Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

ImageImageImage
User avatar
pHyR3
Member
Member
Posts: 5048
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Roosters Side Named for the Foundation Cup

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 11:12 am

Hey guys, what has roosterman actually done that's WRONG. he's said braith is crap and a bad buy, fair enough. he's a rooster fan!! Tonnes of tigers fans think the same thing. Sure, he could probably shut up a bit more ;) but just wait till saturday and we can see for ourselves who's right. He has the right to hate on any player, no one gets all angry if someone hates of blair or moltzen so it's the same deal here.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."


Guest

Post by Guest » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 11:24 am

pHyR3 wrote:Hey guys, what has roosterman actually done that's WRONG. he's said braith is crap and a bad buy, fair enough. he's a rooster fan!! Tonnes of tigers fans think the same thing. Sure, he could probably shut up a bit more ;) but just wait till saturday and we can see for ourselves who's right. He has the right to hate on any player, no one gets all angry if someone hates of blair or moltzen so it's the same deal here.

Why are you sticking up for choock fan at all? We can criticise our own players all we like, we are the fans after all. We don't go posting on the Sharks forum about about the woes on Heingington. And if we went on the Roosters forum and cruticised their players we would be writing a bloody novel, so don't stick up for this 'rooster man' , let Braith in a Tigers jersey talk for himself now he's out of those tri colours along with the weak recent stats.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Guest

Post by Guest » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 11:27 am

Woops my hands aren't quite built for an iPhone.
Correction, *chook fan.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
pHyR3
Member
Member
Posts: 5048
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 11:38 am

Thats what I want to happen, braith to prove himself (or not) on saturday. But everyone here needs to lay off roosterman and he needs to shut up. he's said his opinion and that's perfectly FINE. I don't see anything wrong with me going on a sharks forum and warning them that the heigington purchase may be a bit hyped up considering he was being compared against other tigers forwards and we all know our forward pack wasn't the best in the league last year. Alright, sure, but he wasn't at the top of the pack either.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22675
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 11:50 am

All he's saying is beware, i haven't seen him once laugh or make fun of us for signing Anasta, has anyone else? on the contrary he's wished us luck saying he hopes he performs for us. Not to mention the pot shots at the Roosters when he has said on countless occasions that he doesn't have a problem with Wests or their fans. Quit being so over-protective


User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3468
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Post by LaT » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 1:01 pm

The fact he has peppered multiple threads about the same topic over and over should be enough. He hasn't been measured or balanced, he has been stuck on repeat.

There wouldn't have been an issue if he actually talked about the game in general, and kept his Anasta opinions localized rather then hitting every single thread that ever mentioned Braith.

Its not being over protective to ask someone to change the tune and contribute in some other way.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

User avatar
Roosterman
Member
Member
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Roosterman » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 1:24 pm

LaT wrote:The fact he has peppered multiple threads about the same topic over and over should be enough. He hasn't been measured or balanced, he has been stuck on repeat.

There wouldn't have been an issue if he actually talked about the game in general, and kept his Anasta opinions localized rather then hitting every single thread that ever mentioned Braith.

Its not being over protective to ask someone to change the tune and contribute in some other way.
Most of my comments are Answering another post, or am i to ignore it when people say something in regards to a comment?
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3468
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Post by LaT » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 1:35 pm

At some point, yeah you do have to stop. Welcome to the wonderful world of Internet forums where if everyone replied to everyone else the thread would continue indefinitely with no real progress.

Pick your moments, valid comments about braith will tend to lose impact the more often you repeat them in multiple threads, it becomes more of an agenda rather then insightful fan input.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

User avatar
Roosterman
Member
Member
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Roosterman » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:21 pm

LaT wrote:At some point, yeah you do have to stop. Welcome to the wonderful world of Internet forums where if everyone replied to everyone else the thread would continue indefinitely with no real progress.

Pick your moments, valid comments about braith will tend to lose impact the more often you repeat them in multiple threads, it becomes more of an agenda rather then insightful fan input.

perhaps you shoudl read all the comments in this thread about me, and you will see i do not reply to each and everyone of them. As for comments about Braith, i have made far less then made out, Many on here are just way to over protective and have blown it up to something its not.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3396
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:34 pm

Look,you came in here to cause a stir and get ur rocks off.....mission accomplished.

Now go away and dream about Politis buying another premiership.

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3396
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:36 pm

PS......you cant blame Anasta for not playing at his best.

The rorters have no spirit or soul.....just cash.

He has come to a club rich in spirt and soul....he should go well.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41166
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:39 pm

Roosterman wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Roosterman wrote:
Goose wrote:Once they bring in Lod and sbw that will be one hell of a side, plenty of talent if it all gels they could do anything

Exactly, As i told Jake Friend on the phone yesterday when he called to renew my membership. We have a ferrari team, Its just whether or not we can drive it right to its maximum potential.
Yeah a Ferrari team with Ssangyong attitude Thats why the Roosters will do diddly squat this season

insult after insult...is that all that is dished up on this forum? Seriously i havent said a thing to offend anyone and been respectful to everyones opinion, Yet most here feel the need to act like a jerk just cos they dont agree with me. If you want to talk about Ssangyong Attitude then why not talk about last years Premiership favs?
Mate , if you go back and read some of my comments I've been scathing of this teams attitude and accountability as well

I'm just looking at your three latest signings SBW walked out on his last NRL contract , Jennings has caused problems with his attitude and off field antics and O'Donnell has a record as long as his arm with suspensions and is a penalty magnet Add that to the Roosters off field culture in the last few seasons , your season is looking so bright

Mate if you don't like what supporters from another club are saying to you, stick to your own backyard and stop your sooking Just remember you are on our forum , not the other way around

alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by alexaki » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:40 pm

Was Sam moa with the tigers?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Fanta Pants

Post by Fanta Pants » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:41 pm

Rooster Man, you drink $200 bottles of wine and drive the latest in sports cars,,we drop the hand break on the commadore doing 130 after a slab of beer, now go away and dream you were one of us...We still remember how you and your mob failed to turn up a few years ago Vs The Dogs. You have nothing!!!

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3396
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:44 pm

happy tiger wrote:
I'm just looking at your three latest signings SBW walked out on his last NRL contract , Jennings has caused problems with his attitude and off field antics and O'Donnell has a record as long as his arm with suspensions and is a penalty magnet Add that to the Roosters off field culture in the last few seasons , your season is looking so bright

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Well spotted young Happy.

Very true.

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3396
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:45 pm

alexaki wrote:Was Sam moa with the tigers?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Yep.....via Keebra Park.

User avatar
Roosterman
Member
Member
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Roosterman » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:48 pm

Fanta Pants wrote:Rooster Man, you drink $200 bottles of wine and drive the latest in sports cars,,we drop the hand break on the commadore doing 130 after a slab of beer, now go away and dream you were one of us...We still remember how you and your mob failed to turn up a few years ago Vs The Dogs. You have nothing!!!

sorry...I dont Drink. and i drive a 1978 Poniac Firebird...You were close though.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by alexaki » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 2:51 pm

simonthetiger wrote:
alexaki wrote:Was Sam moa with the tigers?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Yep.....via Keebra Park.
Thanks mate... If I recall plenty pple here had big wraps on him but I can't recall him ever playing FG should be interesting to see how he goes

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Post Reply