iosefa named... why

ImageImageImage
willow

Re: iosefa named... why

Post by willow » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 12:05 pm

smeghead wrote:Luani played much better as a hooker in State Cup last week.

Watch last years footage and count how many games he cost BRET with his terrible defence and how many penalties he conceded.

Bringing his to the club in front of Politini was a mistake, playing him in the NRL is a mortal sin
Agree. Iosefa is deadset rubbish and is far too prone to brain melts out on the field.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 12:15 pm

willow wrote:

Watch last years footage and count how many games he cost BRET with his terrible defence and how many penalties he conceded.

Bringing his to the club in front of Politini was a mistake, playing him in the NRL is a mortal sin
Agree. Iosefa is deadset rubbish and is far too prone to brain melts out on the field.
Like the penalty he gave last night (2nd one)

Referees can audibly be heard ruck before warning him to take his hands off the ball and what does he do next tackle .... he is a twit and you need half a brain to play hooker

As much as giving Robbie a break seems a good idea ,you have to have someone who can exploit the weaknessesof the opposition

The bloke (if you could get him to run hard out of dummy half to give Robbie a 10-15 minute break) would be ....... wait for it .... is Moltzen Have always thought he could be an effective bench dummy half

Fumbles

Post by Fumbles » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 12:26 pm

willow wrote:

Perfect way to sum him up...absolute rubbish. Please stop listening to who ever is giving you advise Mick Potter and get yourself a new recruitment manager that actually knows how to spot talent.

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 1:01 pm

nuggetron wrote:=
so long as farah plays the 80, taking him off will be the end of the game
8-)

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 4:38 pm

So can any one explain WHY Robbie was benched ?

I was under the assumption we wouldn't see Iosefa play first grade @ all this year,
with him being released at the end of the season.
For obvious reasons...

Now I'm wondering...
Did he do something to deserve this reward or is it a punishment to Robbie?

... well anyways imo I think it was a poor decision, both naming Masada and benching Robbie for that 20-30 mins.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 5:14 pm

Even watching him last week in State Cup i was thinking "i cant stand this guy, hope he never see's NRL again"...then bang, the following week Potter picks him.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

yeti

Post by yeti » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 5:59 pm

I'd be happy if Iosefa never sees another minute in nrl. Stupid penalties, average defence and really not much in attack. NSW cup is about his level.

yeti

Post by yeti » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 6:00 pm

I'd be happy if Iosefa never sees another minute in nrl. Stupid penalties, average defence and really not much in attack. NSW cup is about his level.

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 6:05 pm

Demps wrote:So can any one explain WHY Robbie was benched ?

I was under the assumption we wouldn't see Iosefa play first grade @ all this year,
with him being released at the end of the season.
For obvious reasons...

Now I'm wondering...
Did he do something to deserve this reward or is it a punishment to Robbie?

... well anyways imo I think it was a poor decision, both naming Masada and benching Robbie for that 20-30 mins.
Robbie must have done something wrong because I have watched all 3 NSW cup games and as someone else said Iosefa is rubbish.
What's going on Potter ? I thought you only promoted people on merit.