Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

ImageImageImage
prattenpark

Re: Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

Post by prattenpark » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 1:06 pm

Roosterman is right, he did nothing in 2011-12. When I heard we had signed him, i was livid, so were all the people i sit with at L, C ans SFS. I've hated the guy all his career. But, now that Braith is wearing the black, white and orange, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that a new club will give him ignite something in him.

I hope he rips in and gives it to the Roosters on Saturday. I also hope that if he doesn't shape up, he'll finish the year in State Cup and that should apply to the whole team - you don't shape up, you get dropped.

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 3:53 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Brisbane Tiger wrote:Roosters 26
Tigers 24

Rooster man coming on here after the game claiming the roosters are gonna win the premiership after beating their favourite team to play, in a trial.

Us getting the last laugh when the tigers make the 8 and the roosters finishing 10th.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Just like a bunch on here proclaimed us as premiership favourites after the Parra game? its ok when we do it, anyone else and they are just cocky (no pun)

Lol @BM96 having the hide to call anyone a laughing stock
You have to try and get me angry don't you. I bloody gave you all your rep points back and i gave you extras leave me alone and stop even reading my posts if you are going to be like that.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 4:11 pm

Alot of anger on this forum
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

LaT

Post by LaT » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 4:38 pm

Roosterman wrote:Alot of anger on this forum
Not anger, just a general indifference towards someone who is small and petty.

You didn't join to talk about the Foundation Cup, you joined to rag on an ex-player to make yourself feel big.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 4:43 pm

LaT wrote:

You didn't join to talk about the Foundation Cup, you joined to rag on an ex-player to make yourself feel big.

You assume alot, I actually came on here to talk about the game, but after reading thread after thread about how good Braith is gonna be i thought id tell you all from experience what braith has had to offer lately.

As for the Game i think it will be entertaining but ultimatly we will win by a decent score.. And for the 3rd time GOOD LUCK ON SATURDAY, i wish your team the best and hope both teams leave with no serious injurys.. I dont know why im getting so much hate. Im a footy fan like you.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 6:11 pm

Roosterman wrote:
LaT wrote:

You assume alot, I actually came on here to talk about the game, but after reading thread after thread about how good Braith is gonna be i thought id tell you all from experience what braith has had to offer lately.

As for the Game i think it will be entertaining but ultimatly we will win by a decent score.. And for the 3rd time GOOD LUCK ON SATURDAY, i wish your team the best and hope both teams leave with no serious injurys.. I dont know why im getting so much hate. Im a footy fan like you.

Hmmm, seems like you didn't come on here to talk about the game either...
Roosterman wrote:

Honestly tho, i didnt come on here to hate against your team, Just hate on Braith..... who deserves it. as i said in my first post... Good Luck on Sat. Im excited for it even if its a trial.

But in saying that i stand by the score line i posted.
We haven't had any issues from fans of other clubs coming here and trolling, but you seem to feel the need to come to our forum with generally hateful opinions on a player who your club turfed. Fair enough, you don't like the bloke, hell some of us don't... But don't promote your agenda here now that he's left your club. Happy for you to stay and talk Rugby League like any any of the other fans from other clubs do, but if you're just going to carry on about Anasta then nick off.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 6:25 pm

willow wrote:
Roosterman wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:
Brisbane Tiger wrote:Roosters 26
Tigers 24

Rooster man coming on here after the game claiming the roosters are gonna win the premiership after beating their favourite team to play, in a trial.

Us getting the last laugh when the tigers make the 8 and the roosters finishing 10th.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Serious bro?

Honestly tho, i didnt come on here to hate against your team, Just hate on Braith..... who deserves it. as i said in my first post... Good Luck on Sat. Im excited for it even if its a trial.

