Team against Souths

ImageImageImage
Flippedy

Re: Team against Souths

Post by Flippedy » Sun 12 May, 2013 9:03 pm

Changes are needed across the board - I'd love to see how this lot would go.

1. Tedesco
2. Milky
3. Reddy
4. MacDougall
5. Stryker
6. Happy
7. Ink
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Willow
11. GNR
12. Sue
13. Newtown

14. Frank the Tank
15. Buchanan
16. Underdog
17. King Sirro

Coach - Eddie
Assistant Coach - Supercoach

Tiger Mascot - Tigersrule4life
Gatorade Runner - BM96

Trainers/Conditioners - Demps, Cultured Bogan, pHyR3

Cheer squad (cause they obviously need replacing too) - Golden, Fade to Black, Black & Gold, Hybrid Tiger, Snake, BP Tiger, 851 & Me :mrgreen:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Sun 12 May, 2013 9:10 pm

Man, since I was a kid I always wanted to bang a cheerleader... so if I get a few under my belt, expect some pms guys.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 12 May, 2013 9:12 pm

OK...as long as Happy can let me know when its the 5th tackle, didnt get too far in school

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 12 May, 2013 9:13 pm

Black'n'White wrote:Man, since I was a kid I always wanted to bang a cheerleader... so if I get a few under my belt, expect some pms guys.
Just taken myself off Cheer Leading team :shock:

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 12 May, 2013 10:52 pm

Flippedy wrote:Changes are needed across the board - I'd love to see how this lot would go.

1. Tedesco
2. Milky
3. Reddy
4. MacDougall
5. Stryker
6. Happy
7. Ink
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Willow
11. GNR
12. Sue
13. Newtown

14. Frank the Tank
15. Buchanan
16. Underdog
17. King Sirro

Coach - Eddie
Assistant Coach - Supercoach

Tiger Mascot - Tigersrule4life
Gatorade Runner - BM96

Trainers/Conditioners - Demps, Cultured Bogan, pHyR3

Cheer squad (cause they obviously need replacing too) - Golden, Fade to Black, Black & Gold, Hybrid Tiger, Snake, BP Tiger, 851 & Me :mrgreen:
I always wanted to be a centre but my 120kg frame forced my hand :lol:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 13 May, 2013 12:29 am

Flip You left out one of the few talented footballers on here .Watto ,who can play half

Then you have 900 large and BigDamo who actually have first grade experience

The only time I have played five eight was in union and I'm too scared to jump on the scales :shock:

If you like put me on and let me alienate the ref ,the opposition and anyone else who annoys me before I then start sledging Ink for his crap passes and getting tackled on the sixth

Good choice with Stryker as a 5 ,heard he is soft ,typical second rower probably would be out on the wing holding the wingers hand anyway

As a selector you seem to be using the same attributes as Bozo Fulton and this team has been posted far too early ,shouldn't it be done about 5.10 on Tuesday arvo

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Mon 13 May, 2013 8:28 am

the last time souths gave wests-tigers a flogging, at the Sydney Cricket ground, wests-tigers actually got their crap together and kicked on for rest of season.

unsure whether it will happen this time.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 13 May, 2013 11:09 am

happy tiger wrote:Flip You left out one of the few talented footballers on here .Watto ,who can play half

The only time I have played five eight was in union and I'm too scared to jump on the scales :shock:

If you like put me on and let me alienate the ref ,the opposition and anyone else who annoys me before I then start sledging Ink for his crap passes and getting tackled on the sixth

Good choice with Stryker as a 5 ,heard he is soft ,typical second rower probably would be out on the wing holding the wingers hand anyway

As a selector you seem to be using the same attributes as Bozo Fulton and this team has been posted far too early ,shouldn't it be done about 5.10 on Tuesday arvo
At least you got a start. I couldn't even beat Joel Reddy to a centre spot. Things have gone downhill since the days of Norths Harold Matthews...

