Not that disappointed...

ImageImageImage
Winnipeg

Re: Not that disappointed...

Post by Winnipeg » Mon 25 Feb, 2013 10:34 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:I wish these Guests would stop hiding behind anonymity and put their names to comments. Have some accountability for what you say.
I thought it was just some guy named 'Guest'

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 25 Feb, 2013 12:21 pm

shadow wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:I wish these Guests would stop hiding behind anonymity and put their names to comments. Have some accountability for what you say.

There might be a site error cause i posted before and it came up as a guest not my name

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Yes there have been a few different 'guests' and a couple of 'anonymous' pop up over the past couple of weeks from what I can see, so people aren't trying to hide as such (although Flippedy is not my real name either lol). There is obviously some sort of problem and I believe the creators of the site are working on fixing it.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Feb, 2013 4:20 pm

bp tiger wrote:all i seen was a side that got belted all around the park, we played like strangers in attack, and if potter does not cull after a effort like that then he is no better than sheens.
Yeh lets just keep picking a different team until they win...then stick with that, then when they lose they can start changing again every week unrtil they win again

For a start, we have a new coach

We have new players

We have new training and new game plans

Other teams have new coaches/players/game plans

IT TAKES TIME!

hOW D you think we played the way we did in 05?
Practice practise practise familiarity cohesion communication combinations ....trust