OUR HALFS?????

ImageImageImage
bp tiger

OUR HALFS?????

Post by bp tiger » Sat 04 May, 2013 8:07 am

Well one word covers the halfs tonight, SH**.
We had enought ball in that 1st half to win 3 games but benji has just lost it all together and if the club resign him past 2015 the have rocks in there heads, he is almost past his use by date.
young sirro is not a 5/8 is either a back rower or a centre, he really lacks any 5/8 type skills, watch the game and see how reynolds controled the game for the dogs. iam not saying is is a bad player just not a 5/8.

I feel so sorry for woods and robbie they tried the hearts out there last night , woods was the only bloke to bend the line other than utai and korro and there backs, its time to put the cleaners throw the rest of these want to bees and throw the kids in for the rast of the year, what have we got to lose.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sat 04 May, 2013 2:11 pm

Our halfs were not even half as good as the Bulldogs halfs. I have watched a couple of state league games with Arana Taumata in and I know his a bad boy but gee his got some talent. Once his been tamed might be worth another shot.I know it's a big call but he has been playing like a man possessed.

tiger jim

Post by tiger jim » Sat 04 May, 2013 4:45 pm

The thing that worries me if we resign bengi for a few more years what happens to brooks and moses they will not wait around for years to get a go off to other clubs and kill us down the track like so many others.Iwould not sign him till he earns his place in the team for the rest of the season if he signs with with another club so be it i am sick and tired of the bengi show,

MightyMaggy

Post by MightyMaggy » Sun 05 May, 2013 8:49 am

Your are right with your comments about the poor play of the halves, BUT what worries me even more is the effort of MOST of the forwards. We play the same rubbish ALL the time. Someone runs across field, throwing a dummy or two (Which signals to the opposition to wait and see, who is the sucker, running one out, who will get the ball) and someone comes out of the line on his own and gets smashed.
The good teams in the NRL have the whole attacking line moving up together, so the opposition is not sure, who will get the ball. In addition, some of the support players RUN DIFFERENT ANGLES to add more uncertainty to the opposition defence.
If this was to happen, it may help our halves!