First Grade Live Game Thread vs Sharks *Contains Spoilers*

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Cosimo_Zaretti
Member
Member
Posts: 1309
Joined: Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:07 pm
Location: Camperdown

Re: First Grade Live Game Thread vs Sharks *Contains Spoiler

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Fri 10 May, 2013 8:59 pm

So, all those who were saying we're better off without Moltzen... NO ONE ELSE ON THIS TEAM CAN CATCH A BALL


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20958
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:00 pm

Golden wrote:biggest joke in the NRL we make the eels look great. and people wonder why negative thoughts are in my head. bottom of the ladder does that this team is a disgrace
You were moaning even when we were in the top 4

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38977
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:01 pm

As I continue to say , teams have so many options to score points v the Tigers it is scary

User avatar
Golden
Member
Member
Posts: 3017
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 9:56 pm

Post by Golden » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:01 pm

without a doubt the worst tigers team I have ever seen in my lifetime, and the worst Balmain team since 1994

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20958
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:01 pm

Who missed the touch finder? cos that was the turning point


User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32192
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Post by willow » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:01 pm

And Simona throws a poor pass to Koro...

coffstiger

Post by coffstiger » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:01 pm

very amateurish boys..Joey just said it..basic skills

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 10664
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Post by Tigerdave » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:02 pm

we have nothing at the moment.

User avatar
Golden
Member
Member
Posts: 3017
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 9:56 pm

Post by Golden » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:02 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Golden wrote:biggest joke in the NRL we make the eels look great. and people wonder why negative thoughts are in my head. bottom of the ladder does that this team is a disgrace
You were moaning even when we were in the top 4
Find that hard to believe seeing we have only ever been in the top 4 3 times, and all those times it wasn't till August

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20958
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:03 pm

Golden wrote:without a doubt the worst tigers team I have ever seen in my lifetime, and the worst Balmain team since 1994
How is that relevant to Wests Tigers

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32192
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Post by willow » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:03 pm

Benji gets a cheer for finding touch.

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 10664
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Post by Tigerdave » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:03 pm

yay we get a penalty and found touch.....

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38977
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:03 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Who missed the touch finder? cos that was the turning point
Nothing to do with Koroibete dropping the ball at least 7 times by my count now GNR
Last edited by happy tiger on Fri 10 May, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Brisbane Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed 07 Apr, 2010 9:35 am
Location: brisbane

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:04 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Who missed the touch finder? cos that was the turning point
Someone answer this very simple question

User avatar
citizen cub
Member
Member
Posts: 1050
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by citizen cub » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:05 pm

Absolutely pathetic

Attack is garbage, defence likewise

A big brown spoon heading to Concord in September
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 10664
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Post by Tigerdave » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:05 pm

Brisbane Tiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Who missed the touch finder? cos that was the turning point
Someone answer this very simple question
I missed who failed to kick it

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20958
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:06 pm

happy tiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Who missed the touch finder? cos that was the turning point
Nothing to do with Koroibete dropping the ball at least 7 times by my count now GNR
You're killing me Happy

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38977
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 10 May, 2013 9:07 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Who missed the touch finder? cos that was the turning point
Nothing to do with Koroibete dropping the ball at least 7 times by my count now GNR
You're killing me Happy
But I'm killing you softly ,unlike the Tigers

Post Reply