BMM

ImageImageImage
happy tiger

Re: BMM

Post by happy tiger » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 10:03 pm

citizen cub wrote:"Some reason", come on happy don't speculate unless you have some idea of what's really going on. How do you reach the conclusion Potter isn't the factor here? Especially with what little we know of him.
Mate it was spoken about after the Parra game and was the reason he played NSW Cup the next day

He isn't match fit yet for big minutes becauseof missing the trials with the injury he got

bob56

Post by bob56 » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 10:57 pm

happy tiger wrote:
citizen cub wrote:"Some reason", come on happy don't speculate unless you have some idea of what's really going on. How do you reach the conclusion Potter isn't the factor here? Especially with what little we know of him.
Mate it was spoken about after the Parra game and was the reason he played NSW Cup the next day

He isn't match fit yet for big minutes becauseof missing the trials with the injury he got

BMM played in the trials, but in reserve grade, he had no impact there. He still virtually fails to break a single tackle & his defense & reading of the play is poor.

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 10:46 am

Injury sounds like the only plausible explanation as to why he's getting no game time, I was impressed from what I saw of him last year.

His confidence may be down now, but once he gets it back you fools calling him a 'pillow' will be made to eat your words.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 10:54 am

Hes clearly lacking fitness.......coming back from injury maybe

If he improves dramatically in future which I hope he does, it wont change the fact he looked like a pillow the other night, had zero impact...reasons for it though.
We are desperate for forwards, hes being brought back as quick as possible clearly....he needs to step up sooner than later though, hes heading to 50 games....needs to step up this year

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Mar, 2013 11:11 am

bob56 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

BMM played in the trials, but in reserve grade, he had no impact there. He still virtually fails to break a single tackle & his defense & reading of the play is poor.
And was injured in our second trial Bob

Goose

Post by Goose » Sun 31 Mar, 2013 9:55 pm

it is clear that potter is going to keep a player fresh for the last 20 minutes, Pettybourne in game 1 and bmm since, the strategy has clear logic.
last 2 weeks the general message on the forum has been very pro bmm

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Sun 31 Mar, 2013 10:23 pm

It's also why we haven't seen Thompson yet, both are coming back from an injury and will need time and commitment to their fitness to recover properly.
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

TigerMc

Post by TigerMc » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 9:48 pm

galea#11 wrote:We had 20mins on ther line in WET weather and we cant get BMM on th field . Im no expert but
BIG man wet weather near th line what would th storm do ?? nah lets wait 60th minute and bring him on it will take him 5mins to get up to speed then what ?
Did u notice the only player that we had that had aggression tonight comes from another club Pettybourne , how do we mould our players so dosile . look at Matai , watmough they are grubs but get th job done
Yes I've t been waiting for a few players to come out with some more aggression, under the new regime. WOODS did this for the first time ever... He grabbed a couple of Manly players & threw them around like rag dolls! Good stuff. Now Galloway, that's how you do It brother!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 10:25 pm

Goose wrote:it is clear that potter is going to keep a player fresh for the last 20 minutes, Pettybourne in game 1 and bmm since, the strategy has clear logic.
I dont mind it too much, as long as the other 3 bench players are getting GOOD game time 30min each.

Liking BMM so far this year, better than last. But I can't see him in the starting side this year bar more injuries. He seems like a VERY good impact player as opposed to a starter which pettybourne could do, but bodene is probably the better side in the long run. Dunno why he got picked this week though....
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 11:50 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
Goose wrote:it is clear that potter is going to keep a player fresh for the last 20 minutes, Pettybourne in game 1 and bmm since, the strategy has clear logic.
I dont mind it too much, as long as the other 3 bench players are getting GOOD game time 30min each.

Liking BMM so far this year, better than last. But I can't see him in the starting side this year bar more injuries. He seems like a VERY good impact player as opposed to a starter which pettybourne could do, but bodene is probably the better side in the long run. Dunno why he got picked this week though....
Suspension was up.
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Thu 04 Apr, 2013 8:11 am

Yeah, know i meant why did he get put straight into the starting side. Would have thought pettybourne would be ahead of him as he's played the whole season decently.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."