Re: James Tedesco Signs with Roosters [Official]

Post by softlaw » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 6:22 pm

we'll miss the player. definitely not the person
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

mtd

Post by mtd » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 6:24 pm

We all know he's a loss

But we all know that the roosters are a club that will spit him out as quick as they snapped him up - should someone better pop up, or should he get injured....

We offered him loyalty, in essence a lifetime contract... he's a st Gregs boy from the wests side.

But just because he's good doesn't mean we can't pick him apart.. stuff him... I'm bitter, so what. I hope he drops the ball 2000 times next year, misses tackles .. and so on... he's human... he already tried to leave once... no time for him...

Earl

Post by Earl » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 6:31 pm

He is a traitor. It's hard to respect guys like that. He is a quality player and he is putting in but he is a traitor.

I love watching him playing for us but I can't wait until he is gone.

Glennb

Post by Glennb » Sun 04 Jun, 2017 12:32 am

mtd wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 6:24 pm

We offered him loyalty, in essence a lifetime contract... he's a st Gregs boy from the wests side.
He IS a Wests junior but as well his family have sponsored the Balmain side for probably 20 years. A true son of the merger. Such a shame that he wont fulfill his potential here.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 04 Jun, 2017 12:36 am

Earl wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 6:31 pm
He is a traitor. It's hard to respect guys like that. He is a quality player and he is putting in but he is a traitor.

Good to see you have moved on Earl...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Earl

Post by Earl » Sun 04 Jun, 2017 7:39 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 04 Jun, 2017 12:36 am
Earl wrote:

He will always be a traitor. I'm definitely not going to sit here and state that he is a good guy and all is forgiven. That'll never happen. I've accepted he is gone and that he is now a dog traitor for life.

I'd love to see the NRL come down hard on these TPA's. If that happens these guys are going to get screwed over and it couldn't happen to more deserving guys.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sun 04 Jun, 2017 10:56 am

Yeah hard to cop - leaving the Tigers in great form and start of his rep career. He's a terrific players but I can't be happy for him, I will be pleased if his form slumps from next year, makes it easier to handle.

It's tough watching ex-Tigers do great things at other clubs, e.g. Fifita, but it's worse when the club wanted to pay big bucks to keep the player and they left anyway. E.g. watching Scott Prince, who wasn't even a junior.

AnnandaleTiger

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Wed 14 Jun, 2017 9:03 am

Tedesco referring to that time when slater was the number 1 fullback is very amusing. Not sure how much smoke has been blown in to his mind but he is struggling for clarity. Based on this season he would be hard pressed to be top 5.

Darius, Billy, Turbo are all in better form. I'm sure there are others too.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Wed 14 Jun, 2017 9:17 am

Earl wrote:
Sun 04 Jun, 2017 7:39 am
Geo. wrote:
Earl wrote:

He will always be a traitor. I'm definitely not going to sit here and state that he is a good guy and all is forgiven. That'll never happen. I've accepted he is gone and that he is now a dog traitor for life.

I'd love to see the NRL come down hard on these TPA's. If that happens these guys are going to get screwed over and it couldn't happen to more deserving guys.
So by your reasoning the guys coming here are also 'traitors' ?
People change sides - it's football not war.
Time to get over it.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 14 Jun, 2017 9:29 am

cktiger wrote:
Wed 14 Jun, 2017 9:17 am
Earl wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Earl wrote:

Time to get over it.
If the players who are coming to us slagged off their departing clubs on the way out, perhaps they would be considered as such. Them leaving is one thing. The way they have left is another. It shouldn't need explaining.

Earl

Post by Earl » Wed 14 Jun, 2017 9:31 am

cktiger wrote:
Earl wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Earl wrote:

Time to get over it.
Someone else mentioned the get over it before. I'm over it. I still consider them traitors especially Tedesco who we offered really good money too.

The guys coming here aren't traitors because they are coming here. I couldn't care less about other teams in the comp.

As for it being football and not war. You my friend have your priorities all mixed up. It's much more important than war.

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Wed 14 Jun, 2017 10:12 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 14 Jun, 2017 9:29 am
cktiger wrote:
Earl wrote:
Geo. wrote:

Time to get over it.
If the players who are coming to us slagged off their departing clubs on the way out, perhaps they would be considered as such. Them leaving is one thing. The way they have left is another. It shouldn't need explaining.
It's amazing that people do still need it explained to them. If they haven't worked it out by now they never will

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 9:15 am

I opened this thread because I noticed it was 199 pages in length. Wow...we're still going over the same stuff as the pages tick over.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 10:20 am

mtd wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 6:24 pm
We all know he's a loss

But we all know that the roosters are a club that will spit him out as quick as they snapped him up - should someone better pop up, or should he get injured....

But just because he's good doesn't mean we can't pick him apart.. stuff him... I'm bitter, so what. I hope he drops the ball 2000 times next year, misses tackles .. and so on... he's human... he already tried to leave once... no time for him...
We offered him loyalty????????? :lol:
When is the penny going to drop. Loyalty only lasts until a club or player changes his or its mind.
When is this fantasy of loyalty going to get put to bed.
It doesn't exist !!!!
Last edited by goldcoast tiger on Fri 16 Jun, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

pdenny77

Post by pdenny77 » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 10:23 am

wd in perth wrote:
Fri 16 Jun, 2017 9:15 am
I opened this thread because I noticed it was 199 pages in length. Wow...we're still going over the same stuff as the pages tick over.
Try reading every page in one sitting. It's like watching re-runs of the worst sitcoms. :bawling

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 10:37 am

To tell u the truth i dont mind that he and woods signed else were, its how they done it. they had contracts for 6 months, yet they want every one to believe that they were forced out by IVAN putting a dead line on them. they were playing some little game along with moses and iam sure books was in on it, untill he realized he had no other options. they have done themselves no credit at all.

VanillaThunder

Post by VanillaThunder » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 10:45 am

Don't really watch the Matty Johns Show, but had a snippet with Fletch & Hindy's kids interviewing the Blues, and there was a question about whether they received the same brown paper bags that Fletch did. Every one of the Blues players mentioned Teddy (Woods included), which was great to see. Everyone knows there's something fishy going on, seemingly except the NRL.
Oh well, wish he'd stayed, not going to enjoy watching him in another jersey but he's a hell of a player.

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 10:57 am

What 11 more games then see ya ..big yawn to be frank nothing to add it is water under the bridge .