Woods

ImageImageImage
tigerbenji

Re: Woods

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 04 May, 2013 9:25 am

This year is gone, but we should sign a Prop to help Woods & Buchanan who will suffer burn out, Sign Rose i dont care who but we need someone to help these young blokes this year not next year & as for saying he will stay a Tiger for life for sweat bugger all thats

tigersrule4life

Post by tigersrule4life » Sat 04 May, 2013 9:42 am

What a player his been smashing it this year i think he will win prop of the year this year.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 04 May, 2013 9:47 am

I love Aaron, but there was one play last night I thought he may not be ready for Origin. He was given the ball 6 meters out in broken play and charged towards the line. He didnt get close and was easily handled... It was this moment I thought "an origin player would've scored that try"?!

50/50 for mine - Great motor, needs more Aggression, but wont let NSW down?!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 04 May, 2013 9:56 am

What was the time marker at that stage Watto? He has scored that style of try before but with his workload last night anything he did after the 60th minute is acceptable

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 04 May, 2013 10:01 am

smeghead wrote:What was the time marker at that stage Watto? He has scored that style of try before but with his workload last night anything he did after the 60th minute is acceptable
Cant remember... It was in the second half I think?!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

barra

Post by barra » Sat 04 May, 2013 11:06 am

innsaneink wrote:I see his effectiveness slowly being eroded....maybe it was just tonight, unsure...but Im thinking quantity is affecting his quality......why is he doing the 'take it to the line, pirhouette - pass out the back' plays? Should be Blair or fulton off the back of one of his massive charges thru the line.
I know he draws defenders...but its innefective when there no go forward prior
Totally, and I have had this concern for a while. The team asks too much of him - and also of Koro and it is a negative thing all round.

Definitely, Woods needs another rip-tear-bust type of forward to help his low range torque.

Keith is that player some of the time but not enough of the time. I was hoping Pettybourne would be this but he is only good for 1-2 decent runs a game then goes missing. Perhaps Groat could have been not sure how he will pan out. Some hope with Sue?

barra

Post by barra » Sat 04 May, 2013 3:16 pm

And I'll add this;

Stats... 20 runs for Woods - that's right, 20.

Next most runs from forwards FULTON with 9 and Pettybourne with 9.

Where the @&^%# were the other guys!!!!!