Live Game Thread - Tigers V Roosters

ImageImageImage
pHyR3

Re: Live Game Thread - Tigers V Roosters

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:25 pm

:'(

we looked good early on good kick returns, defense mostly fixed up from last year and organised. just no BLOODY INTENSITY. guess the roosters love their foundation cups. , missed the last 20 min though, so we may have fell apart there, not sure.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Majere77

Post by Majere77 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:26 pm

Its going to be a long long year. We look like exactly the same team as last year.

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:27 pm

Few Missing

Woods
Anasta
Ayshford
Lawrence
Didnt See/ Hear Moltzen

Not to bad just really rusty with the Tons of youngsters that I have only seen for first time this year.

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:29 pm

I liked what is saw from miller late in tge game and koro was excellent.
Teddy showed more in his half than molten did.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:30 pm

Majere77 wrote:Its going to be a long long year. We look like exactly the same team as last year.
harrdly, we are organised, fewer errors and better defensively. our forwards just got pummelled....

how is the roosters forward pack compared to the rest of the comp? I'm hoping with woods back we can hold our own against most teams once we put in a bit more in the reg season. ellis and heighington's losses seem to have a taken a bigger toll than i expected.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:32 pm

Spartan117 wrote:Few Missing

Woods
Anasta
Ayshford
Lawrence
Didnt See/ Hear Moltzen

Not to bad just really rusty with the Tons of youngsters that I have only seen for first time this year.
I thought Anasta, Ayshford, Moltzen and Lawrence were playing Spartan? We were only missing Woods as far as I'm aware.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:33 pm

Majere77 wrote:Its going to be a long long year. We look like exactly the same team as last year.

hahaha it didn't take long did it.... :roll

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:34 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
harrdly, we are organised, fewer errors and better defensively. our forwards just got pummelled....

how is the roosters forward pack compared to the rest of the comp? I'm hoping with woods back we can hold our own against most teams once we put in a bit more in the reg season. ellis and heighington's losses seem to have a taken a bigger toll than i expected.
Nah not really. Roosters sides have pummelled us over the years with those 2 in the team. We are their bunnies pure and simple. It is a mental thing that needs to be rectified.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:34 pm

DREW76 wrote:If thats a sign of what to expect, its gonna be a looooong season

another

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:36 pm

Who was #25?
Inno Innosesio?

Golden

Post by Golden » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:36 pm

FARANGALANG wrote:
Golden wrote:
FARANGALANG wrote:
Golden wrote:its a trial guys, they don't care the roosters are clearly taking the game more seriously then us. where just coasting along for 80 mins
willow wrote:History says the Roosters are generally up for the Foundation Cup and tonight has proven to be no exception.

History has shown that our forward pack for the most part get dominated week in week out tonights trial game or no trial game is just a continuation of this history.Anyone who thinks we will win this years comp is dreaming BIGTIME.
We are missing out best forward in Woods.

Theyre missing SBW.I love woods but so what one forward doesnt make a pack.Especially if you want to be winning finals like so many on here foolishly say.This year love it or hate it will be about blooding youngsters.Sad but true.Time will tell.
SBW?? big wooop a overrated hack who is always injured and hasn't play the game in over 4 years

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:36 pm

jas83 wrote:Number 26 is a dud
I wanna a stud not a dud!

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:37 pm

The first 40 was good......but the real worry is most of the forwards are to small and again this season will be over run. This huge guy T well the coaching staff have to drill and drill this guy as he has the build but has no idea! The Tigers are a forward pack of second rowers and this is the hand me down of the last guy and Coach Potter will certainly have to work wonders, not that concerned definatly many good signs .

Majere77

Post by Majere77 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:38 pm

alexaki wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion mate..... I didn't suddenly change my mind because of a bad trial game.

I thought we were in trouble before the trials started and nothing i have seen in the last few weeks has changed my mind.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:38 pm

relax guys it was a trial....the boys showed what they can do in the 2nd 20 minutes....their best period....at least they know what they need to work on in the next 2 weeks...our forwards need some Ommph and our halves need to be slicker....

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:39 pm

Well hopefully that was the last time we see Naiyavaro and Samunafangai in the team.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:39 pm

Majere77 wrote:
alexaki wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion mate..... I didn't suddenly change my mind because of a bad trial game.

I thought we were in trouble before the trials started and nothing i have seen in the last few weeks has changed my mind.
\

well I hope you have a change of mind in a few weeks time.....

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:42 pm

alexaki wrote:relax guys it was a trial....the boys showed what they can do in the 2nd 20 minutes....their best period....at least they know what they need to work on in the next 2 weeks...our forwards need some Ommph and our halves need to be slicker....

If SKD didnt drop the ball cold with 3min to go the final score would have been 34-10, But yes, its only trial, Once you get Woods Back, and Braith plays 80m with his 100+ tough Mtrs a game you guys will toughen up... Or maybe Braith will get a bug everytime he feels like his having a dud game?
Last edited by Roosterman on Sat 23 Feb, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali