Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

ImageImageImage
happy tiger

Re: Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

Post by happy tiger » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:33 pm

Roosterman wrote:
Paris Cobbs wrote:IMO the best three footballers on the field will be wearing Tigers colours - Farrah, Marshall and Anasta!

Our three-quarters will need to aim up. Go tigers.
ANASTA?? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :roll

I dont mind the tigers, But that is just pure silly, I dont think you know what you are in for, I Go to every Roosters game and Anasta has been useless since 2010, Averaging 10m 2t 0ta per game does not cut it!

He may start off well for you but you will come to relise his a money sponge that is stealing a chunk of your cap. Good Luck on Sat

Syd - 34
Wst - 10
How much money is Money Bill chewing up ??

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:35 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Roosterman wrote:
Paris Cobbs wrote:IMO the best three footballers on the field will be wearing Tigers colours - Farrah, Marshall and Anasta!

Our three-quarters will need to aim up. Go tigers.
ANASTA?? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :roll

I dont mind the tigers, But that is just pure silly, I dont think you know what you are in for, I Go to every Roosters game and Anasta has been useless since 2010, Averaging 10m 2t 0ta per game does not cut it!

He may start off well for you but you will come to relise his a money sponge that is stealing a chunk of your cap. Good Luck on Sat

Syd - 34
Wst - 10
How much money is Money Bill chewing up ??
and jennings

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:40 pm

Roosters 26
Tigers 24

Rooster man coming on here after the game claiming the roosters are gonna win the premiership after beating their favourite team to play, in a trial.

Us getting the last laugh when the tigers make the 8 and the roosters finishing 10th.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:42 pm

Brisbane Tiger wrote:Roosters 26
Tigers 24

Rooster man coming on here after the game claiming the roosters are gonna win the premiership after beating their favourite team to play, in a trial.

Us getting the last laugh when the tigers make the 8 and the roosters finishing 10th.

Serious bro?

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 9:55 pm

BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Tigers 24

Serious bro?

Honestly tho, i didnt come on here to hate against your team, Just hate on Braith..... who deserves it. as i said in my first post... Good Luck on Sat. Im excited for it even if its a trial.

But in saying that i stand by the score line i posted.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 10:13 pm

BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Tigers 24

Serious bro?
Yep.
As we all know the roosters are our bogey and their team looks better than last year when they rolled us twice when they couldn't beat an egg.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 10:32 pm

Dare I say Roosterman is being a little ... cocky. 8-)

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 11:36 pm

MacDougall wrote:Dare I say Roosterman is being a little ... cocky. 8-)

:lol:
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Post by Guest » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 11:42 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:i thought Sheck the next big winger until Koribete emerged.
Sheck is a fullback. But mini will keep him on the wing until he goes. Sheck is a very good player I think.

Post by Guest » Wed 20 Feb, 2013 11:53 pm

Roosterman wrote:And how easily you forget that Anasta was your best player on almost all occasions.
:crazy

We will bring you back to Reality on Sat me thinks :D[/quote]

It's quite typical. You have to blame someone for your pathetic turn outs. IMO Pearce won't play origin this year, because he sux. He is average at best. The sooner NSW get him out the better. $BW will play a maximum of 10 rounds. Injury for sure. Maloney is alright but he doesn't like tackling. Odonnell is good for 10 weeks suspension. Jennings makes his own rules and won't follow orders. Not looking good for you clowns. Sheck goes good but putting him on the wing to accommodate a 50 year old wont help. Prediction. 13th.

willow

Post by willow » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 7:25 am

Roosterman wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Tigers 24

Serious bro?

Honestly tho, i didnt come on here to hate against your team, Just hate on Braith..... who deserves it. as i said in my first post... Good Luck on Sat. Im excited for it even if its a trial.

Then I'll just point out that trolling is not allowed here, so you may want to re-think your genuis strategy of hating on Braith here, cause it won't be tolerated.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 7:28 am

A lot of class in the Roosters backline there, even with a bog average half like Pearce they'll be hard to beat.

That said, we're a team that can be anything on the day so I'm not going to even bother trying to predict a scoreline. Only shame is that skirt Injury Bill Williams decided to pike out, would have liked to have seen us send a bit of traffic his way.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 8:03 am

Brisbane Tiger wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Tigers 24

Serious bro?
Yep.
As we all know the roosters are our bogey and their team looks better than last year when they rolled us twice when they couldn't beat an egg.

Yes I agree Roosters team is better than last years BUT our team has improved even more than they have improved theirs. We have now got 4 kicking options compared to our last years 2. We now have a HALFBACK we never had that last year. Anyway lets just hope for a win and hope you are wrong :P

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 8:30 am

Roosterman wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Tigers 24

Serious bro?

Roosterman, just one question. Without a football jersie on - what is Braith like?
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 8:33 am

Be interested to see how Maloney is fitting in

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 8:41 am

AmericanHistoryX wrote:
Roosterman wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Tigers 24

Serious bro?

Roosterman, just one question. Without a football jersie on - what is Braith like?

Because that is more important to me than the 80 minutes. Thanks in advance Roosterman.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 11:39 am

willow wrote:
Roosterman wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Tigers 24

Serious bro?

Then I'll just point out that trolling is not allowed here, so you may want to re-think your genuis strategy of hating on Braith here, cause it won't be tolerated.

you might be banning alot of people by years end then, Because i garentee you will all relise the truth about Braith sooner rather then later.

As for Braith not in a jersey...No idea, Never met him, But I did hear that he was one of the main leaks at our club, leaking out info to the media to benefit himself (Carney)... I predict he will be going to England to finish his career ... maybe during the season even.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 12:52 pm

Tigers 24

Just like a bunch on here proclaimed us as premiership favourites after the Parra game? its ok when we do it, anyone else and they are just cocky (no pun)

Lol @BM96 having the hide to call anyone a laughing stock