The Truth About Braith

ImageImageImage
simonthetiger

Re: The Truth About Braith

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 22 Feb, 2013 8:21 am

Sabre wrote:What do you expect. He was playing for a crap team.

Nice one. :D

whoneedstherapy

Post by whoneedstherapy » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 12:01 pm

Thanks for the heads up rooster man but i think we've got him more for his decision making. If he provides a vlid alternative to trying to run on the last tackle when we really need to put the ball in the back corner and it win's us the game i'll be happy.

I don't expect a heighno like work rate, i don't expect the Ellis like ability to dominate the side of the field, i just want some sensible decisions when we need them.

FARANGALANG

Post by FARANGALANG » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 12:11 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
jimmyz wrote:Seriously roosterman,what sort of knob that supports another team comes on here and just dribbles,get a life
You probably would have agreed with everything he said 12 months ago. How funny people's views towards players change when they end up in their side

Agree 100% not much logic getting spoken on this thread at the moment.Just cause his names Roosterman and not Lilyfield tigerman.Some of you guys need to get your 1989 Balmain tigers undies loosened.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 12:27 pm

There are some poor stats there for sure, but a change is as good as a holiday so they say. New team, new culture, new attitude and playing under a new coach with no captaincy responsibilities - perhaps this is all that Anasta needs to lift back up and play at the level we all know he can. The past is past and the future is unknown, now is the only time that matters, so we can only hope that Braith will make the most of the opportunities he gets playing with WT this season.

This team desperately needed to purchase someone with leadership qualities and a cool head in the heat of the battle - that's what Anasta brings to us. Even if his presence on the field only enables Benji and Robbie more time and freedom to play their natural games than he will be a great signing, imo.

So cheers Roosterman, I hope for you and your team's sake that SBW turns out to be an equally astute purchase, providing he stays on the field longer than a few games!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 12:37 pm

The truth about Braith is that he has signed with the Wests Tigers & he has followers that follow the great man to the other teams forum. Roosterman i think is hurt by Braith leaving. Stay with us Roosterman - we can go through the ups and downs together.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 1:12 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:The truth about Braith is that he has signed with the Wests Tigers & he has followers that follow the great man to the other teams forum. Roosterman i think is hurt by Braith leaving. Stay with us Roosterman - we can go through the ups and downs together.

lol sorry, you can keep him, his all yours :D
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Post by Guest » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 3:04 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
LaT wrote:Signing up to a forum specifically to dump on a player who just left your club shows the sort of person you are.

I'd be disgusted if anyone from this forum did the same for someone who left Tigers.
Agreed. I'm not Braith's biggest fan and I thought he was ordinary in his last couple of years at the Cocks, but I'm prepared to give him a shot to give his career a new lease on life at a new club.

Signing up to a WT forum just to hang crap on him is poor form.

Very fair call.....

I personally can't wait for WTs to play sharks , storm and Penrith because I sincerely hope to see Hieghno , beau , Humble and moors killing it .... And will be cheering them if they do .

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:35 pm

Forget Everything i said about Braith, The guy was an absolute beast tonight. Made me wonder why we got James Maloney.

Jokes.. Was a good game, i was expecting 12+ win, I was very impressed with the Defensive effort from us, top 4 this year i think.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:40 pm

Lol the roosters are pretenders mate,
Just cos we struggle against you doesn't mean every other team will.
Tigers will finish higher come round 26.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:40 pm

Roosterman wrote:Forget Everything i said about Braith, The guy was an absolute beast tonight. Made me wonder why we got James Maloney.

Jokes.. Was a good game, i was expecting 12+ win, I was very impressed with the Defensive effort from us, top 4 this year i think.
You sound like a Souffs fan - talkin it up after they win the charity shield...February finalists eh?

mtd

Post by mtd » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:42 pm

good signs for both teams.
my rooster is bigger than yours.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:44 pm

It's alright Roosterman, we thought we were gonna win the comp this year after last week's win :lol: Long, long, long way to go yet.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:46 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Roosterman wrote:Forget Everything i said about Braith, The guy was an absolute beast tonight. Made me wonder why we got James Maloney.

You sound like a Souffs fan - talkin it up after they win the charity shield...February finalists eh?
No its a trial... My point is Braith did exactly what i knew he would do, Lousy runs for 2-3m a carry, Slipping over when your building to something, then dogging it the second half, Now i know your thinking "Its only 1 trial game" but i watched braith for years...that ALL he has, His a waste of a Second Rower... And dont even DREAM of putting 6 on his back, cos that will be your dooms day

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:47 pm

Flippedy wrote:It's alright Roosterman, we thought we were gonna win the comp this year after last week's win :lol: Long, long, long way to go yet.
Has nothing to do with the win for us, id have been on here telling you again, what you saw from braith tonight is what you will get all year long....did anyone even notice him out there? I didnt even know he was off in the second half.

mtd

Post by mtd » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:52 pm

Roosterman wrote:No its a trial... My point is Braith did exactly what i knew he would do, Lousy runs for 2-3m a carry, Slipping over when your building to something, then dogging it the second half, Now i know your thinking "Its only 1 trial game" but i watched braith for years...that ALL he has, His a waste of a Second Rower... And dont even DREAM of putting 6 on his back, cos that will be your dooms day
we didnt purchase braith to be a workhorse or make 15m runs at a time.
he offers leadership and direction. something i think the roosters are going to lack come the back end of the season. the reason you guys picked up odonnell was to bring experience into the pack - unfortunately for the roosters he is a grub and nothing near close to the leader braith is.
i was happy with what i saw from him, even if it was mininal.
your loss is our gain. your club doesnt deserve a good bloke like him.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:53 pm

Roosterman wrote:
Flippedy wrote:It's alright Roosterman, we thought we were gonna win the comp this year after last week's win :lol: Long, long, long way to go yet.
Has nothing to do with the win for us, id have been on here telling you again, what you saw from braith tonight is what you will get all year long....did anyone even notice him out there? I didnt even know he was off in the second half.
My post was actually referring to your 'top 4' comment, mate. Nothing to do with Braith, but you're right he was pretty non-existent tonight. Unlike you though I think he will improve.

Gazman

Post by Gazman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:00 pm

Fox Sports did say that the team that generally won the Foundation Cup finished below the losers in the real comp, so lets not get too worked up about the loss as long they take same lessons from the match.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:02 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Roosterman wrote:
My post was actually referring to your 'top 4' comment, mate. Nothing to do with Braith, but you're right he was pretty non-existent tonight. Unlike you though I think he will improve.
lol, Mate trust me, coming from a man that watched Bwaith play week in and week out....that is all your gonna get from him...

As for the guy that said "We didnt buy braith to be a workhorse" :roll Mate thats EXACTLY what you need!, Farah and Benji do enough leading you dont need Bwaith running around near the wing pretending to be a secondrow, What you lacked tonight was power. And you have a huge handicap with Bwaith there in number 11.. you will learn in time tho trust me.