half time: best in years

ImageImageImage
Goose

half time: best in years

Post by Goose » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 8:07 pm

what a great first half.
Best in years
bodene Thompson particularly good.
Hope we can finish as strong, if we play that well in the second half, win, lose or draw and I'll be satisfied

Majere77

Post by Majere77 » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 8:11 pm

Goose wrote:what a great first half.
Best in years
bodene Thompson particularly good.
Hope we can finish as strong, if we play that well in the second half, win, lose or draw and I'll be satisfied
Absolutely fantastic. Every single player having a cracker so far!

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 8:19 pm

Second half has been good so far as well...
10 mins in.

Gareth Widdop over the side lines.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 9:09 pm

I think that was the best half of footy we have played in ages.

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 9:21 pm

Played well tonight, shame Robinson blew the pea out of his whistle though, we definitely can make the 8 if we play like that every week.

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 10:10 pm

Goose + Stryker.... jinx's... if we make the finals I am going to request the mods to ban their posts during games, otherwise Im looking for a hitman.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 10:14 pm

We have never defended with that type of aggression. It was great to see.

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 10:56 pm

I was at the game tonight and for a crowd that was literally 99.5% Melbourne fans the first half completely shut them up. I was so proud if the team, the way the muscled up was fantastic.

I'm still not convinced that the pass that Melbourne scored their second try on was not forward, I haven't watched the replay yet but I was front row on the 10m line and for me it was a meter forward. After that I saw a lack of enthusiasm that I'm used to and the old " heads down". It was obvious at 12 all wests were in trouble....I blame that pass....and braith a miss tackle...and moltzens effort in the bomb.

Still happy, I was expecting a white was and actually got a great game of footy.

Side note: plenty of hate for Robbie in the crowd, make sure you blokes give it to the storm players when they play in Sydney ( if they do again?)

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Mon 08 Apr, 2013 11:12 pm

tigerbalm wrote:I was at the game tonight and for a crowd that was literally 99.5% Melbourne fans the first half completely shut them up. I was so proud if the team, the way the muscled up was fantastic.

I'm still not convinced that the pass that Melbourne scored their second try on was not forward
Our second try was scored off a forward pass. But their first was held up, and Pettybourne's should have been given so..
tigerbalm wrote:Side note: plenty of hate for Robbie in the crowd, make sure you blokes give it to the storm players when they play in Sydney ( if they do again?)
Sat 29th June at Leichhardt Oval. Let's tear them apart.