miller and marshall

ImageImageImage
LeichhardtTiger

Re: miller and marshall

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 10:32 pm

I've posted this idea elsewhere - the SPINE is now 8 YEARS old is is only 50% in tact from the 2005 GF win!

Farah is maturing into a champion. Marshall is a faded memory and even th dopey Kiwis recognise that. So we have an effective 25% spine.

We have the worst backrow - not in talent but in size and impact in context of today's modern game.

GOOD NEWS - None of this is Mick Potter's fault! This is not his team. Sheens derves nothing but derision for his destruction of this club.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 10:38 pm

LeichhardtTiger wrote:I've posted this idea elsewhere - the SPINE is now 8 YEARS old is is only 50% in tact from the 2005 GF win!

Farah is maturing into a champion. Marshall is a faded memory and even th dopey Kiwis recognise that. So we have an effective 25% spine.

We have the worst backrow - not in talent but in size and impact in context of today's modern game.

GOOD NEWS - None of this is Mick Potter's fault! This is not his team. Sheens derves nothing but derision for his destruction of this club.
Gee ...what will everyone say if we start winning?
PS The club is still here.

LeichhardtTiger

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:32 pm

cktiger - the CLUB is not here. There is no Western Suburbs DRLFC or Balmain DRLFC in first grade anymore. If anything, we are the most divided club given the current issue over the Ashfield, Campbelltown vs Balmain finance tensions. You know, these morons who run these clubs are helping destroy their own livelihoods! I'm kinda wondering if this tension isn't having a distracting influence on players as contracts are being considered especially for the main guy Robbie Farah. Benji can go and play for Bondi United for all I care! Someone has pointed out elsewhere on this site that we might be able to buy some decent forwards by letting Benji go. Sheens brought Pettybourne and Thompson two reserve graders who were probably bargain buys. But we have to get real and seek a better class of player if we are fair dinkum. And Anasta, well what a joke! - again Sheens buying a very small backrow/maybe half solution. Our 20's are a fantastic bunch but are perhaps too young to match the men. Let's hope Potter can keep a cool head and produce a team that is competitive each week.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.