Player stats

Re: Player stats

Post by jimmyz » Sun 12 May, 2013 9:29 am

koroibete ur kidding 1 error,if he didnt make 5 at least im not here,I'm sure teddy made more than one and bmm is useless along with blair and 8 others.i reckon those stats are from the tigers side.

Post by stevetiger » Sun 12 May, 2013 10:01 am

1. Tedesco - 158 metres in attack, 8 tackle breaks, 4 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 2 errors
2. Utai - 105 metres in attack, 1 try, 1 line break, 1 tackle break, 7 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error
8. Woods - 162 metres in attack, 3 offloads, 3 tackle breaks, 49 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error
9. Farah - 89 metres in attack, 50 tackles, 3 missed tackles
10. Sue - 98 metres in attack, 1 offload, 25 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error
11. Fulton - 57 metres in attack, 53 tackles, 3 missed tackles
12. Blair - 70 metres in attack, 1 offload, 1 tackle break, 31 tackles, 1 missed tackle
13. Pettybourne - 129 metres in attack, 25 tackles, 1 missed tackle

15. Buchanan - 73 metres in attack, 31 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error

There are some good stats in there. Tedesco made a couple of errors that were more than significant and he needs to work on that. Utai gets a lot of hate but consistently gets us quality metres. Woods isn't even worth mentioning because he is so good. I thought that was his worst game of the season and look at the stats. Sue to me looked great. Fulton is a worker but needs to make a bust or two which he can. Blair is a waste of space but I thought that was a decent game from him - he is just a role player and shouldn't have ever been signed on big dollars. I reckon Pettybourne is a keeper - he goes hard and doesn't shirk any of the tough stuff. Buchanan is decent at the moment as a reserve prop.

The problems should be obvious - our halves are crud and our back 3 including Tedesco and Utai have way too many mistakes in them.

I want to see Benji turn it around but I'm starting to think it is over for him at the moment. Sirro lost me over that effort and I don't see a spot for him in the halves going forward.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sun 12 May, 2013 4:37 pm

Thought Blair played way better than his distractors thought...

I was surprised with Pettyboune though... I felt he had little impact, but obviosuly he put his hand up to do some domestic work.

I think Robbie needs to go forward out of dummy half if he isnt gona pass the ball to Marshall?!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Post by Shooshmeister » Mon 13 May, 2013 10:14 pm

Funny how its the same names week in week out. The soame top 4-5 and the same crap 4-5. I hope Potter show them all the stats each week, embarrass the one who arn't performing, maybe that what they need its the team to kick their ass, not Potter?