LETS BE HONEST.... WE ARE s*** !!

ImageImageImage
tigermate

LETS BE HONEST.... WE ARE s*** !!

Post by tigermate » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 9:01 pm

Lets be honest here guys....

I am not sure if it is the few beers that i have just had after work but this team is pretty s***.

We have no forwards that punch the line....

We have outside backs that dont look like getting back to their form that warranted the fanfare we are living off...

We have second rowers that are smaller than most centers....

We have a spine that is all over the shop... Moltzen cant catch a ball... Robbie is trying his best and cant do it all alone and the more he tries to do it by himself the less impact he has in the game... And we have Benji... should he be 5/8 should he be 1/2 back?... the problem is that we are better when he has the ball in his hands but then again we arent going to win a premiership with him there either... and we dont have an established recognised 1/2 who can command enough ball from Robbie or Benji to control the game.

We have the worst attitude out of all the teams... as soon as things go wrong it is not uncommon for us to leak 3 tries in a row...

seriously.. i feel for Potter... it is going to take a while for him to beat the living sh*t out of this team and change their behavior...

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 9:03 pm

tigermate wrote:Lets be honest here guys....

I am not sure if it is the few beers that i have just had after work but this team is pretty s***.

We have no forwards that punch the line....

We have outside backs that dont look like getting back to their form that warranted the fanfare we are living off...

We have second rowers that are smaller than most centers....

We have a spine that is all over the shop... Moltzen cant catch a ball... Robbie is trying his best and cant do it all alone and the more he tries to do it by himself the less impact he has in the game... And we have Benji... should he be 5/8 should he be 1/2 back?... the problem is that we are better when he has the ball in his hands but then again we arent going to win a premiership with him there either... and we dont have an established recognised 1/2 who can command enough ball from Robbie or Benji to control the game.

We have the worst attitude out of all the teams... as soon as things go wrong it is not uncommon for us to leak 3 tries in a row...

seriously.. i feel for Potter... it is going to take a while for him to beat the living sh*t out of this team and change their behavior...
over reaction

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 9:35 pm

Potter will have lots to do, we look like second raters in the first round. No one impressed although a couple tried harder than others. We look like we don't have the cattle in this batch, maybe the under 20s will assist here, Potter will have to make the hard decisions. Benji will have to work harder, he should know he is playing well below his own capability. I hope he improves for his own sake and the rest of the team.I have to agree with Alexaki we have to do a lot better than what we did. We cannot improve 100%, we have to improve 500% just to get into the finals and to stay competitive.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 9:53 pm

Your right we are s..t