Post by sheer64 » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:50 pm

Next week.....

1. Tedesco
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. Marshall
7. Anyone but Miller - Cheerleader will do!
8. Galloway
9. Farah
10. Woods
11. BMM
12. Blair
13. ?

14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
17. Buchanan
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:52 pm

Guest wrote:Do I dare ask who do we play next this week?? That's if we turn up to play!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Panthers.

Post by Guest » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:53 pm

And marshal misses a sitter of a goal, that says it all!!

Thank god that's over!!

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:55 pm

hehehe... and people thought our pack was our problem

Post by Guest » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:57 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Guest wrote:Do I dare ask who do we play next this week?? That's if we turn up to play!!

Panthers.
That's crap!! I live 2 blocks from Centerbet Stadium!! I was going to go but I'm not wasting my hard earned cash!!

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:05 pm

sheer64 wrote:7. Anyone but Miller - Cheerleader will do!
This guy kills me. He has never looked good once.

Post by Guest » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:07 pm

Yossarian wrote:
dermo wrote:Lawrence copping far to much stick on here, hes been made to look bad cause Miller and Anasta can not defend for s***,
Well how about then? Comes out of the line, stops and then gets pushed off by the Knights player. His one on one tackling has been below 1st grade standard. Agree others can share the blame but for a guy who looked rep material in 2011 he's looking pretty dismal these days.
Lawrence hasnt copped enough, he is plahing on past reputation enough is enough, if hed any pride in the jumper he would step down.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Panthers.
That's crap!! I live 2 blocks from Centerbet Stadium!! I was going to go but I'm not wasting my hard earned cash!!

It's at Campbelltow :mrgreen:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:18 pm

WOW Wasn't that fun

At least the Sharkies are off the back page

We are a piece of dried bird poo on the windscreen of the NRL

Sorry , but that rates as badly as Rabbitohs lose a few years ago

I'll start training tomorrow , give me a month Potter

We have to right off a few players already , but the problem is we are paying them a bucketload and they are worth less than a used sanitary napkin

If 1 person tries to make any excuses they need to be put on Mod Review

Welcome to 2013 Wests Tigers football Its gonna be a great year

monkey

Post by monkey » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:18 pm

Jacob miller first time in fantasy football history total Pts -1 . He should go back to nsw cup he is hopeless said it last year to

khristian

Post by khristian » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:35 pm

wow guys tell me what u really think lol

Meevinman

Post by Meevinman » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:37 pm

I hope fingers will be pulled out for next weeks match. Although if this was a preview for the performance level we can be expecting throughout the season, it's gonna be a hard year for the fans that had such higher hopes.

Cut their pay until they can learn how to play coherently on an individual level and as a team.

tigermate

Post by tigermate » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:57 pm

I honestly dont get what coaches see that every fan doesnt...

Starting Anasta and Fulton against a massive pack is an uneccessary gamble with a high degree of failure.

Matt Bell is a big white doughy flopper and is about as agressive as a Care Bear.

Having Galloway and Blair off who were our best forwards for the start of the game for a good chunk of time when we are getting bashed makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Not using Pettybourne who i thought was one of our better more agressive forwards in the trials... what the f*#k?

Keeping Jacob Miller at half when it was clear that Benji needed to inject himself more... why doesnt the coach get on the walkie talkie and tell him that Jonathan Thurston who is playing five eigth touches the ball 3 times a set and is everywhere on the field. Benji has absolutely no pressure to get involved at the moment.... We looked good at the end when he got the ball a few times.... you are a leader mate... grow some nuts and get your hands on the ball and lead the team out of the crap when we are getting pumped.

I actually have nothing else to say except we are the same team as last year only worse.... it doesnt matter if we win next week or the week after that... its no good being a team that can only win when you get the bounce of the ball... at the moment as soon as things go bad for us the whole team falls into a heap like a bunch of spoilt school kids who would rather throw in the towel than fight.

i dont even want to hear about how bad your preparation was.... you were disgraceful....

Also tell me this .... how the hell is Royce Simmons back coaching us in defense.... you couldnt get more of a wet blanket... we have never had good defense and we bring back the guy who has been coaching us in the past... seriously...

Heres some tips..

1. BUY SOME POLYNESIAN FORWARDS THAT RUN HARD AND FAST... look at Junior Moors in Melbourne on the weekend...

2. TELL BENJI TO TOUCH THE BALL AT LEAST 2 TIMES IN A SET... we look more dangerous every time he touches it.

3. GET RID OF PANSIES - Moltzen, Ayshford, Reddy, Bell... actually tell Benji that everytime he is on the footy show he tells a story where he cries.. stop being a sook!!!

4. BUY A COACH THAT KNOWS HOW TO CREATE DEFENSIVE DISCIPLINE - Roycey was a Penrith Panther so i dont understand why he is even at the club, does someone owe him so money or something?

If we manage to do these things and still lose at least we can say that we tried to change it...

bloody hell...

huntertiger

Post by huntertiger » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:01 pm

Can i just say tonight is the first time in my life i have walked out on a game and there have been times when i was close..

Tonight was a disgrace their defense was lacking their attack was predictable their play was boring and it is the same old same old Farrar and Marshall and if that is any indication on the season it is going to be a very LONG and frustrating year..

I want the 57 mins of my life back and the $72 i paid for the tickets.. The only consolation is i live in Newcastle and never wasted my time and $$$ driving to watch that rubbish the team need to make a public apology to their fans and if they serve that up they won't have any fans to watch that garbage... :wtf :brick:

Watch the knights their players took on the line nearly everytime they touched the ball they ran straight and hard we never did any of that..

Let us just hope that they got the worst game out of the way first up and tonight was enough for a years bad games. As a die hard i bloody hope so :pray:

cheers

jimmyz

Post by jimmyz » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 1:21 pm

Tigermate, I have to say I loved your post it cracked me up and have to agree with everything said.