Its GAME DAY BABY!!!

ImageImageImage
Fanta Pants

Its GAME DAY BABY!!!

Post by Fanta Pants » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:32 am

Wake Up and Stir The Jungle!!! Here come the Mighty Tigers!!! It's game day Baby!!
Tigers will win by 33...FULTON Man of the Match...Big Keith 1st Try Scorer.
Fanta Pants is XCITED BABY!!! Tigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Shubert

Post by Shubert » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:39 am

yeah GO TIGAAAR - Benji first try

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:51 am

I hear supermarkets carry brewed decaf now

Fanta Pants

Post by Fanta Pants » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:41 am

GNR4LIFE, Great stuff Baby! Great to see you are pumped up!! Don't get caught watching black and white John Wayne Movies tonight!!! And PLEASE stop Booing Santa!!! Word on The Street,,,this will be FARAH's LAST GAME in the Foundation Cup!!

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:47 am

Fanta Pants wrote:GNR4LIFE, Great stuff Baby! Great to see you are pumped up!! Don't get caught watching black and white John Wayne Movies tonight!!! And PLEASE stop Booing Santa!!! Word on The Street,,,this will be FARAH's LAST GAME in the Foundation Cup!!
What the hell are you talking about :wtf hopefully not true~

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 12:13 pm

by word on the street do you mean your own concoctions?
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Fanta Pants

Post by Fanta Pants » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 12:33 pm

If by concoctions you mean having a brew with one Ricky Stewart,,then yeh! Will be announced after Origin 3. Hence why FULTON was signed to 2016!!!
pHyR3,,,WHAT BAY IS THE JUNGLE sitting in tonight?? I wan't to jump in with all that TIGER LOVE!!!

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 12:45 pm

i hope you're wrong. you better be wrong fanta, can't imagine tigers w/out farah. but if the season kicks off without him being signed you may be right cause he said he wanted it sorted before 2013 season.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 1:03 pm

someone piss the troll off

Fanta Pants

Post by Fanta Pants » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 1:07 pm

pHyR3, look at what happened with Moltz and The Dragon Contract!!! I am hoping there is some clause that Robbie is a TIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR for LIFE!!! I am making a banner up for the 1st Game at Leichhardt, simply reads "FARAH TIGER 4 LIFE" !!! Spread the word,,BANNER UP THE LEICHHARDT HILL!!! Farah, is also a CHAMPION BLOKE and a CHAMPION PIN-BALL PLAYER down the Milkbar on the Hume Highway at Belmore...

Fanta Pants

Post by Fanta Pants » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 1:10 pm

innsaneink, Am I not allowed to EXPRESS a OPINION??? And advise others Of what I DO KNOW??? I do NOT pass judgement on your opinions!!!

willow

Post by willow » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 3:28 pm

Fanta Pants wrote:pHyR3, look at what happened with Moltz and The Dragon Contract!!! I am hoping there is some clause that Robbie is a TIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR for LIFE!!! I am making a banner up for the 1st Game at Leichhardt, simply reads "FARAH TIGER 4 LIFE" !!! Spread the word,,BANNER UP THE LEICHHARDT HILL!!! Farah, is also a CHAMPION BLOKE and a CHAMPION PIN-BALL PLAYER down the Milkbar on the Hume Highway at Belmore...
I'm all for someone showing a sense of humour on here, but please be mindful that some of this stuff you're posting is bordering on spam, which isn't allowed and a couple of posts have been deleted as a result. Just keep that in mind when cracking jokes and having flashbacks to the 1980's.

Fanta Pants

Post by Fanta Pants » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 4:46 pm

Willow Baby, HELP ME OUT HERE!!! "PLEASE"!!! Its all new me! AS you can see I have just started to share my love of the TIGERS on the site with fellow minded TIGAAAAR SUPPORTERS!!! What do people mean by "SPAM" and what is a "TROLL"??? So,,I do not UPSET anyone,,other then really taking the MICKEY out on MYSELF!!! I am so looking forward to reading EVERYONES opinions, if I agree with them or not! As stated previously,,,WE ARE ALL ON HERE FOR THE SAME CAUSE!! To cheer LOUD for OUR TEAM!!! Looking forward to your help and advice!!! The Fanta Pants!!

Post by Guest » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 5:01 pm

loI suddenly appreciate roosterman a bit more all of a sudden.
Papalli and rumored Corey Norman with hayne at parra must seem intriguing to farah.
Hope it's only that. Sign with tigers !

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 5:02 pm

Fanta Pants wrote:If by concoctions you mean having a brew with one Ricky Stewart,,then yeh! Will be announced after Origin 3. Hence why FULTON was signed to 2016!!!
pHyR3,,,WHAT BAY IS THE JUNGLE sitting in tonight?? I wan't to jump in with all that TIGER LOVE!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Quote of the Year :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 5:22 pm

Fanta Pants wrote:If by concoctions you mean having a brew with one Ricky Stewart,,then yeh! Will be announced after Origin 3. Hence why FULTON was signed to 2016!!!
This bloke Ricky Stewart, any relation to Rod?????? Or do you mean Ricky Stuart the bloke who is coaching the Eels!!!!!!!!!

This whole Farah contract thing is going to become very boring if we have to wait till after SOO 111. So if we have signed Fulton for three years because Farah is going, that means Farah has told the club and the club is going to sit on it to after SOO 111. Sounds very unlikely to me, not saying he will not leave but Iam sure nothing has been inked in yet

fulleightyminutes

Post by fulleightyminutes » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 5:27 pm

Can anyone gives score updates for nYC or State Cup?

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 5:28 pm

fulleightyminutes wrote:Can anyone gives score updates for nYC or State Cup?
Roosters beat Wests Tigers 24-6 in NYC trial
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017