Farah at fulltime

ImageImageImage
Boonboon2

Re: Farah at fulltime

Post by Boonboon2 » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:07 am

Idiots = anyone who blames a five eight for our loss tonight. A johns and w Lewis would have looked as bad with no forwards tonight. Too many idiots with no understanding of football on this forum

Blake93

Post by Blake93 » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:07 am

He absolutely killed it tonight, for mine he's the best player in the NRL this year closely followed by cronk and maloney. The sooner marshall is gone the better
He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learnt the secret of life.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:08 am

Boonboon2 wrote:Idiots = anyone who blames a five eight for our loss tonight. A johns and w Lewis would have looked as bad with no forwards tonight. Too many idiots with no understanding of football on this forum
Yeah

Lets blame the forwards for not kicking the ball out from a penalty.

He spent most the first half in the opposition 20. Must have been the forwards fault.

Please.

Blake93

Post by Blake93 » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:11 am

Eddie wrote:
Boonboon2 wrote:Idiots = anyone who blames a five eight for our loss tonight. A johns and w Lewis would have looked as bad with no forwards tonight. Too many idiots with no understanding of football on this forum
Yeah

Lets blame the forwards for not kicking the ball out from a penalty.

He spent most the first half in the opposition 20. Must have been the forwards fault.

Please.
Hitting the drinks hard tonight boon? He was dreadful. As eddie stated, the forwards don't put in the horrendous kicks he does. His performance tonight is ENTIRELY his fault and his only. If you don't see that then you're the "idiot"
He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learnt the secret of life.

The Phantom

Post by The Phantom » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:11 am

Justo wrote:Did Marshall play tonight?
NO.....turned up for his appearance money

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Flippedy » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:12 am

Farah has every right to be pissed off, imo. It's becoming more and more obvious, every week, that he and Woods just dominate and are in everything, while Benji and a few others chime in only when it suits them and don't do a lot, even then. The rest of the time you wouldn't even know if Benji is playing - all talk and no action! I'm over it, tbh. I couldn't care less if WT let Marshall go. In fact, I wish they would so we could have a fully functioning team with a half and 5/8 who actually know how to play with, and for, the team. Farah and Woods are the only leaders of this team, as far as I'm concerned.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

wests4life987

Post by wests4life987 » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:13 am

he didnt kick the ball out off a penalty which led to three straight tries... i counted at least 3 times when he went for a miracle play instead of getting a restart... i think i understand rugby league pretty well thanks and he has to be dropped to realise that he is play s*** and actually needs to earn his contract not it being spoon fed to him...

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:13 am

During the game Benji took time to smile at then give a little wave to his missus.

Time to punt the heartless hack

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:15 am

I don't know what Marshall's agenda is but he seems to do whatever and as little as he wants.
No one is organising the attack...I was at the game...they all look lost, no one knows what is happening next.
Sironen sits there praying that someone will pass him the ball...Nothing looks planned. Tedesco goes from one side of the field to the other hoping for a ball....why is he doing that. Don't we have set plays ?

The whole thing is a mess. Yes Robbie goes hard the only thing he can be guilty of is doing too much..but then again he has to.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:16 am

shane2801 wrote:I feel for the members that have parted with $$$$ for season tickets. That's who I feel for.
Thank you just like Blair if I put the remainder of my membership 4 sale it wouldn't be worth anything!!!. I left work early today rushed to get the kids ready was in traffic for an hour and a half for little to no effort from my team!!shame shame shame

Post by 851 » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:19 am

Eddie wrote:You go on and on about Fulton trying hard mate and how it goes un noticed, so don't bag me for giving Farah a wrap for showing he cares. All im saying is you can tell certain things he reading the body language, it speaks volumes.
Spot on Eddie,don't listen to the naysayers,I agree Benji showed nothing that deserves a spot next week,let alone a big fat contract
Go hard or go home

mtd

Post by mtd » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:21 am

yeh..
meanwhile carney, a five eight.. cross kicked with precision set up 3 tries... plus set up general play, involved alot..
how dare we place any blame on being the lowest scoring team on 'the greatest five eight in the world' lol..

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:23 am

I am one of this forums only Benji supporters but even I am not stupid enough to do so tonight. He promised the earth (again) and delivered jack squat. You would find a lot of peoples opinions would change if he ran the ball constantly and came off the field at full time spent. He looked ready to run a marathon....

As for the forwards, you are talking crap. They put in the hard yards tonight and got the team good field position (as they have done almost all year). They also tackled their butts off, only to watch last tackle kicks from Carney result in at least half a dozen dropped balls and 3 tries....oh and a backline try complete with basic draw and pass structures. Once again, the backs let all the tries in tonight so dont you dare blame the forwards. It was the inepptitude of our back 3 under the high ball.

mtd

Post by mtd » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:26 am

mtd wrote:
yeh..
meanwhile carney, a five eight.. cross kicked with precision set up 3 tries... plus set up general play, involved alot..
how dare we place any blame on being the lowest scoring team on 'the greatest five eight in the world' lol..
may i add...
johns and lewis would find the ball.. they would get in and have a dig. johns even said it in his commentary and benji did nothing...
benji isnt in the league of lewis and johns... the longer his career progresses, the further the gap is getting.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:27 am

Eddie wrote:You go on and on about Fulton trying hard mate and how it goes un noticed, so don't bag me for giving Farah a wrap for showing he cares. All im saying is you can tell certain things he reading the body language, it speaks volumes.
One. I dont ''go on & on '' about Fulton.
Two. I'm sure both fulton & farah give it everything

Some players can be filthy without being obvious
Theatrics & emotion might grab somes attention....there was little else tonight eh?

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:37 am

Farah's performance told me he doesn't do theatrics. Just looking at then energy displayed during the game, its obvious some try/hence hurt more then others. That's all.

Champs05

Post by Champs05 » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:43 am

stryker wrote:
I am one of this forums only Benji supporters but even I am not stupid enough to do so tonight. He promised the earth (again) and delivered jack squat. You would find a lot of peoples opinions would change if he ran the ball constantly and came off the field at full time spent. He looked ready to run a marathon....

As for the forwards, you are talking crap. They put in the hard yards tonight and got the team good field position (as they have done almost all year). They also tackled their butts off, only to watch last tackle kicks from Carney result in at least half a dozen dropped balls and 3 tries....oh and a backline try complete with basic draw and pass structures. Once again, the backs let all the tries in tonight so dont you dare blame the forwards. It was the inepptitude of our back 3 under the high ball.
Your spot on Stryker. Maybe he could join his mates at the Sharks!!!

Demps
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Demps » Sat 11 May, 2013 12:55 am

I always thought Bryce Gibbs was more important to the team than Chris Heinington.
Just like Robbie Farah is more important than Benji.