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 13 May, 2013 12:13 pm

happy tiger wrote:Flip You left out one of the few talented footballers on here .Watto ,who can play half

For some reason I've always pictured Watto as a forward. I think it was the pic on his original avatar - he looked big to me. In any case I had him in my team last year and he let us down ;) so I've gone with Frank the Tank instead - he sounds scary doesn't he? Also need to limit the number of Cane Toads in the side :mrgreen:

So they say ;)

Come on Happy, Darren made a successful switch from Fullback to 5/8 and you're better than him aren't you? I'm sure you can do it too. Besides big 5/8s are all the rage these days

Sounds like a game plan! I must say, I'm re-thinking my choice of Ink at half, since he said he can't count. The 1, 6, 7 & 9 need to have some brains, the rest of the team can be knuckle draggers though :lol:

Hmmm, sounds like the new Tim Moltzen! Maybe I'll put him at the back in place of Tedesco

Don't worry, I'll change the side 7 times before game day

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 13 May, 2013 12:23 pm

Flippedy wrote:

For some reason I've always pictured Watto as a forward. I think it was the pic on his original avatar - he looked big to me. In any case I had him in my team last year and he let us down ;) so I've gone with Frank the Tank instead - he sounds scary doesn't he? Also need to limit the number of Cane Toads in the side :mrgreen:

So they say ;)

Come on Happy, Darren made a successful switch from Fullback to 5/8 and you're better than him aren't you? I'm sure you can do it too. Besides big 5/8s are all the rage these days

Sounds like a game plan! I must say, I'm re-thinking my choice of Ink at half, since he said he can't count. The 1, 6, 7 & 9 need to have some brains, the rest of the team can be knuckle draggers though :lol:

Hmmm, sounds like the new Tim Moltzen! Maybe I'll put him at the back in place of Tedesco

Don't worry, I'll change the side 7 times before game day

Don't worry Flip I understand the Watto dilemna ,its all those stupid remarks on how good the Easts Tigers are in the Qld Cup

Everyone knows that even with being a Storm feeder club that they will still fall flat on their face ;)

everett

Post by everett » Mon 13 May, 2013 12:25 pm

Given we are playing Souths I would pick the same side as last week. Not a good game to blood new players.

Maybe Groat or Ava in for Spence.

Would love to see Blair and Marshall get dropped however they derserve to be there when Souths flog us.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 13 May, 2013 12:27 pm

everett wrote:Given we are playing Souths I would pick the same side as last week. Not a good game to blood new players.

Maybe Groat or Ava in for Spence.

Would love to see Blair and Marshall get dropped however they derserve to be there when Souths flog us.
Not so sure if they will bring Groat back this week Everett seeing we are playing Teo again and his last experience with him

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 13 May, 2013 12:29 pm

Yossarian wrote:

At least you got a start. I couldn't even beat Joel Reddy to a centre spot. Things have gone downhill since the days of Norths Harold Matthews...
Actually Yoss, I had you down as the new CEO! Humpty also needs to be replaced and your prowess at wading through all the BS and then being able to present clear, concise and irrefutable arguments, on the politics thread, is second to none :D

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 13 May, 2013 12:30 pm

Groat was crook Sunday and couldn't return for the second half it was reported.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 13 May, 2013 1:13 pm

How crook smog? Hoping he is named tomorrow...
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

The Tooth

Post by The Tooth » Mon 13 May, 2013 1:27 pm

7. Marshall
6. Fulton

atleast until Braith returns or they want to debut Brooks.

I can't see any other around it except for introducing more youth which is risky in an already inexperienced side.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 13 May, 2013 2:17 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Actually Yoss, I had you down as the new CEO! Humpty also needs to be replaced and your prowess at wading through all the BS and then being able to present clear, concise and irrefutable arguments, on the politics thread, is second to none :D
Thanks mate. I have a dartboard so deciding who to retain at contract negotiation time won't be an issue!

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 13 May, 2013 3:16 pm

Bench is perfectly fine for me - A Matt Utai Impact role would be fine. :)

Im about Matt Utai's Size..... and Height for that matter :D - Just not cut from the same piece of concrete.

My best work would be Yelled out from the sideline.