Its GAME DAY BABY!!!

ImageImageImage
fulleightyminutes

Re: Its GAME DAY BABY!!!

Post by fulleightyminutes » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 5:59 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
fulleightyminutes wrote:Can anyone gives score updates for nYC or State Cup?
Roosters beat Wests Tigers 24-6 in NYC trial
cheers watto, appreciated. Stuck at home with kids.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 6:30 pm

boot the troll

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 6:45 pm

hey guys you GOT to see the conditions the SG ball teams played on, Pic was posted on the Chookpen, check this out
http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/sho ... gers/page2
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Fanta Pants

Post by Fanta Pants » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 6:57 pm

Take a Chill Pill, Innsaneink! Peace and Love Brother! Life is way to short to be serious all the time!!
Gee Wiz,,the ground is looking SLUSH,,tape up the ankles! The Reggies are looking sharp considering the conditions...Hard slog in this RAIN out here,,,No INJUIRES, work up sweat tonight and then lets just get out of here. And prepare for the Knights in Round 1. Why have we had the Opening Monday Night 4 of the Last 5 years???

willow

Post by willow » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 7:11 pm

Fanta Pants wrote:Willow Baby, HELP ME OUT HERE!!! "PLEASE"!!! Its all new me! AS you can see I have just started to share my love of the TIGERS on the site with fellow minded TIGAAAAR SUPPORTERS!!! What do people mean by "SPAM" and what is a "TROLL"??? So,,I do not UPSET anyone,,other then really taking the MICKEY out on MYSELF!!! I am so looking forward to reading EVERYONES opinions, if I agree with them or not! As stated previously,,,WE ARE ALL ON HERE FOR THE SAME CAUSE!! To cheer LOUD for OUR TEAM!!! Looking forward to your help and advice!!! The Fanta Pants!!
I suggest you take the time to read the forum rules, otherwise I fear you may prove to be your own undoing around here.

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 7:12 pm

willow wrote:
Fanta Pants wrote:Willow Baby, HELP ME OUT HERE!!! "PLEASE"!!! Its all new me! AS you can see I have just started to share my love of the TIGERS on the site with fellow minded TIGAAAAR SUPPORTERS!!! What do people mean by "SPAM" and what is a "TROLL"??? So,,I do not UPSET anyone,,other then really taking the MICKEY out on MYSELF!!! I am so looking forward to reading EVERYONES opinions, if I agree with them or not! As stated previously,,,WE ARE ALL ON HERE FOR THE SAME CAUSE!! To cheer LOUD for OUR TEAM!!! Looking forward to your help and advice!!! The Fanta Pants!!
I suggest you take the time to read the forum rules, otherwise I fear you may prove to be your own undoing around here.
Cut it out with the caps already.

tiger182

Post by tiger182 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 7:17 pm

nofo done his knee won't play.

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 7:18 pm

tiger182 wrote:nofo done his knee won't play.
Damn another injury? Not so good.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 7:23 pm

Roosterman wrote:hey guys you GOT to see the conditions the SG ball teams played on, Pic was posted on the Chookpen, check this out
http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/sho ... gers/page2
Thats insane
Is that Heffron Pk?

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 7:32 pm

Noticed Brooks and Semafungai or whatever it is have web added to the side. Anybody else?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013