100% no chance at all

ImageImageImage
stevetiger

Re: 100% no chance at all

Post by stevetiger » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 9:44 pm

We were good out there. Yes we have to improve if we want to be the best team in the comp but that was a good effort.

Our forwards were great and we played to a high level.

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 10:32 pm

well Mick Potter agree with me did you watch the press conference?? he said all that was important was the result

Farah said himself they cracked under pressure for the last 20. also we did our usual let a try in before halftime

LaT

Post by LaT » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 10:42 pm

Golden wrote:well Mick Potter agree with me did you watch the press conference?? he said all that was important was the result

Farah said himself they cracked under pressure for the last 20. also we did our usual let a try in before halftime
Do you think Potter walked into AAMI Stadium tonight thinking we had 0% chance of winning?

I think the point you had was that we had PRACTICALLY no chance of winning, what let you down was using a percentage as well as misunderstanding of high school level statistics.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 10:48 pm

LaT wrote:Some people just can't admit being wrong. Show some class.
Mate this is the guy who after the Roosters game last yr, the day Robbie lost his mum was the only person on this entire forum who was whinging about the result. The rest of us could see that was a write off and the players heads weren't there (see Benji) but no, this guy couldn't care about that, he still whinged. Don't expect class, he has none

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 10:58 pm

ok ok.. well put it this way If that loss meant anything and you guys think it was a good loss, we should beat the dragons no problem then next week looks like benji will be out there at least Jamie Field Goal Soward will be trying to kick Field goals for 80 mins

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 7:27 am

If I was everyone I wouldn't waste my time with this fool. He surely is a Gen Y that isn't very good at articulating his frustrations. I say ignore all further posts he creates. Hopefully he will dissapear. Please???
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!