied to everyone else the thread would continue indefinitely with no real progress.

Pick your moments, valid comments about braith will tend to lose impact the more often you repeat them in multiple threads, it becomes more of an agenda rather then insightful fan input.

perhaps you shoudl read all the comments in this thread about me, and you will see i do not reply to each and everyone of them. As for comments about Braith, i have made far less then made out, Many on here are just way to over protective and have blown it up to something its not.
I can understand you coming on here after Round 10 if Braith was not performing

But he hasn't played a NRL game with us yet and maybe Potter can get something out of Anasta If you want to vent , go vent on Brian Smith he was the coach that 1/ Couldn't get the performances out of Anasta and 2/Still kept picking him week after week even though he wasn't playing well

Now go back to annoying the the so and so's on the chook pen and leave us Tigers fans alone

LaT

Post by LaT » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 3:17 pm

I get that it mightn't have been your intention to rub everyone the wrong way, you have made valid points, maybe you went in too hard too early. Like I said earlier, making repeated posts in multiple threads about the same topic just comes off like you have an agenda, not any great insight.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 3:45 pm

and what position was Braith playing in 2010? :O

willow

Post by willow » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 7:48 pm

BenjiMagic96 wrote:and what position was Braith playing in 2010? :O
Pretty sure we covered that one my young padawan ;)

Novocastrian Tiger

Post by Novocastrian Tiger » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 9:23 pm

We will own the roosters tomorrow night and by the way Roosterman, please join us late Saturday night so you can leave your input as to how the tigers ripped you to shreds.
It starts and ends with the Tiger!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 9:42 pm

Novocastrian Tiger wrote:We will own the roosters tomorrow night and by the way Roosterman, please join us late Saturday night so you can leave your input as to how the tigers ripped you to shreds.
I like your enthusiasm but it will take more than a couple of trial games to adjust the attitude this team has carried for ten years.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 10:13 pm

We're really starting to give Souths supporters a run for their money the way we're putting so much stock into trials

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:17 am

willow wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:and what position was Braith playing in 2010? :O
Pretty sure we covered that one my young padawan ;)
:P Must of missed it