Farah at fulltime

Re: Farah at fulltime

Post by domster » Mon 13 May, 2013 9:59 am

I think Curtis was being blooded which is why he was receiving the ball rather than Benji in the last 15 minutes. The game was gone - good idea to see what he could do calling the shots while there was nothing on the line. Smart move!

Post by Guest » Mon 13 May, 2013 1:24 pm

coopy wrote:Not sure if anybody else noticed when Benji left the field he appeared to be limping. I don't think he is right and is playing injured. I think it would be better if he sat out another 2 weeks and fully recovered.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Post by innsaneink » Mon 13 May, 2013 6:02 pm

Go back and look at where Marika passed him the ball ingoal in the first half, his foot was crunched under him

Spence was goorrne....he had to stay on

Post by Shooshmeister » Mon 13 May, 2013 10:04 pm

Can somone clone Farrah, Woods, Fulton and Sue. It would seem the hard workers all played well, the flashy guys, well they sucked. Poor Korro had a bad night and will be targeted similiar to Utai with high kicks. Maybe the need to get in a pshycologists or something, get their head right. Hold your heads high and play simply for pride if nothing else. We are already 40 odd points adrift the warriors on for/against. Even if we win the same as them, were still last. Not happy Jan!!

Post by TJL » Mon 13 May, 2013 10:15 pm

It's the wooden spoon this year for sure and it has been a long time coming what with no defence and a one man pathetic attack. Heads need to roll, it is as simple as that.