THINGS YOU DIDN'T SEE ON TV

ImageImageImage
pHyR3

Re: THINGS YOU DIDN'T SEE ON TV

Post by pHyR3 » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 9:12 pm

injured
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Post by Guest » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 10:30 pm

snowleopard wrote:The things I did see on TV were the same things I saw last year..and the same result. The same players , making the same errors and dumb decisions , giving away the most penalties, dropping the ball when under pressure , missing tackles, etc etc. The only new thing I saw was benji's invented a new goal line dropout strategy that says they have put 40 points on us so let's try a 30 metre floating drop kick that no one chases and then do some more tackling practice. Golly Gosh!.
HAhahaha!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 5:01 am

I had a good laugh when Boyd stood over Moltzen laughing at him... Did this happen just once, or was it happening throughout the night without the cameras catching it?
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

tigerman

Post by tigerman » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 6:02 pm

Heard Nofoaluma is on compassionate leave,this could be the case for his absence.As for Benji,for a player of his experience he sure does some stupid ill timed plays,the sooner he learns to take a tackle the sooner his crap plays will be eliminated.

alex

Post by alex » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 6:31 pm

I saw Moltzen yelling at players a lot. But not the good type of yelling. With him it's a lot of do as I say not as I do. At one point when we were defending on our line, I saw KG running back to get into position around the posts, and rather than Moltzen covering a position in the middle of the field, he physically pushed Keith that way so he didn't he could take the blind side, which had less of a chance of seeing the ball. It was a cowardly act and just shows how long a way he has to go to become a decent fullback.

LeichhardtTiger

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 9:38 pm

I saw a team of strangers. On a positive note Robbie worked his arse off and was in the top NRL Dream team scorers on 77 - Korobiete was on 0, I think Miller was like 6 or 7, In the pack Galloway, Blair and Buchanan were around 30 each whilst I think Anasta was either close to 10. Quite simply the most pathetic first grade performance I have seen in 45 years.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

Goose

Post by Goose » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 10:39 pm

alex wrote:I saw Moltzen yelling at players a lot. But not the good type of yelling. With him it's a lot of do as I say not as I do. At one point when we were defending on our line, I saw KG running back to get into position around the posts, and rather than Moltzen covering a position in the middle of the field, he physically pushed Keith that way so he didn't he could take the blind side, which had less of a chance of seeing the ball. It was a cowardly act and just shows how long a way he has to go to become a decent fullback.
laughable post backs are pushing forwards back inside all the time. .... not cause they are cowards because they want their forward s particularly props in the middle of the ruck and backs on the fringe
I read all the time on here about Moltzen abusing players yet his team mates all like him perhaps he is not abusing them at all and is yelling instructions exactly as he is supposed to do

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:00 pm

Goose wrote:
alex wrote:I saw Moltzen yelling at players a lot. But not the good type of yelling. With him it's a lot of do as I say not as I do. At one point when we were defending on our line, I saw KG running back to get into position around the posts, and rather than Moltzen covering a position in the middle of the field, he physically pushed Keith that way so he didn't he could take the blind side, which had less of a chance of seeing the ball. It was a cowardly act and just shows how long a way he has to go to become a decent fullback.
laughable post backs are pushing forwards back inside all the time. .... not cause they are cowards because they want their forward s particularly props in the middle of the ruck and backs on the fringe
I read all the time on here about Moltzen abusing players yet his team mates all like him perhaps he is not abusing them at all and is yelling instructions exactly as he is supposed to do
You can't educate onions...
It's his job to direct the defence and that's why Galloway went where he told him - a frontrower defending the middle of the ruck.
Bag him all you like for what he actually does do wrong - in this instance you have no idea what you're talking about.

LeichhardtTiger

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:46 pm

Hey ck - Onions? These guys are being paid up to $500K a year in real and funny money. They've been educated in League from HMS to SGBall and Grade. You are right - that's his job to direct traffic. Trouble is Moltzen was terrible. Miller was terrible and Marshall was terrible so 75% of our spine was terrible.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:59 pm

cktiger wrote:
Goose wrote:
You can't educate onions...
It's his job to direct the defence and that's why Galloway went where he told him - a frontrower defending the middle of the ruck.
Bag him all you like for what he actually does do wrong - in this instance you have no idea what you're talking about.
Another stick up for the worst fullback in the NRL post... by guess who.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Mar, 2013 1:41 am

Moltzen's job is to get the side in a reasonable defensive pattern and as a Fullback you have to get them going no matter what

I'm one of Moltz's biggest critics but you won't here me criticising him for that

And just to surprise some on here I think moltz's positional play has improved also

He's just not up to scratch in almost every other area bar his speed and try scoring ability

Funny little story , I learnt heaps of swear words as a 6 year old watching Brisbane Wests reserve grade fullback Greg Thomas at Purtell Park Had a voice like a foghorn and Wests fans used to complain to the club for him to tone the swearing down If he managed to scream out three words without swearing you could count on the next 8 to be every lewd word he could think off :lol: