Re: James Tedesco Signs with Roosters [Official]

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 26 May, 2017 10:19 pm

Earl wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 10:01 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 6:56 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 4:20 pm
Lots of people will say that is self-serving commentary, a retrospective spin on the decision making process to make it more publicly appealing, especially in light of the public backlash.

Personally Turdesco can go to hell, I don't care if he plays another game for the Tigers this year, he is dead to me. Less dead than Mitcheel who I am actively deathriding every week, but dead enough.

Didn't even feel sorry for him when he cross 4 times last week but couldn't cop a try.

Really? Perhaps you need to get a new perspective on life. It's just football and it's honestly not worth all this bitterness.
I have the complete opposite perspective. Football is much more important than life and bitterness and anger makes life worth living.
That's really sad.

marzie

Post by marzie » Fri 26 May, 2017 10:21 pm

scumbags the lot of them

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 26 May, 2017 10:30 pm

AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 10:18 pm
Yeah and he gets scoops to do Isaac Moses dirty work in the press. Another low life, have seen him at games.
I'd give him the mother of all sprays if i ever seen him.

The Queen

Post by The Queen » Fri 26 May, 2017 10:39 pm

Tedesco reminds me a lot of Wade McKinnon when he had those great years at the warriors and I think he will have some great years but a lot of injury years Tedesco has only played about 62 percent of all games he could have played since round 1 2012 four year contract very risky sad he's leaving but also could be a blessing

But very weak mentality

AnnandaleTiger

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Fri 26 May, 2017 10:41 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 10:30 pm
AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 10:18 pm
Yeah and he gets scoops to do Isaac Moses dirty work in the press. Another low life, have seen him at games.
I'd give him the mother of all sprays if i ever seen him.
Beer shed/scoreboatd

Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tweed Tiger » Fri 26 May, 2017 10:45 pm

Wont miss them, hopefully they play against us at campbelltown or leichhardt next year.

The Queen

Post by The Queen » Fri 26 May, 2017 10:59 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 10:45 pm
Wont miss them, hopefully they play against us at campbelltown or leichhardt next year.
That would be nice

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 26 May, 2017 11:09 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if he was making a last ditch effort before June 30 to get a release to the Roosters this year. Sounds unlikely, but i wouldn't put anything past these parasites anymore.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Fri 26 May, 2017 11:42 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
jirskyr wrote:
Lots of people will say that is self-serving commentary, a retrospective spin on the decision making process to make it more publicly appealing, especially in light of the public backlash.

Personally Turdesco can go to hell, I don't care if he plays another game for the Tigers this year, he is dead to me. Less dead than Mitcheel who I am actively deathriding every week, but dead enough.

Didn't even feel sorry for him when he cross 4 times last week but couldn't cop a try.

Really? Perhaps you need to get a new perspective on life. It's just football and it's honestly not worth all this bitterness.
C'mon please don't presume to psychoanalyse me. I actually switch off from football very well, I take losses fairly well compared to many people I know, I try to be constructive about how the team is going, I'm often accused of being overly optimistic in this forum.

But when I turn footy on, I get into it properly. It is what makes following football so fun, to ride with the drama. I like disliking specific players, it's not the same if you don't have a few players or teams to hate.

So Turdesco, when I hear his spin, it irritates me from a Tigers point of view, and when I watch him in our jersey I feel really hollow about it, it's hard to cheer for him, which for me is weird, I cheer with gusto.

And then my kids come in the room and I think about something else.

But thanks anyhow for looking out for my mental welfare.

Earl

Post by Earl » Sat 27 May, 2017 7:56 am

Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 26 May, 2017 10:19 pm
Earl wrote:
Spud Murphy wrote:
jirskyr wrote:

I have the complete opposite perspective. Football is much more important than life and bitterness and anger makes life worth living.
That's really sad.
It is sad that there are supporters like you who have no passion for your club. Me I'm quite content to hate those who deserve hating.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 27 May, 2017 8:18 am

Earl wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 7:56 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Earl wrote:
Spud Murphy wrote:

That's really sad.
It is sad that there are supporters like you who have no passion for your club. Me I'm quite content to hate those who deserve hating.
Well guys it is good to see you having a very passionate discussion about football and players,in my opinion and that is if you don't mind my input,I think that hate is a very strong word in the case of Tedesco moving on from our team,I dislike him for his attitude during the negotiations and the way he has been playing since the announcement,going to a team that I don't have the time to even dislike or bother talking about makes me angry from within...very similar to Moses last night when interviewed by Fittler I think it was after the game,I'm really happy here and the boys are great,it's like starting at a new school,something along those lines he said..to me,he was given everything he wanted at our club but wanted more,we lost other players who in my opinion deserved a chance with us but were moved on to satisfy Moses,he chose to spit the dummy like a spoiled child and that is why I dislike him and his attitude,he is a person that I wouldn't associate with if I were in the circle of players he was in..I dislike both the players attitude as Iam just as passionate about our team and club as you guys are....but I don't hate the players for their moving to other clubs,that is more personal and I don't know them personally,however I think they both have great skills and could become great players,it's their attitude while moving towards being great players that I DISLIKE..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 27 May, 2017 8:22 am

I have a very simple philosophy when it comes to Weststigers players, love them, defend them, cheer them and support them but if they dare to leave the fold to play elsewhere all my positive passion turns to very dark negativity towards the traitors. Rather childish, but Tedesco,Woods and especially Moses are now public enemy no1

Earl

Post by Earl » Sat 27 May, 2017 9:09 am

supercoach wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 8:22 am
I have a very simple philosophy when it comes to Weststigers players, love them, defend them, cheer them and support them but if they dare to leave the fold to play elsewhere all my positive passion turns to very dark negativity towards the traitors. Rather childish, but Tedesco,Woods and especially Moses are now public enemy no1
I consider this attitude extremely mature.

Post by 851 » Sat 27 May, 2017 9:16 am

supercoach wrote:
I am on that bus for sure
Go hard or go home

wmlmaster

Post by wmlmaster » Sat 27 May, 2017 9:21 am

Earl wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 9:09 am
supercoach wrote:
Here, here........ x3 amplified

It may be a childish attitude to some but I live by "you are either with us or against us"

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Sat 27 May, 2017 9:33 am

wmlmaster wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 9:21 am
Earl wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 9:09 am
supercoach wrote:
Here, here........ x3 amplified

It may be a childish attitude to some but I live by "you are either with us or against us"
I think with woods Ted and Moses hatred is fuelled by how they led the club on. How they are influenced by their management. Any player who is honest and gets a better deal good on them.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 27 May, 2017 9:36 am

Earl wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 7:56 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Earl wrote:
Spud Murphy wrote:

That's really sad.

There's a huge difference between having passion and having hate and please don't tell me I have no passion for my club. I have followed first Wests and now Wests Tigers for over 50 years, through thick and thin, and I don't have to hate anyone to be a passionate supporter. If you feel the need to equate hate with passion, then that's your problem. Have a great life.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 27 May, 2017 10:02 am

One thing we can be assured of is that Cleary will bring a new spirit to the team. We can cheer on a new roster of players where the cash is more evenly spread among the playing group.

There is a new generation emerging with the four selections in the NSWCCC team from Holy Cross College, a fullback, five eight, half and hooker. It is an exciting time for the club.