I'll be the first

ImageImageImage
1/4 chicken,chips

I'll be the first

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:42 pm

Sack moltzen ,he simply isn't a first grade footballer in any position

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 8:43 pm

Sack Anasta, Moltzen, Utai, Ayshford, Lawrence.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:02 pm

Anasta & MIller have to go from the team period. Moltzen from 1 and never given another chance. Utai is close to that level.

I have no issues with Lawrence and Ayshford - I thought they both looked good in patches and their bad moments weren't that bad.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:06 pm

I am giving it another half a dozen games but I am calling lawrences career as bench back rower or done with WT if he keeps going along tonights route.

From tonight. Moltzen is everything we thought, and feared he was

Benji looks quite pleasedkicking 20m freaking dropouts

Anasta and Fulton should NEVER be on the field at the same time. They offer nothing.

Dropping Pettybourne off the bench was an utter disgrace he provides line speed, something not seen tonight.

Farah is a utter star

Buchanan is going to be very good

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:20 pm

Please don't leave us farah! :(
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:27 pm

Molten, Utai, Lawrence and Anasta were the worst on field by a long way. Drop moltzen for tedesco, Utai for Reddy who looked much better when on the field, start with pettybourne give Anasta another chance with Fulton to the bench. As for Lawrence I have no idea but something must be done as he was horrible

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:01 pm

If Farah leaves, god help us

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:28 pm

smeghead wrote:I am giving it another half a dozen games but I am calling lawrences career as bench back rower or done with WT if he keeps going along tonights route.

Anasta and Fulton should NEVER be on the field at the same time. They offer nothing.

Dropping Pettybourne off the bench was an utter disgrace he provides line speed, something not seen tonight.

Farah is a utter star

Agree with this entire post.

The saddest aspect is Lawrence. That injury has killed him. He's gone from a quality rep level player to NSW Cup standard at best.

Anasta is the most useless signing in our history. He is exactly the type of player we didn't need, and now we are stuck with him for two years.

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:34 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:Sack moltzen ,he simply isn't a first grade footballer in any position
I have said it before and was ridiculed and I will say it again....Moltzen will not be dropped...he will not play NSW cup. So just forget about it.
Potter also thinks Miller is some sort of footballer as I have said before I have never been impressed with Miller. So with those two virtually guaranteed a spot each week its going to be a long year.

Shooshmeister

Post by Shooshmeister » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:36 pm

Was very dissapointed with Lawrence, he was stood up all night by gagai, korrbete at least tried to make up his poor defense with poretty strong hitups.( Teach the backrow a thing or 2) Utai, he was one of our better last year, but your not gonna get taller over night, unfortunatley will struggle all season. Moltzen, never a fan and tonight reminded my why. The one highlight I did see was how Buchanen handled himself in a tough game. I think he could be another Woods in the making. Here's hoping. They can only get better

sunshine coast tiger

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 7:25 am

Irvine wrote:
1/4 chicken,chips wrote:Sack moltzen ,he simply isn't a first grade footballer in any position
I have said it before and was ridiculed and I will say it again....Moltzen will not be dropped...he will not play NSW cup. So just forget about it.
Potter also thinks Miller is some sort of footballer as I have said before I have never been impressed with Miller. So with those two virtually guaranteed a spot each week its going to be a long year.
I think molten will be dropped for Tedesco. Potter indicated Tedesco was close to being picked. Potter is smart enough to see that Moltzen is useless. If he isn't sack Potter.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Tiger_Al

Post by Tiger_Al » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 8:12 am

Shooshmeister wrote:Was very dissapointed with Lawrence, he was stood up all night by gagai, korrbete at least tried to make up his poor defense with poretty strong hitups.( Teach the backrow a thing or 2) Utai, he was one of our better last year, but your not gonna get taller over night, unfortunatley will struggle all season. Moltzen, never a fan and tonight reminded my why. The one highlight I did see was how Buchanen handled himself in a tough game. I think he could be another Woods in the making. Here's hoping. They can only get better

Look I agree Lawrence has lost something from the injury (I think its his lateral movement, which is pretty important for a centre)... but lets not be mistaken Gagai will do the same to a lot of good centre this year.
I think Lawrence needs to transition to the backrow same as Ben Smith has done @parra.

Moltzen should never see the No.1 shirt ever again... he is just not a fullback!
I think he can make it at maybe centre or wing or bench back/ temp dummy half, but thats about it otherwise reggies.

Utai... sacked! He was terrible.

Ayshford... needs to be put on notice to improve or its reggies!

Anasta...? what do we do here, he tried hardbut is just not a nrl backrower anymore, he had that one good year in the backrow for the chooks but that was about it.

Fulton... needs to be there, our best defender apart from Woods & Farah.

Buchanen... looks like a very good prospect.

willow

Post by willow » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 8:40 am

smeghead wrote:I am giving it another half a dozen games but I am calling lawrences career as bench back rower or done with WT if he keeps going along tonights route.

Farah is a utter star

Hard to argue with those comments Smeg. Lawrence really looked off his game, Anasta and Fulton provide no go forward or sting in defence, Utai can't jump and his defensive positioning was shocking. I think a backrow of Pettybourne and BMM or Thompson is the way to go, we're just going to be steamrolled otherwise. I'll Tedesco 5 weeks and he'll be in FG.

delpy

Post by delpy » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 8:52 am

willow wrote:I'll [give] Tedesco 5 weeks and he'll be in FG.
Tell me we don't have to wait 5 weeks. He completely outshone Moltzen in the Foundation Cup, both in attack and defense.

My only criticism of Farah was that when we conceded 3 or 4 tries, they showed us the players in the in-goal and no one was talking. That is the time we need words from our captain to fire the boys up.
Delpy
Wests Tigers Member

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 8:55 am

True but if anyone had the right not to speak from exhaustion it was Farah