Benj out for several weeks

ImageImageImage
kh_canada

Benj out for several weeks

Post by kh_canada » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 1:53 am

Miller or Moltz in 7
Braith at 6 and Teddy at 1

Could be a good opportunity for Brooks to make his debut but then what happens to him once Benji is back?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

Tbone

Post by Tbone » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 3:05 am

Tigerpete wrote:It will be interesting to see what Potter does should Benji miss sometime. You would assume that at the very least he will miss this week ahead. There's definitely some sense in moving Moltzen to 6 or 7 for the Dragons game but I do just wonder with the Dynamic changed, would Potter opt to recall Miller to 7 and shift Braith back to his more natural 6.
Now, remember Braith and Jacob already have a chemistry thanks to their time at the Roosters and if you want a combo which least distracts a team, then this is it.
Miller was only 17 when he was at the Roosters. There's no pre existing chemistry between the two.

LaT

Post by LaT » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 3:13 am

Tbone wrote:
Tigerpete wrote:It will be interesting to see what Potter does should Benji miss sometime. You would assume that at the very least he will miss this week ahead. There's definitely some sense in moving Moltzen to 6 or 7 for the Dragons game but I do just wonder with the Dynamic changed, would Potter opt to recall Miller to 7 and shift Braith back to his more natural 6.
Now, remember Braith and Jacob already have a chemistry thanks to their time at the Roosters and if you want a combo which least distracts a team, then this is it.
Miller was only 17 when he was at the Roosters. There's no pre existing chemistry between the two.
Anasta has spoken about he and Millers time together at Roosters, maybe not game time but according to Anasta they have history.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 6:38 am

I think we will either see
1. Tedesco
6. Moltzen
7. Anasta

or

1. Moltzen
6. Sironen
7. Anasta

Either would be fine with me - I think Moltz to FE will prob happen next week with Teddy to FB and who knows onto the wing. The question is when Benji and Koroibete come back who gets dropped and if he moves to 5/8 it might be moltz as I think Tedesco is on the verge of starring after a great game again last night

smoking gun

Post by smoking gun » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 6:52 am

It will be miller in if benji is out. The rest is just wishful thinking

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 6:53 am

We will be better now. Marshall has been our worst player this year. It's sad to say but I hope he goes. He's a complete liability.

smoking gun

Post by smoking gun » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 7:09 am

^^^^^

Guys like this are just clueless. Seriously.

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 8:40 am

Black Orange White wrote:We will be better now. Marshall has been our worst player this year. It's sad to say but I hope he goes. He's a complete liability.

Thats crazy talk. Sure he hasn't been having a good year so far, but last night he could barely walk up the tunnel at halftime, obviously got needled up and played the rest of the game. If our forwards get the roll on and offloads they did last night on a consistent basis, then you will start to see a different Marshall when he gets back.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 9:12 am

I for one am very interested to see how we go without Benji. In current form I don't think he is a big loss and we do have replacements.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 9:12 am

I for one am very interested to see how we go without Benji. In current form I don't think he is a big loss and we do have replacements.

The_Doc

Post by The_Doc » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:00 am

For me if Benji is out I'd put miller straight back to half Anasta to 5/8 if you stick moltz in the halves with braith I don't think we would have much of an attacking kicking game bar robbie who the opposition will target.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:27 am

Potter cannot leave Tedesco on the wing. He defence is not up to scratch. However when he moved to fullback on a couple of occasions, he really looked dangerous.

Moltzen to the bench ( or maybe halfback ). However, I am not convinced that he is completely comfortable playing first grade. He looks tentative to me.

We need some speed in the halves. Cronk killed us in the second half.

Brooks is young, however he is fairly fast and has a good kicking game. I have not seen enough of him to know about his defence.

Ayshford is still a problem in the centres. He is strong but not fast enough for mine.

Anyway tonights team selection will show us how Potter is thinking. I believe that he will give young players a go, not matter what he says.

Priest

Post by Priest » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:39 am

Teddy to FB, Moltz to the halves. I liked the command Braith showed last night, and even more so getting peeved when the ball didn't come his way. Sour grapes....I prefer to call it want and desire to attack and score...

The Tooth

Post by The Tooth » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:40 am

Gotta go with Anasta at 7. This is where he fits best into the team so far. Leave him there to gel with the team.
Moltzen to 6 where I'm sure is his most suitable position.

Miller needs time in State Cup. Brooks not required if this combo works.

Wouldn't mind Sirro at 6 but with Anasta at 7 you need some speed outside him and would be best for Sirro to get more games under his belt after injury.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:44 am

Potter is a huge fan of Brooks

Won't be at all surprised if he gets a start this week

underdog

Post by underdog » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:53 am

Another interesting week of speculation ahead....

Whoever we pair.

It will be a CRACKING game against the dragons on Sunday.

Post by 851 » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:56 am

happy tiger wrote:Potter is a huge fan of Brooks

Won't be at all surprised if he gets a start this week
I hope you are right Happy,would love to see the kid get a fair dinkum crack.
Go hard or go home

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 12:01 pm

RatedRKO wrote:I hate that he's injured, but at the same time I'm curious to see how we go without him.
Me too, I don't think he's been at his best lately, so it will be good to see someone else have a go, I think it should be 6 Anasta 7 Moltzen, unless Brookes is ready, which I doubt. However I think we will slip without him :crazy