But in saying that i stand by the score line i posted.
Then I'll just point out that trolling is not allowed here, so you may want to re-think your genuis strategy of hating on Braith here, cause it won't be tolerated.
Let him go Willow , we will just load him up with a couple of hundred Pm's reminding him of the score when we win ;) :lol:

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 6:39 pm

Id be disapointed if you didnt :D

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 8:48 pm

The Truth About Braith

by Roosterman » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 11:08 am

This is the Last time i will Post on Braith, and before you go on and say im trolling let me say that this thread is full of facts and stats from last year, Not random hating.

You posted this at 11.08 am telling us it was the last time you were going to post anything about Braith - its now 8.45pm and you have posted so many other pieces of rubbish since then that i couldn't be bothered reading them - it appears the supporters a pretty much like the club - can't be trusted about anything they say.

Goose

Post by Goose » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 10:49 pm

Once they bring in Lod and sbw that will be one hell of a side, plenty of talent if it all gels they could do anything

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 11:33 pm

Goose wrote:Once they bring in Lod and sbw that will be one hell of a side, plenty of talent if it all gels they could do anything

Exactly, As i told Jake Friend on the phone yesterday when he called to renew my membership. We have a ferrari team, Its just whether or not we can drive it right to its maximum potential.

Tbone

Post by Tbone » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 3:27 am

The players must love doing the membership drive. They get to hear all sorts of hot tips from the fans about all the things they need to do to make the team successful (which they obviously hadn't been doing because they didn't realise what the problem was) :)

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 8:44 am

Tbone wrote:The players must love doing the membership drive. They get to hear all sorts of hot tips from the fans about all the things they need to do to make the team successful (which they obviously hadn't been doing because they didn't realise what the problem was) :)

Where did i say what we needed to do? where was the tip? ...... :?:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 8:55 am

Roosterman wrote:
Goose wrote:Once they bring in Lod and sbw that will be one hell of a side, plenty of talent if it all gels they could do anything

Exactly, As i told Jake Friend on the phone yesterday when he called to renew my membership. We have a ferrari team, Its just whether or not we can drive it right to its maximum potential.
Yeah a Ferrari team with Ssangyong attitude Thats why the Roosters will do diddly squat this season

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 9:20 am

happy tiger wrote:
Roosterman wrote:

Yeah a Ferrari team with Ssangyong attitude Thats why the Roosters will do diddly squat this season

insult after insult...is that all that is dished up on this forum? Seriously i havent said a thing to offend anyone and been respectful to everyones opinion, Yet most here feel the need to act like a jerk just cos they dont agree with me. If you want to talk about Ssangyong Attitude then why not talk about last years Premiership favs?

willow

Post by willow » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 9:55 am

Well actually you have, but you've been quite belligerent and ignorant of that fact. The fact that you joined up to direct the majority of your posts towards your dislike of Anasta, really - at the end of the day, is not necessary and of course it was always going to put off a few Tigers supporters who believe he is actually a decent pickup who hasn't cost the earth. To the best of my knowledge I don't know of any Tigers fans who would join up to a Roosters forum to bad mouth Luke O'Donnell and the brain explosions he sometimes has out on the field which can change the momentum of a game and hurt a team.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 10:02 am

willow wrote:Well actually you have, but you've been quite belligerent and ignorant of that fact. The fact that you joined up to direct the majority of your posts towards your dislike of Anasta, really - at the end of the day, is not necessary and of course it was always going to put off a few Tigers supporters who believe he is actually a decent pickup who hasn't cost the earth. To the best of my knowledge I don't know of any Tigers fans who would join up to a Roosters forum to bad mouth Luke O'Donnell and the brain explosions he sometimes has out on the field which can change the momentum of a game and hurt a team.

Im just telling it how it is, And the Chookpen gets tigers fans, cronulla fans, souths fans all the time. I could have always given myself a random name and pretended to be a tiger fan un happy with Braith, or even posted as a guest, But i wanted to be honest about my criticism, Ive said many times that i hope for your sake that he was coasting with us, cos if he wasnt i dont think you truely know how bad he was, And i really dont wanna talk about him anymore, ive said what i wanted to say. My focus is on Sat.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 10:09 am

You aint seen nothing till you read a Balmain v Wests thread