Blair

ImageImageImage
bonstonker

Re: Blair

Post by bonstonker » Mon 25 Mar, 2013 10:28 am

a typical blair game against a team without discipline.

we had a mountain of ball inside their 20,and blair put his hand up.

this week against manly,let's see when he puts his hand up.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 25 Mar, 2013 11:07 am

happy tiger wrote:
cunno wrote:
happy tiger wrote:In my opinion Blair and Woods have been our best forwards this season
Woods was very, very strong again last night, I know everyone knows this but for a bloke his age and experience in 1st grade, it is great to watch his game week after week.
I don't know about others ,but Woods reminds me of Lazarus ,when you think he finished he gets an extra 2-3 metres
Woods will go down as one of the best props in his Era , he is so raw and still so young , Humphreys give this kid a 5 year contract....
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Mon 25 Mar, 2013 11:56 am

foreveratiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
cunno wrote:
happy tiger wrote:In my opinion Blair and Woods have been our best forwards this season
Woods was very, very strong again last night, I know everyone knows this but for a bloke his age and experience in 1st grade, it is great to watch his game week after week.
I don't know about others ,but Woods reminds me of Lazarus ,when you think he finished he gets an extra 2-3 metres
Woods will go down as one of the best props in his Era , he is so raw and still so young , Humphreys give this kid a 5 year contract....
Just imagine the kid in 2-3 years time
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 25 Mar, 2013 11:22 pm

Frank the tank wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:
Frank the tank wrote:It was against really bad parra team. He will need to do a whole lot more against Manly next week.

With Blair I feel like we paid for a Mercedes and got a Toyota. Nothing wrong with toyotas as long as your not paying 3 times more than they are worth.
getting pretty tired of you and 1974 blowing the same horn over and over again tbh.
you were right when you said blair wouldnt be as good a buy as everyone though, but he's improving..he's going in the right direction. lay off him for a while, will ya?

Well I would want you to get your panties in a twist over something as trivial as this. So I promise I'll lay off him .................for a while.

Why don't you PM me with your thoughts and opinions and then that way I can post what you're comfortable with and then you won't get tired of me having an opinion of my own.
it's ok to acknowledge improvement once in a while... you dont have to keep telling us you were right 2 years ago.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Frank the tank

Post by Frank the tank » Tue 26 Mar, 2013 4:18 am

Whatever makes you happy.
I'm not a complete idiot.............there are some pieces missing!