The Bad and the Ugly (ok and the good too)

ImageImageImage

The Bad and the Ugly (ok and the good too)

Post by Guest » Sat 11 May, 2013 10:29 am

Allan Towle wrote:This side is just finding ways to lose matches. There is little confidence in this team. Next week could be very ugly.

I liked Sue's game. He looks like he'll have a good FG career.
Farah was awesome. Fulton and Woods were good too. Sironen and Tedesco tried hard. The rest just need to show a lot more.

I'd like to see big Ava back for Spence. Poor Spence didn't last long tonight but he has been one if the quieter players while Ava has looked good. I'd start Blair at prop too. The added responsibility may see a better game out of him.
Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Sat 11 May, 2013 10:47 am

I hope channel nine don't make us the live game next friday! It's been ok these last too games for me as I've fallen asleep at half time..lol..

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 11 May, 2013 10:52 am

They already have, the other one is a qld only game so it's live in qld.

Let our annihilation be shown to the world! :D
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Sat 11 May, 2013 11:04 am

It's hard to see any player as having a good game in such a horrible performance. I really think Reddy has been exceptional for us, may not have looked like he did much other than be "solid" but he tries his guts out every game unlike others.

Of course Farah is the MOM for me. Better than anyone on the Sharks side as well. "tried to hard perhaps" -- what a load of rubbish. You can never try to hard, Farah wears his heart on his sleeve for this side and other teammates can be seen taking everything for granted. It's a backhand slap in the face of Farah, Woods, anyone else who pours there heart into this team.

Teddy is another one who deserves a rap. He may have made a couple mistakes, 1 real bugger of a mistake and he slipped over a couple of times but he shows hunger for this game and will be a future prospect for this game with a little more games under his belt. My only concern is that he burns out.

This team needs a new conditioning coach, new trainers, this team needs DISCIPLINE. Something that 0 of these guys have ever experienced. They get handed everything on a silver platter and coast through the season knowing they're raking in the big bucks at the end no matter whether they're 16th or 1st. And why? Because they couldn't care less what they do to make money. Notice it's the highly paid guys -- Benji and Blair who are the two biggest bludgers of this team.

Potter, time to eat some metal and toughen up. Drop some players, who cares if they're Benji Marshall. I have no doubt that dropping such a "marquee" would open his eyes. Injuries have no part to play in the attitude of this poor performances week in and week out.
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sat 11 May, 2013 11:13 am

kh_canada wrote:It's hard to see any player as having a good game in such a horrible performance. I really think Reddy has been exceptional for us, may not have looked like he did much other than be "solid" but he tries his guts out every game unlike others.

Of course Farah is the MOM for me. Better than anyone on the Sharks side as well. "tried to hard perhaps" -- what a load of rubbish. You can never try to hard, Farah wears his heart on his sleeve for this side and other teammates can be seen taking everything for granted. It's a backhand slap in the face of Farah, Woods, anyone else who pours there heart into this team.

Teddy is another one who deserves a rap. He may have made a couple mistakes, 1 real bugger of a mistake and he slipped over a couple of times but he shows hunger for this game and will be a future prospect for this game with a little more games under his belt. My only concern is that he burns out.

This team needs a new conditioning coach, new trainers, this team needs DISCIPLINE. Something that 0 of these guys have ever experienced. They get handed everything on a silver platter and coast through the season knowing they're raking in the big bucks at the end no matter whether they're 16th or 1st. And why? Because they couldn't care less what they do to make money. Notice it's the highly paid guys -- Benji and Blair who are the two biggest bludgers of this team.

Potter, time to eat some metal and toughen up. Drop some players, who cares if they're Benji Marshall. I have no doubt that dropping such a "marquee" would open his eyes. Injuries have no part to play in the attitude of this poor performances week in and week out.
agree with this totally ... although i did like the performance of tim simona. strong in defence, way way better than lawrence, and carried the ball strongly with limited opportunities. thought that jesse sue was good for us particlarly in the first half. really felt for robby during and after the game,all heart.
I dislike sowfs immensely

The_Doc

Post by The_Doc » Sat 11 May, 2013 2:31 pm

Last night was totally lacklustre we have nothing in attack and can only defend in patches you can only use injury as an excuse for so long,we are the whipping boys of the comp.
Potter needs to do something drastic blood some youth drop under performing players like Benji and Blair,if we are going to get spanked at least do it with a view to next season.
I think the club is just a shambles from top to bottom and with a boys club who run the show without consequence,things, have got to change the 9000 who turned up last night will end up being 5000 soon enough and that's probably for enough people come to be entertained not embarrassed.