The elephant in the room

ImageImageImage
LeichhardtTiger

Re: The elephant in the room

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 10:13 pm

Elephants in the Room - Braith Anasta Jacob Miller Tim Moltzen Chris Lawrence Blake Ayshford and Matt Utai are not producing consistent output. Benji? He's surrounded by these guys if they aren't connecting with him and vice versa maybe that's the real problem. I guess it's not rocket science - in 2005 we had a spine: Hodgo Marshall Prince and Farah - We currently have 50% of that 8 year old combination and have failed to develop and consolidate the spine to this date. Miller seems so unco - his kick to Uarte which ended up in an amazing length of the field try to the Knights (to Uarte) highlighted the lack of a kicking game plan.

Potter has submitted the same team from Monday night. I can only assume that he was so pissed off that he did so just to satisfy the NRL rule to submit teams by the Tuesday arvo deadline. I expect that team to be absolutley overhauled for the Penrith Game.

Tedesco
Noafo...etc
Rory Brien(replace Ayshford or Lawrence I don't care which one)
Lawrence
Korobeite
Marshall
Brooks or Anasta (Why not Anasta is not a Forward but he might just be the right guy to pick and choose the plays whilst Brooks would be an inspired selection but unfortunately would set back the Mighty U20's.)
Heighnington (sorry just kidding)
Fulton
Blair
MMasela
Galloway
Farah
Woods

Buchanan
Bell
Pettybourne
Bodene Tho.... - Nah I don't like him - too small - throw in an islander who is over 100kgs and at least 6ft 2 or 3 or 4 - and if we don't have someone (There is that guy who drops the ball a lot T N ? but just put him on to tackle...he can tackle right?)

That'll do me Mick but you're the coach andI'm just a disappointed fan.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.