The tigers of old

ImageImageImage
tygrrr

The tigers of old

Post by tygrrr » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:05 pm

Not a thing had changed in my opinion. I don't post on here very often but after the build up of a new coach, recruits, miller at half it's was hard to sit and watch that garbage. Tim moltzen, your not a fullbacks behind...you don't support, you have no heart. Laying on the ground and crying instead of keeping the momentum up. You don't look for the ball. You get driven back in defense. For a bloke that is lucky to have the 1 jersey you don't look like you want it. Matt utai, as hard as you try you simply don't cut it mate. No speed, bad handling and very very poor defense. You will only cost us games whist in the lineup. Ayshford and Lawrence, where were you!!!! Benj benj benj, let Jacob have the ball, stop runnin in trying to dominate the amount of bad decisions are hurting us. And kicking it 10 meters back..... Sad to watch. Buchanan looks like a good prospect for the future. Big red needs to get his mongral back. Anasta didn't look like he wanted to be there. Bell, there are better options....Blair looked a shade better than last year but a long way to go. For us to do anything this year Robbie needs to lift his game, tonight was not good enough. I can't believe we have Fulton a new long contract he can only get worse. This year is not looking good people unless changes are made now!!! Tedesco in is the first step. It's going to be a long season.... You have 6 weeks Mick to get our permanent team together and stick to it, tonight's will not cut it. End rant!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

ball main

Post by ball main » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:15 pm

Very Well said. I'll give Lawrence, molten, Anasta till round 6. If no improvement by than they have to go. I can't beleive utai is still playing. IMO its going to be a long year ahead. We seem to be physically very weak. We have no toughness or mongrel. I heard how all off season we tried to be more physically and our defense would improve.
I predicted that we would not make the 8, I hope I'm wrong

ball main

Post by ball main » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:15 pm

Champs05

Post by Champs05 » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:28 pm

Ball main, you've got to kidding to give anyone until round 6 to prove themselves. Molten has to go now. Has never been & will never be a fullback .Half back at best. Anasta can play, but needs to find desire to play for tigers! Lawerence is a proven perfomer & will come good. Utai unfortunately has gone past his use by date.
Biggest problem with this club,is they never invest in big players. All "pop gun"size compared to the other teams. It's going to be a very long season unless the team clicks as a unit. I don't see the passion in the players at this stage. The previous bonds have been broken with all the players let go last year & this year.