blah no worries

ImageImageImage
Golden

blah no worries

Post by Golden » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:31 pm

no worries who cares about a flogging, we will flog the panthers next week by 40, plenty of positives to come out of tonight's game, didn't we win 10 in a row after getting flogged by 50? 50 point floggings are good for us

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:33 pm

Another yr of whining from Golden. This match is just the gift that keeps on giving

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:41 pm

Positive spin on your negativity, Golden - I like it! :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:48 pm

was I Whining?? ohh really?? wow even being positive means I am being negative woohoo!!! I can't lose ok then.

like I said no problem a flogging is what the team needs to win 10 in a row it's no worries at all and hopefully this might see the end of the great Utai from first grade

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:05 pm

Golden, this side wont win 10 games all year mate.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:12 pm

Golden wrote:no worries who cares about a flogging, we will flog the panthers next week by 40, plenty of positives to come out of tonight's game, didn't we win 10 in a row after getting flogged by 50? 50 point floggings are good for us
What a masochist.

Majere77

Post by Majere77 » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:14 pm

[quote="Golden"] plenty of positives to come out of tonight's game/quote]

Name them please. Name one good thing.

That was the single worst performance i have seen from a football side... Ive seen worse scores but never less effort.

So you tell me the positives.....?

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:29 pm

If I was a trainer i wouldn't have given some of those guys water. Dead set no effort. Good luck Mr Potter Shenious would be having a laugh.The posotives perhaps Mr Potter will make some changes and not muck around show who is boss.Yeah Yeah it's round one ,that team has no chance make the changes. Gone should be Miller ,Moltz from fullback,Utai( one year to long)Anasta( Roosterman was annoying but right) Ready c ya Bell???? Dead set a mess

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:43 pm

Some horrible performances- moltzen, Utai, Lawrence, Anasta , Fulton, Ayshford, miller, bell

Some solid performances given we had no ball - Benji, Blair, woods, Ben Murdoch masiala,

Some good performances -Galloway , Buchanan, reddy ( short but so much more solid), farah

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:03 pm

There were some poor performances but those players are much better then that. Here's hoping Potter has the boys in much better shape next round.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:04 pm

Boonboon2 wrote:Some horrible performances- moltzen, Utai, Lawrence, Anasta , Fulton, Ayshford, miller, bell

Some solid performances given we had no ball - Benji, Blair, woods, Ben Murdoch masiala,

Some good performances -Galloway , Buchanan, reddy ( short but so much more solid), farah
How could you rate Blair a 'solid' and Fulton 'horrible'. Fulton tackled his guts out and was one of the few who had a dig. And Benji 'solid'? His defence was OK but that was the only time he was sighted.

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:15 pm

Well I told you guys roosters fans would be laughing at us all I heard was how Anasta was gonna be a awesome signing sadly where stuck with the useless guy, it will only be a matter of time before hes moved to the halves now.

It's going to be a REBUIDING year that's the key guys simular to 2008 this is going to take a couple of years till Potter gets the players he wants, how come Newcastle were all ohhh precious Bennett even though they were losing oh Bennett is god he just needs the players he wants, now its oh after round 1 Potter is under pressure, let the guy get the players he wants. he wasn't the one that signed the useless Anasta, he needs to move Utai off the wing though pathetic

we were going ok until Utai thought his hands were like feet then it was all downhill from there, very simular to last years game against Newcastle actually

Post by Guest » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:55 pm

Golden wrote:was I Whining?? ohh really?? wow even being positive means I am being negative woohoo!!! I can't lose ok then.

like I said no problem a flogging is what the team needs to win 10 in a row it's no worries at all and hopefully this might see the end of the great Utai from first grade
Posted using RoarFEED 2013