THINGS YOU DIDN'T SEE ON TV

ImageImageImage
Demps

THINGS YOU DIDN'T SEE ON TV

Post by Demps » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm not sure what was televised, but I noticed a few things whilst at the game tonight...

When Utai was hooked after not even attempting to contest that bomb that resulted in a try, he was pulled from the field.
Walked straight over to Potter, had a few words with him then sat down next to the guy that was sitting next to Potter.
That guy then proceeded to tap him and point to where the other benched players were sitting, then Utai walked over and sat with them.

Moltzen doing a lot of shouting and pointing, mainly at Utai to get back on his wing... because he was constantly drifted in field leaving the wing exposed.

Beau Scott VS Anasta
... Anasta clearly wanted nothing to do with it.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:58 pm

Utai must go

Coasttiger

Post by Coasttiger » Mon 11 Mar, 2013 9:59 pm

Brisbane Tiger wrote:Utai must go
Not just Utai!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

delpy

Post by delpy » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 9:07 am

Utai's wing was always exposed. He needs to go. But Ayshford left him to mark two men all night.

What happened to that other guy that used to play on the wing? Oh, that's right, we let him go.
Delpy
Wests Tigers Member

dermo

Post by dermo » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 9:19 am

delpy wrote:Utai's wing was always exposed. He needs to go. But Ayshford left him to mark two men all night.

What happened to that other guy that used to play on the wing? Oh, that's right, we let him go.

Lote would do a much better job defensively than Utai but hes injured and anyway i have faith that Nofoaluma will be a successful first grader

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 1:07 pm

dermo wrote:
delpy wrote:Utai's wing was always exposed. He needs to go. But Ayshford left him to mark two men all night.

Lote would do a much better job defensively than Utai but hes injured and anyway i have faith that Nofoaluma will be a successful first grader
I think he meant Beau knows

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 1:10 pm

Dont know about Lote, he was giving them just as much space last year. I would be happy to not see him play again in Tiger colours to be frank.

Korobiete was just as bad. Both wingers let their opposites stand way out side of them.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 1:14 pm

stryker wrote:Dont know about Lote, he was giving them just as much space last year. I would be happy to not see him play again in Tiger colours to be frank.

Korobiete was just as bad. Both wingers let their opposites stand way out side of them.
Utai and Koroibete were both left posted all night by their inside men. The defensive line was compressed in the middle of the field and had no time to spread when the Knights moved the ball wide. It's no coincidence that their wingers and centres were the only ones who scored tries.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 1:14 pm

stryker wrote:Dont know about Lote, he was giving them just as much space last year. I would be happy to not see him play again in Tiger colours to be frank.

They were outnumbered in the backs all night (right from the first try).
They ran extra men and we did nothing defensively to compensate - even 6 year olds are told to number up and mark a player.

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 1:16 pm

Demps wrote: Moltzen doing a lot of shouting and pointing, mainly at Utai to get back on his wing... because he was constantly drifted in field leaving the wing exposed.
Don't understand why a guy who has played hundreds of NRL games needs to be told what to do. Not a fan of Moltzen but Why should he be worrying about other players..he needs to worry about his own game.

Shows little respect if Utai did go up and argue with Potter....Have these players got it over him already ?

dermo

Post by dermo » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 3:16 pm

happy tiger wrote:
dermo wrote:

I think he meant Beau knows
i know he meant beau and i was saying that letting him go is not really a big deal that we let him go when one of the few positions we actually have some depth is on the wing

Goose

Post by Goose » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 3:55 pm

Irvine wrote:
Demps wrote: Moltzen doing a lot of shouting and pointing, mainly at Utai to get back on his wing... because he was constantly drifted in field leaving the wing exposed.
Don't understand why a guy who has played hundreds of NRL games needs to be told what to do. Not a fan of Moltzen but Why should he be worrying about other players..he needs to worry about his own game.

Shows little respect if Utai did go up and argue with Potter....Have these players got it over him already ?
Because it is arguably the most important role of he fullback to organise the defensive line.

He is supposed to be telling them where the numbers are.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 5:42 pm

Demps wrote:I'm not sure what was televised, but I noticed a few things whilst at the game tonight...

When Utai was hooked after not even attempting to contest that bomb that resulted in a try, he was pulled from the field.
Walked straight over to Potter, had a few words with him then sat down next to the guy that was sitting next to Potter.

That guy then proceeded to tap him and point to where the other benched players were sitting, then Utai walked over and sat with them.

Moltzen doing a lot of shouting and pointing, mainly at Utai to get back on his wing... because he was constantly drifted in field leaving the wing exposed.

Beau Scott VS Anasta
... Anasta clearly wanted nothing to do with it.

Utai probably said to Potter 'Why have you hooked me? I was playing great!' :roll:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

GoldXR50Leroy

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 5:48 pm

Remember that Potter has only had half an off season to settle in, but we were awful, took no crap at work from all the tossers who tried to give it to me!.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 6:21 pm

Yes we played real bad & all the idiots have been out to-day bagging the Tigers, but on the game last night i hope we make a couple of changes for our game against the Panthers.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 6:46 pm

tigerbenji wrote:Yes we played real bad & all the idiots have been out to-day bagging the Tigers, but on the game last night i hope we make a couple of changes for our game against the Panthers.
TB I don't see what the issue is with bagging them when they play badly

And in the same breath I will quite happily praise them when they play well

I'd much rather be doing the later and getting egg all over my face trust me

snowleopard

Post by snowleopard » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 6:55 pm

The things I did see on TV were the same things I saw last year..and the same result. The same players , making the same errors and dumb decisions , giving away the most penalties, dropping the ball when under pressure , missing tackles, etc etc. The only new thing I saw was benji's invented a new goal line dropout strategy that says they have put 40 points on us so let's try a 30 metre floating drop kick that no one chases and then do some more tackling practice. Golly Gosh!.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 7:50 pm

dermo wrote:

Where is NOFO?...he has not been listed the last 2 weeks?