Post match Interviews

ImageImageImage
TIGER

Re: Post match Interviews

Post by TIGER » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 1:20 pm

My advice to him is go and get your family portrait done now!
Your never gonna look this good again.

Juro

Post by Juro » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 1:52 pm

I just went through the videos on weststigers.com.au. The one I liked most was from Fulton. He came across as honest, and was willing to admit to our weaknesses.

You could see Farah steaming with disappointment, so I'm hoping he will do everything he can to carry the team forward.

Blair seemed a bit flippant, and Galloway was just giving cliches.

Hard to say with Potter, since he was so quiet. Time will tell whether he has the answers to our problems.
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 2:39 pm

can't believe people take post match conferences seriously.

how much bs do you need to hear from coaches week in week out.

barra

Post by barra » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 3:52 pm

Not as much as we used to Bon

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 3:56 pm

bonstonker wrote:can't believe people take post match conferences seriously.

how much bs do you need to hear from coaches week in week out.
ur dead set right we dont want to hear Bs, but what we want is a frank and honest response to that discussing preformance and some real emotion to the situation, rather than it was not good enough and we will work harder. i thought that was what the of season was for, to get thing near right, what the hell have they been doing they looked like strangers who had just met, its not a good look for a new coach to sit there looking like someone stoled him lunch money.

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 4:29 pm

it changes nothing.
it's all an act.
i don't care for acts.
doesn't matter what you want.
coaches don't want to be there,it's an obligation that they some times use for an agenda.

talk is cheap.

Post by Guest » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 10:52 pm

Irvine wrote:Personality is an issue with Potter he doesn't come across as a very Personable guy.
I would really like to know how he gets on with the players......he looks like he pretty much keeps to himself...school teacher style.
There the best type of coach...
Des Hasler was my teacher!
Give the coach a break first game his not going to spit the dummy and loose face with all the players, he has to do it in a suttle way.
Anyone to blame it should be the senior egotistical morons including farah who i didnt see talk he seems to be playing for himself not the jumper.... Sorry to say

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 12:46 am

Lol Farah is the only bloke playing the game properly out there 100% of the time.

Goose

Post by Goose » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:59 am

bp tiger wrote:
Newtown wrote:Potter was not at all strong during the interview. On that basis I doubt that we will see much change in the team personnel or their attitude. Farah looked a lot more annoyed about the game than Potter.

if that had happened to hasler or bellyace they would have been frothing at the mouth and pulling there hair out. but potter just sat there and acted like it was no big deal. and to make matters worse the only thing that potter did seem to do was replace poor utai, when it was all over, did not see has change any structure during the game or come to the side line and scream out to his side, no just replace a winger and sit nice and quite at the press conference.
What if it happend to Bennett or Gibson, they'd be very much like Potter throw in Lombardi, Ewen McKenzie, Bob Dwyer or Grahem Henry.

Not every body is a screamer, and not every body responds to screamers, i certainly dont.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 3:16 pm

I used to go out with a screamer.......

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 3:19 pm

I create screamers.... Image

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Thu 14 Mar, 2013 5:14 pm

simonthetiger wrote:I used to go out with a screamer.......

DO U WANT TO SHARE HER PHONE NUMBER LOL.