BMM

ImageImageImage
galea#11

BMM

Post by galea#11 » Thu 28 Mar, 2013 10:10 pm

We had 20mins on ther line in WET weather and we cant get BMM on th field . Im no expert but
BIG man wet weather near th line what would th storm do ?? nah lets wait 60th minute and bring him on it will take him 5mins to get up to speed then what ?
Did u notice the only player that we had that had aggression tonight comes from another club Pettybourne , how do we mould our players so dosile . look at Matai , watmough they are grubs but get th job done

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 9:02 am

Problem is he is not running with any vigor.

Whenever he is asked to play tight he dogs it

smoking gun

Post by smoking gun » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 9:18 am

BMM isn't that player he is a edge runner and could be a devastating one when used right sheens couldn't work that out lets hope potter can

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 9:56 am

Potter's use of BMM is mystifying.

Playing a monster hole runner tight,and when the game is over and for little minutes.

IMO he is out of favour with new coach.

jimmyz

Post by jimmyz » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 10:23 am

I don't know who's idea it was to keep this powder puff over fiffita but its got me beat.There has been no improvement in him in over 3 years can't tackle and my mum can run harder than this 115 kg powder puff useless.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 10:33 am

I think he needs to be given a role and increased game time. I've seen him kill it running it up the middle and out wide but it comes across as he just isn't given a consistent role or time on the field.

I also think that peeps are getting way too worked up about the game last night. Last week or the week before BMM and Lawrence were awesome and now they are ordinary. I don't think their ability has changed so much.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 11:02 am

stevetiger wrote:I think he needs to be given a role and increased game time. I've seen him kill it running it up the middle and out wide but it comes across as he just isn't given a consistent role or time on the field.

I also think that peeps are getting way too worked up about the game last night. Last week or the week before BMM and Lawrence were awesome and now they are ordinary. I don't think their ability has changed so much.
No but our opposition did

barra

Post by barra » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 11:06 am

BMM is best used wide of the ruck running off Benji. He is one the few players that seems to time it right.

I reckon there has been a slow improvement in BMM in his work ethic, but for mine he still looks like it is all too hard for him to bother a lot of the time. I'm guessing he is not an easy player to manage.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 12:54 pm

TIGER wrote:
stevetiger wrote:I think he needs to be given a role and increased game time. I've seen him kill it running it up the middle and out wide but it comes across as he just isn't given a consistent role or time on the field.

No but our opposition did
Correct. Manly are a top team. Their backline is awesome and their pack was better than ours last night.

It is early days at the moment. The team can be improved a little with regards to the squad and they can play better as a team. We also missed Galloway and Koro. Both aren't critical but we lack some size up front and speed out wide and both of these players fill in those gaps.

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 1:26 pm

His best game was his debut game how ever many years ago, has not progressed and looks unfit.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 1:41 pm

Yeh hes clearly not up to NRL match fitness yet

Looks intimidated in NRL, where in reggies he's leading from the front often

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 1:49 pm

Irvine wrote:His best game was his debut game how ever many years ago, has not progressed and looks unfit.
No he had a good game against Parra either last season or 2011

Thats the problem with many Tigers players , when someone asks when they last had a good game and you have to sit there for five minutes and do Bob Hawke imitations "aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhh"

"2007 I think it was against a side that had 11 players missing and we had 96% of the possession"

Thats not the answer that is going to win premierships

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 4:47 pm

Pretty harsh to make a valued judgment on him when he's getting piss ant game time and in the case of last night trying to make a difference in a lost cause.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

barra

Post by barra » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 5:00 pm

Neither of those factors should really matter Cub - why does everything need to be going his way for him to show some true grit? Why can't he just get in there and rip hard as he can, every time, and show some ticker!

Too much of this from too many players in this team, Potter definitely has plenty to work out. They are still a mile off being mentally tough.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 5:02 pm

citizen cub wrote:Pretty harsh to make a valued judgment on him when he's getting piss ant game time and in the case of last night trying to make a difference in a lost cause.

x2

alex

Post by alex » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 5:09 pm

He needs to play 30 mins a game - from the 30th to 50th min, then 70th-80th. He is an absolute handful running down the left edge.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 5:31 pm

citizen cub wrote:Pretty harsh to make a valued judgment on him when he's getting piss ant game time and in the case of last night trying to make a difference in a lost cause.
Sorry CC , but with our problems with forward depth there must be some reason that BMM is not getting more game time

And most possible outcomes point at BMM being the factor ,not Potter

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 9:58 pm

"Some reason", come on happy don't speculate unless you have some idea of what's really going on. How do you reach the conclusion Potter isn't the factor here? Especially with what little we know of him.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE